Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #5064

    Natasha

    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    Katie has been reviewed plenty of times in the past.

    If you do find old reviews they are not always true for the current day. Has your wife or SO ever changed with time?

    So the best way to search is Today. See one that has a current review. Like Lisa the one with major GPS at Healthy Habits. If you like Katie, go see her and please give us an updated review.

    Read this forum everyday and you won't need to do any searching.

    If you're not finding what you like today then I would suggest trying to get an appointment with the tried and true. Like Natasha at Panacea, she has never had a bad review.
    Agreed, Natasha is the best!!

  2. #5063

    Search function

    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBear  [View Original Post]
    If you search you'll find plenty on her going back nearly 2 years. Type her name into the search function and discover what you are looking for.
    If memory serves me right, and someone can correct me if I am wrong, but I don't think the search function works for "Regular Members".

  3. #5062
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Searching

    Quote Originally Posted by Pacelli  [View Original Post]
    Wow. Thank you so much for your help. I took your lousy suggestion and did a search and nothing came up for this link as far as reviews. So yes I can read and you have been of no help.
    Katie has been reviewed plenty of times in the past.

    If you do find old reviews they are not always true for the current day. Has your wife or SO ever changed with time?

    So the best way to search is Today. See one that has a current review. Like Lisa the one with major GPS at Healthy Habits. If you like Katie, go see her and please give us an updated review.

    Read this forum everyday and you won't need to do any searching.

    If you're not finding what you like today then I would suggest trying to get an appointment with the tried and true. Like Natasha at Panacea, she has never had a bad review.

  4. #5061
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBear  [View Original Post]
    If you search you'll find plenty on her going back nearly 2 years. Type her name into the search function and discover what you are looking for.
    Wow. Thank you so much for your help. I took your lousy suggestion and did a search and nothing came up for this link as far as reviews. So yes I can read and you have been of no help.

  5. #5060
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17

    Di

    Saw Di for an hour. Great personality & nice lady. Easy conversation and a good massage. I like a very firm massage. I would give it an 8. Fairly standard ending. She does charge $8 for the hour at her normal rate, tipped $4. Would repeat, but not sure I'm crazy about paying the extra $20 up front. I would rather have the option on the tip for excellent service. Don't think I would ever tip $60 when I'm in for $80 up front. I see she does run specials so there are reduced rate options to be had.

  6. #5059

    Can you read?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pacelli  [View Original Post]
    Try this link. Anyone have information on her?

    To view this posting, please click the link below:

    http://grandrapids.backpage.com/Ther...ay-45/28195215

    2 AttachmentsView allDownload.
    If you search you'll find plenty on her going back nearly 2 years. Type her name into the search function and discover what you are looking for.

  7. #5058

    Come see Katie -

    Try this link. Anyone have information on her?

    To view this posting, please click the link below:

    http://grandrapids.backpage.com/Ther...ay-45/28195215

    2 AttachmentsView allDownload.

  8. #5057

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Pacelli  [View Original Post]
    Her add reads. Come see Katie. Looks real nice. Claims she leaves you breathless. Any information?
    Link to ad always helps in getting a response.

  9. #5056
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Reviews GPS

    Quote Originally Posted by JMaul  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the reply. The Blonde girl is a member of this forum and replied to me via PM. I think I may visit her for just a regular massage but the nuru thing is something that sounds fantastic. Will report on findings later.

    Note to fellow mongers: I am not sure how much a girl's popularity is influenced by this site alone but it seems to have a significant impact. Rave reviews = lines out the door, which can be a bad thing but bad reviews = name changes, number changes, bait and switch, etc. And NO business! I like it when the girls can see our posts and understand how their performance will affect future business.

    Happy hunting!
    http://grandrapids.backpage.com/Ther...-girl/29380217
    I Agree Totally
    This one got a Severe GPS review from Treyy. I texted her and asked her about it. After she found the review she asked what is GPS, I explained and this was her response "lol doesn't effect my money but ok thanks" sometimes they just don't get it. We have to boycott GPS by just finishing ourselves while they watch and leave no tips for the GPS queens.

  10. #5055
    I have and enjoyed it greatly but YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by JMaul  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone gotten nuru from the Blonde massage chick formally from Cascade? If so, would love to have some details.

    For those interested costs have been quoted as $0. 4 for hhr + $1. 0 for her for nuru.

    $1. 4 for hhr is higher than most escorts so it would be tough to take the plunge on that unless it was that good.

  11. #5054
    Senior Member


    Posts: 337

    Blonde Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by DjBiker  [View Original Post]
    Expensive, very limited touching, rules, and basically a standard ending, just cost more LOL.
    Thanks for the reply. The Blonde girl is a member of this forum and replied to me via PM. I think I may visit her for just a regular massage but the nuru thing is something that sounds fantastic. Will report on findings later.

    Note to fellow mongers: I am not sure how much a girl's popularity is influenced by this site alone but it seems to have a significant impact. Rave reviews = lines out the door, which can be a bad thing but bad reviews = name changes, number changes, bait and switch, etc. And NO business! I like it when the girls can see our posts and understand how their performance will affect future business.

    Happy hunting!

  12. #5053

    Any information on this gal

    Her add reads. Come see Katie. Looks real nice. Claims she leaves you breathless. Any information?

  13. #5052

    Relax massage

    Went to Relax yesterday. Good massage. Typical HS on flip. I would repeat.

  14. #5051

    Heathy Habbits Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by Magnum352  [View Original Post]
    So how was the flip? How bad was the GPS? Was there any removal of her clothes? These are the things we need to know.
    So Magnum. I'd say if you need more info. Pm the guy. If we kiss and tell all. Then you have no girls left at these AMPs or massage places.

    PM you will get the answers you need.

    YMMV as always.

    I seen her too. Very nice. But young. She only does half hour. So that should give you a clue. $40 + $20 tip.

    LM.

  15. #5050

    Panacea

    I had the pleasure of seeing aliese last week. I have been trying other locations lately, and decided to go back to see the one and only. I'm so glad I did, got a hhr, great convo and she made me feel so relaxed. Good job on the rub, not to much oil, the flip was exceptional. Mini me was a little tired and hard to wake up, but she never gave up and finished up on the table with me. Will repeat over and over. Gave a. 6 tip for the extra effort.

    Who are everyones fav at panacea, theres a few newer girls, curious if they are on par with nat and aliese?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape