Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,076 to 15,090 of 20139
-
04-21-17 15:48 #5064Senior Member

Posts: 1509Natasha
Agreed, Natasha is the best!!
Originally Posted by Benz1
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-17 15:45 #5063Senior Member

Posts: 306Search function
If memory serves me right, and someone can correct me if I am wrong, but I don't think the search function works for "Regular Members".
Originally Posted by BoyBear
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-17 13:59 #5062Senior Member

Posts: 4439Searching
Katie has been reviewed plenty of times in the past.
Originally Posted by Pacelli
[View Original Post]
If you do find old reviews they are not always true for the current day. Has your wife or SO ever changed with time?
So the best way to search is Today. See one that has a current review. Like Lisa the one with major GPS at Healthy Habits. If you like Katie, go see her and please give us an updated review.
Read this forum everyday and you won't need to do any searching.
If you're not finding what you like today then I would suggest trying to get an appointment with the tried and true. Like Natasha at Panacea, she has never had a bad review.
-
04-21-17 09:37 #5061Regular Member

Posts: 9Wow. Thank you so much for your help. I took your lousy suggestion and did a search and nothing came up for this link as far as reviews. So yes I can read and you have been of no help.
Originally Posted by BoyBear
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-17 22:21 #5060Regular Member

Posts: 17Di
Saw Di for an hour. Great personality & nice lady. Easy conversation and a good massage. I like a very firm massage. I would give it an 8. Fairly standard ending. She does charge $8 for the hour at her normal rate, tipped $4. Would repeat, but not sure I'm crazy about paying the extra $20 up front. I would rather have the option on the tip for excellent service. Don't think I would ever tip $60 when I'm in for $80 up front. I see she does run specials so there are reduced rate options to be had.
-
04-20-17 21:04 #5059

Posts: 134Can you read?
If you search you'll find plenty on her going back nearly 2 years. Type her name into the search function and discover what you are looking for.
Originally Posted by Pacelli
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-17 16:53 #5058Regular Member

Posts: 9Come see Katie -
Try this link. Anyone have information on her?
To view this posting, please click the link below:
http://grandrapids.backpage.com/Ther...ay-45/28195215
2 AttachmentsView allDownload.
-
04-20-17 08:31 #5057Senior Member

Posts: 1263Link
Link to ad always helps in getting a response.
Originally Posted by Pacelli
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-17 01:41 #5056Senior Member

Posts: 4439Reviews GPS
http://grandrapids.backpage.com/Ther...-girl/29380217
Originally Posted by JMaul
[View Original Post]
I Agree Totally
This one got a Severe GPS review from Treyy. I texted her and asked her about it. After she found the review she asked what is GPS, I explained and this was her response "lol doesn't effect my money but ok thanks" sometimes they just don't get it. We have to boycott GPS by just finishing ourselves while they watch and leave no tips for the GPS queens.
-
04-19-17 23:06 #5055Senior Member

Posts: 159I have and enjoyed it greatly but YMMV.
Originally Posted by JMaul
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-17 21:31 #5054Senior Member

Posts: 337Blonde Massage
Thanks for the reply. The Blonde girl is a member of this forum and replied to me via PM. I think I may visit her for just a regular massage but the nuru thing is something that sounds fantastic. Will report on findings later.
Originally Posted by DjBiker
[View Original Post]
Note to fellow mongers: I am not sure how much a girl's popularity is influenced by this site alone but it seems to have a significant impact. Rave reviews = lines out the door, which can be a bad thing but bad reviews = name changes, number changes, bait and switch, etc. And NO business! I like it when the girls can see our posts and understand how their performance will affect future business.
Happy hunting!
-
04-19-17 11:56 #5053Regular Member

Posts: 9Any information on this gal
Her add reads. Come see Katie. Looks real nice. Claims she leaves you breathless. Any information?
-
04-19-17 09:50 #5052Senior Member

Posts: 58Relax massage
Went to Relax yesterday. Good massage. Typical HS on flip. I would repeat.
-
04-19-17 09:46 #5051

Posts: 275Heathy Habbits Lisa
So Magnum. I'd say if you need more info. Pm the guy. If we kiss and tell all. Then you have no girls left at these AMPs or massage places.
Originally Posted by Magnum352
[View Original Post]
PM you will get the answers you need.
YMMV as always.
I seen her too. Very nice. But young. She only does half hour. So that should give you a clue. $40 + $20 tip.
LM.
-
04-19-17 09:36 #5050Regular Member

Posts: 22Panacea
I had the pleasure of seeing aliese last week. I have been trying other locations lately, and decided to go back to see the one and only. I'm so glad I did, got a hhr, great convo and she made me feel so relaxed. Good job on the rub, not to much oil, the flip was exceptional. Mini me was a little tired and hard to wake up, but she never gave up and finished up on the table with me. Will repeat over and over. Gave a. 6 tip for the extra effort.
Who are everyones fav at panacea, theres a few newer girls, curious if they are on par with nat and aliese?











Reply With Quote





