Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5049

    More info please!

    Quote Originally Posted by Treyy  [View Original Post]
    I saw this one recently: http://grandrapids.backpage.com/Ther...-girl/29380217.

    She is calling herself Kayla in the most recent ad but it was something different when I saw her.

    She's been advertising with another gal (Lisa) who also appears to be cute and petite.

    The Good: Cute as all get out. If you like petite and spunky girls she is a dream come true.

    The Bad: No real massage skills, I suppose it can be learned but it was your basic smearing oil about with no real knowledge of what constitutes an actual massage.

    The Ugly: Major GPS.

    I would not repeat but do not regret the experience due to the cuteness factor.

    Stay Safe.

    Treyy.
    So how was the flip? How bad was the GPS? Was there any removal of her clothes? These are the things we need to know.

  2. #5048

    Regular Member search function

    Quote Originally Posted by MidMichGeezer  [View Original Post]
    I could be wrong but if I remember correctly the advance search function is / was not available to regular members. Can anyone confirm this?
    I think I get listed as a "Regular Member". I can access the advanced search function, but it is very cumbersome. Often Michigan is not given as an option so one may have to log out, wait five or ten minutes, log back in and see if the mitten state then appears.

    I understand why people get frustrated and ask accordingly.

    In other news, I just discovered we regulars have personal messaging. Apologies to the guys who PM'd me in Feb and March of 2016!

  3. #5047

    Search function

    Quote Originally Posted by Donntee  [View Original Post]
    I hate being a dick, but type Panacea into the advanced search function. I received 120 results with Panacea alone.
    I could be wrong but if I remember correctly the advance search function is / was not available to regular members. Can anyone confirm this?

  4. #5046

    New Gals at Healthy Habits

    I saw this one recently: http://grandrapids.backpage.com/Ther...-girl/29380217.

    She is calling herself Kayla in the most recent ad but it was something different when I saw her.

    She's been advertising with another gal (Lisa) who also appears to be cute and petite.

    The Good: Cute as all get out. If you like petite and spunky girls she is a dream come true.

    The Bad: No real massage skills, I suppose it can be learned but it was your basic smearing oil about with no real knowledge of what constitutes an actual massage.

    The Ugly: Major GPS.

    I would not repeat but do not regret the experience due to the cuteness factor.

    Stay Safe.

    Treyy.

  5. #5045
    Quote Originally Posted by JMaul  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone gotten nuru from the Blonde massage chick formally from Cascade? If so, would love to have some details.

    For those interested costs have been quoted as $0. 4 for hhr + $1. 0 for her for nuru.

    $1. 4 for hhr is higher than most escorts so it would be tough to take the plunge on that unless it was that good.
    Expensive, very limited touching, rules, and basically a standard ending, just cost more LOL.

  6. #5044
    Senior Member


    Posts: 337

    Blonde Nuru

    Has anyone gotten nuru from the Blonde massage chick formally from Cascade? If so, would love to have some details.

    For those interested costs have been quoted as $0. 4 for hhr + $1. 0 for her for nuru.

    $1. 4 for hhr is higher than most escorts so it would be tough to take the plunge on that unless it was that good.

  7. #5043
    Quote Originally Posted by Donntee  [View Original Post]
    I hate being a dick, but type Panacea into the advanced search function. I received 120 results with Panacea alone.
    I think it was a pretty legit question from a new guy. Panacea hasn't had alot of recent reviews, and from what I remember sounds like the service had gone bad on some of the most recent reviews. And just looking at the last 2 comments seems like there are some good ones and bad ones there so if his question elicited some new comments regarding the recent talent at Panacea I think it serves us well.

  8. #5042

    That's not your best bet

    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    Having seen many reviews on Panacea, looks like your best bet is to make an appointment with Natasha or Aliese.
    Go see Nikki if you want the best bang for your buck. Before you get to excited that doesn't imply she will actually bang you. She will however give you what your probably looking for in a place like that. I wasted $100 on some other broad the other day because Nikki wasn't working at the moment. It was a mistake for seeing someone else because sure enough it wasn't worth my time and money. Of course YMMV but for me I see Nikki when I go to Panacea.

  9. #5041
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Panacea

    Quote Originally Posted by DerickSaunders  [View Original Post]
    Been looking for a review of panacea but haven't found what I'm looking for. Does any of the providers offer a HE? Or any other extras? Any info would be super helpful. Would like to visit.
    Having seen many reviews on Panacea, looks like your best bet is to make an appointment with Natasha or Aliese.

  10. #5040

    Regular massages

    I usually tip if the massage is good, 10, maybe 20, but not more.

    Quote Originally Posted by WildPlayer  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if there is tip required on top of 100 paid for the 4 hands even when no extras are given. Does anyone else have experience with this place? If you give 20 each to two ladies on top of 100 that's 140 without any extras. Kinda expensive.

    Also if you just get 1 person, is the massage still pretty good? How much to tip? I just feel sometimes if it is one lady massaging, she might do extras bcoz she might feel no other coworker can find out.

  11. #5039

    Panacea

    Quote Originally Posted by DerickSaunders  [View Original Post]
    Been looking for a review of panacea but haven't found what I'm looking for. Does any of the providers offer a HE? Or any other extras? Any info would be super helpful. Would like to visit.
    I hate being a dick, but type Panacea into the advanced search function. I received 120 results with Panacea alone.

  12. #5038

    Panacea review?

    Been looking for a review of panacea but haven't found what I'm looking for. Does any of the providers offer a HE? Or any other extras? Any info would be super helpful. Would like to visit.

  13. #5037

    Angela / Aggie?

    Hey gang. Does anyone know if Angela / Aggie is still around. The number from her last ad in February is not working. I really liked seeing her, and would like to try and set something up.

    Thanks.

  14. #5036

    Aliese

    This is VERY good news! If you have never had the pleasure of a massage from Aliese, then go! She and her friend Natasha are the best of the best. But you might not be able to get that appointment because of me taking it. Better schedule before me!

    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha33  [View Original Post]
    For those of you who may be unaware. Aliese is back at Panacea.

    Please call for specific hours as it may vary.

    She will be working tomorrow though!

    Natasha.

  15. #5035

    Blessings no extra

    Quote Originally Posted by JayceDragon  [View Original Post]
    I have been to Blessings 3 times. They actually know what they are doing and it helped my muscles very much. I been to the one on Fuller twice now. I just went last week. This time I got a lady in her 50's too. That lady actually likes to tease. Spends much time around the butt area and inner thigh. No HEs or anything. I always get the 4-hands. Again they played in my hair. They also like to talk to me and they even try to teach me Chinese. I guess it's because I am young and ethnic. They also offer 90 mins for 4-hands too for $160 I didn't know that. Now I am on the hunt for any Asian themed parlors that are willing to give HEs. I don't know why but I like it when Asians do it more. Just not educated on where to go to yet. Blessings also lets you text them too. I while ago I text about "extras" and she said they don't do that. That was the Plainfield one. Didn't try to text Fuller yet.
    Wondering if there is tip required on top of 100 paid for the 4 hands even when no extras are given. Does anyone else have experience with this place? If you give 20 each to two ladies on top of 100 that's 140 without any extras. Kinda expensive.

    Also if you just get 1 person, is the massage still pretty good? How much to tip? I just feel sometimes if it is one lady massaging, she might do extras bcoz she might feel no other coworker can find out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape