Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,091 to 15,105 of 20139
-
04-19-17 09:27 #5049Senior Member

Posts: 134More info please!
So how was the flip? How bad was the GPS? Was there any removal of her clothes? These are the things we need to know.
Originally Posted by Treyy
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-17 09:20 #5048Senior Member

Posts: 81Regular Member search function
I think I get listed as a "Regular Member". I can access the advanced search function, but it is very cumbersome. Often Michigan is not given as an option so one may have to log out, wait five or ten minutes, log back in and see if the mitten state then appears.
Originally Posted by MidMichGeezer
[View Original Post]
I understand why people get frustrated and ask accordingly.
In other news, I just discovered we regulars have personal messaging. Apologies to the guys who PM'd me in Feb and March of 2016!
-
04-19-17 07:00 #5047Senior Member

Posts: 306Search function
I could be wrong but if I remember correctly the advance search function is / was not available to regular members. Can anyone confirm this?
Originally Posted by Donntee
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-17 21:34 #5046Senior Member

Posts: 63New Gals at Healthy Habits
I saw this one recently: http://grandrapids.backpage.com/Ther...-girl/29380217.
She is calling herself Kayla in the most recent ad but it was something different when I saw her.
She's been advertising with another gal (Lisa) who also appears to be cute and petite.
The Good: Cute as all get out. If you like petite and spunky girls she is a dream come true.
The Bad: No real massage skills, I suppose it can be learned but it was your basic smearing oil about with no real knowledge of what constitutes an actual massage.
The Ugly: Major GPS.
I would not repeat but do not regret the experience due to the cuteness factor.
Stay Safe.
Treyy.
-
04-18-17 07:40 #5045Banned Member

Posts: 416Expensive, very limited touching, rules, and basically a standard ending, just cost more LOL.
Originally Posted by JMaul
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-17 20:30 #5044Senior Member

Posts: 337Blonde Nuru
Has anyone gotten nuru from the Blonde massage chick formally from Cascade? If so, would love to have some details.
For those interested costs have been quoted as $0. 4 for hhr + $1. 0 for her for nuru.
$1. 4 for hhr is higher than most escorts so it would be tough to take the plunge on that unless it was that good.
-
04-13-17 20:50 #5043Senior Member

Posts: 604I think it was a pretty legit question from a new guy. Panacea hasn't had alot of recent reviews, and from what I remember sounds like the service had gone bad on some of the most recent reviews. And just looking at the last 2 comments seems like there are some good ones and bad ones there so if his question elicited some new comments regarding the recent talent at Panacea I think it serves us well.
Originally Posted by Donntee
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-17 19:47 #5042Senior Member

Posts: 134That's not your best bet
Go see Nikki if you want the best bang for your buck. Before you get to excited that doesn't imply she will actually bang you. She will however give you what your probably looking for in a place like that. I wasted $100 on some other broad the other day because Nikki wasn't working at the moment. It was a mistake for seeing someone else because sure enough it wasn't worth my time and money. Of course YMMV but for me I see Nikki when I go to Panacea.
Originally Posted by Benz1
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-17 10:40 #5041Senior Member

Posts: 4439Panacea
Having seen many reviews on Panacea, looks like your best bet is to make an appointment with Natasha or Aliese.
Originally Posted by DerickSaunders
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-17 21:22 #5040Senior Member

Posts: 117Regular massages
I usually tip if the massage is good, 10, maybe 20, but not more.
Originally Posted by WildPlayer
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-17 19:53 #5039Senior Member

Posts: 396Panacea
I hate being a dick, but type Panacea into the advanced search function. I received 120 results with Panacea alone.
Originally Posted by DerickSaunders
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-17 14:36 #5038Senior Member

Posts: 58Panacea review?
Been looking for a review of panacea but haven't found what I'm looking for. Does any of the providers offer a HE? Or any other extras? Any info would be super helpful. Would like to visit.
-
04-11-17 17:50 #5037Banned Member

Posts: 52Angela / Aggie?
Hey gang. Does anyone know if Angela / Aggie is still around. The number from her last ad in February is not working. I really liked seeing her, and would like to try and set something up.
Thanks.
-
04-10-17 12:58 #5036Senior Member

Posts: 537Aliese
This is VERY good news! If you have never had the pleasure of a massage from Aliese, then go! She and her friend Natasha are the best of the best. But you might not be able to get that appointment because of me taking it. Better schedule before me!
Originally Posted by Natasha33
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-17 12:32 #5035Senior Member

Posts: 123Blessings no extra
Wondering if there is tip required on top of 100 paid for the 4 hands even when no extras are given. Does anyone else have experience with this place? If you give 20 each to two ladies on top of 100 that's 140 without any extras. Kinda expensive.
Originally Posted by JayceDragon
[View Original Post]
Also if you just get 1 person, is the massage still pretty good? How much to tip? I just feel sometimes if it is one lady massaging, she might do extras bcoz she might feel no other coworker can find out.










Reply With Quote






