Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5079
    Quote Originally Posted by Advanced248  [View Original Post]
    Keeping the theme going on pretty girls, can anyone recommend any hot girls even if they are a little more costly?

    I have seen Hayley, very cute, blonde Also very attractive. Both were worth repeating but would like to explore more.

    Any info?

    http://grandrapids.backpage.com/Ther...slide/28250790

    http://grandrapids.backpage.com/Ther...-best/19288823

    http://grandrapids.backpage.com/Ther...onite/28377050

    Thanks for the help.
    The girl in the first ad is a statistical anomaly. She is part of the 0.00078% of the "identical quadruplet population". I bet that percentage is even further reduced when you take into account that her sisters are wearing the exact outfit in the exact pose. About the only difference is that they are each working in Kentucky, New Orleans and Florida. Not sure what the chances are of that, but I bet it's less than having my AA's cracked in Hold 'them. I may just call her up for coffee and ask if she just wants to talk. I may never see such a rare occurrence in my lifetime again.

  2. #5078

    Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveMassage  [View Original Post]
    She's legit. She makes you fill out a form. Wants to see your Drivers License. I told her I didn't have it with me. She asks a lot for advertising on a HE website.

    I'd pass in a minute. All tease no action.
    After a few visits, she develops a crap attitude. Then when she tires of you, she'll stand you up! Ask me how I know!

  3. #5077
    Quote Originally Posted by DerickSaunders  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her before. Personally I thought she was awesome. A little chatty but not too bad. Massage is very good. Flip was good. I will be repeating for sure. Hope that helps.
    I frequently visit Katie. Good massage and great flip.

  4. #5076

    AMP 2200 something west 28th

    Stopped in. Pretty typical AMP. Drew an older one. Fair massage. On the flip all options were available including FS. I tried it out found the well was not deep enough for me, but worked it out. 60 for the hour 80 for FS.

  5. #5075

    Linn

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCruzer  [View Original Post]
    First one havn't seen; the second is of Linn (Lynn?) She is attractive, great body (bolt ons) and is capable of giving a great MS. However, she started getting mixed reviews as she developed GPS, and HEs became less frequent. My opinion is she just got tired of giving HJs. Havn't seen any recent reviews, so YRMV. The last pic is from a modeling ad, so chances of seeing her opening the door might be wishful thinking. Hope this helps.
    She's legit. She makes you fill out a form. Wants to see your Drivers License. I told her I didn't have it with me. She asks a lot for advertising on a HE website.

    I'd pass in a minute. All tease no action.

  6. #5074

    Linn, etc

    Quote Originally Posted by Advanced248  [View Original Post]
    Keeping the theme going on pretty girls, can anyone recommend any hot girls even if they are a little more costly?

    I have seen Hayley, very cute, blonde Also very attractive. Both were worth repeating but would like to explore more.

    Any info?

    http://grandrapids.backpage.com/Ther...slide/28250790

    http://grandrapids.backpage.com/Ther...-best/19288823

    http://grandrapids.backpage.com/Ther...onite/28377050

    Thanks for the help.
    First one havn't seen; the second is of Linn (Lynn?) She is attractive, great body (bolt ons) and is capable of giving a great MS. However, she started getting mixed reviews as she developed GPS, and HEs became less frequent. My opinion is she just got tired of giving HJs. Havn't seen any recent reviews, so YRMV. The last pic is from a modeling ad, so chances of seeing her opening the door might be wishful thinking. Hope this helps.

  7. #5073

    Any info

    Keeping the theme going on pretty girls, can anyone recommend any hot girls even if they are a little more costly?

    I have seen Hayley, very cute, blonde Also very attractive. Both were worth repeating but would like to explore more.

    Any info?

    http://grandrapids.backpage.com/Ther...slide/28250790

    http://grandrapids.backpage.com/Ther...-best/19288823

    http://grandrapids.backpage.com/Ther...onite/28377050

    Thanks for the help.

  8. #5072
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by Gr616  [View Original Post]
    Someone asked about a month ago & I think someone said the pictures are fake from some girl online. That's about all I can tell you, looks to good to be true.

  9. #5071

  10. #5070
    Quote Originally Posted by DerickSaunders  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her before. Personally I thought she was awesome. A little chatty but not too bad. Massage is very good. Flip was good. I will be repeating for sure. Hope that helps.
    Thanks Derick. Very much appreciated!

  11. #5069

    Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by Pacelli  [View Original Post]
    Try this link. Anyone have information on her?

    To view this posting, please click the link below:

    http://grandrapids.backpage.com/Ther...ay-45/28195215

    2 AttachmentsView allDownload.
    I've seen her before. Personally I thought she was awesome. A little chatty but not too bad. Massage is very good. Flip was good. I will be repeating for sure. Hope that helps.

  12. #5068
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17

    Hayley

    Can someone who has seen Hayley a handful of times and willing to answer a few questions shoot me a PM. I have seen her once, but have a few questions for a "regular". Thanks.

  13. #5067
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Natasha

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheLips  [View Original Post]
    Agreed, Natasha is the best!!
    I've herd she is the best from a lot of reviews, I haven't seen her yet. I'm a busy guy work work work. I've also been waiting for the line to go away. LOL.

  14. #5066

    Search

    I'm still a regular member, and the search function works fine. It does not work if you're not logged in, though, which is what you might be remembering?

    Quote Originally Posted by MidMichGeezer  [View Original Post]
    If memory serves me right, and someone can correct me if I am wrong, but I don't think the search function works for "Regular Members".

  15. #5065
    Quote Originally Posted by MidMichGeezer  [View Original Post]
    If memory serves me right, and someone can correct me if I am wrong, but I don't think the search function works for "Regular Members".
    Well. Thank you for your reply. I did do a search on her and nothing came up. A lot of gal's by the name of Katie came up but nothing associated with her name. So maybe it is because I'm just a regular member. I was simply trying to find out a little information. Did not want to waste my time or money.

    Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape