Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #538
    Never heard about the treehouse incall (LOL!) but it kind of sounds like her. Mole on nose, yes. She's definitely out there and a bit weird, brain might be pretty fried from all the party favors. Despite that I never had her flake on an appointment or cause any drama. Just show up and start the activities. I saw her regularly appx 2 years ago. She can be annoyingly talkative at times but is very responsive and will do anything you ask. Her incall would change almost daily, though, and was usually a pretty sketchy motel.

    Quote Originally Posted by LCB  [View Original Post]
    Isn't this the chick who had a really strange Incall in a treehouse or shack in Shoreline a couple years back? I feel Like I remember reviews where people would arrive & dudes would be wrenching on cars in the front house. Also another dude fell in love with her & put her up in. North Seattle motel. She has a little mole on the tip of her nose. She sounded hot, but sketchy. I googled her number & found better pics. Also searching her on BP. She likes to "party"

    Link: http://www.escortphonelookup.com/206-485-2682/.

    Link: http://seattle.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/-/41230313

    Stay safe!

    -LCB.

  2. #537
    Senior Member


    Posts: 706

    Re: Vallery

    Isn't this the chick who had a really strange Incall in a treehouse or shack in Shoreline a couple years back? I feel Like I remember reviews where people would arrive & dudes would be wrenching on cars in the front house. Also another dude fell in love with her & put her up in. North Seattle motel. She has a little mole on the tip of her nose. She sounded hot, but sketchy. I googled her number & found better pics. Also searching her on BP. She likes to "party"

    Link: http://www.escortphonelookup.com/206-485-2682/.

    Link: http://seattle.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/-/41230313

    Stay safe!

    -LCB.

    Quote Originally Posted by Penis  [View Original Post]
    I saw her several times a couple years ago. Hadn't seen her advertise in a long while. Definitely into it with good energy and attention, no problems doing anything and everything uncovered. Made a couple creampie videos with her that I still watch for those special alone moments.

  3. #536

    Vallery

    I saw her several times a couple years ago. Hadn't seen her advertise in a long while. Definitely into it with good energy and attention, no problems doing anything and everything uncovered. Made a couple creampie videos with her that I still watch for those special alone moments.

    Quote Originally Posted by SeeksBBProvide  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream that I hooked up with Vallery.

    http://olympia.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/-/43368258

    In this dream she was receptive to BBJ, CIM, and BBFS CIP. Her kitty was tight, & she was very energetic during my dream. Also she looked better than in her pics she posts.

    What a great dream this was. I wish I could repeat that dream every night.

  4. #535
    Quote Originally Posted by SeeksBBProvide  [View Original Post]
    The link doesn't work for me.
    Me neither.

  5. #534

    Dream time with Vallery

    I had a dream that I hooked up with Vallery.

    http://olympia.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/-/43368258

    In this dream she was receptive to BBJ, CIM, and BBFS CIP. Her kitty was tight, & she was very energetic during my dream. Also she looked better than in her pics she posts.

    What a great dream this was. I wish I could repeat that dream every night.

  6. #533

    Link is broken

    Quote Originally Posted by JimDis  [View Original Post]
    Anyone with any info on this 1? Her texts are like 1 or 2 word replies.

    http://www.************.com/tacoma/c...n56XC6S9pDg_8/
    The link doesn't work for me.

  7. #532

    Anyone?

    Anyone with any info on this 1? Her texts are like 1 or 2 word replies.

    http://www.************.com/tacoma/c...n56XC6S9pDg_8/

  8. #531

    Who denied you?

    Miss j or juliababe?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gamper  [View Original Post]
    She denied me. How you go about it?

  9. #530

    Daddy.

    Her Pimp is too smart to let her do bb.

    Quote Originally Posted by SCVetran  [View Original Post]
    Anybody had luck getting bb from Mirage on TNA?

  10. #529

    Mirage Good

    Anybody had luck getting bb from Mirage on TNA?

  11. #528
    Quote Originally Posted by WebbHoes  [View Original Post]
    She is a cumdumpster and everyone knows it.

    Hooked up with JuliaBabe.

    BBFS is the normal service with her.
    She denied me. How you go about it?

  12. #527

    Mackenzie in Bvue

    Hi, does anyone know anything about her? http://seattle.backpage.com/WomenSee...s-yes/37717577 I have never asked with her, but have always wanted to. She's a lot of fun to chat with so I never feel like it's a waste of time.

  13. #526

    I've always wondered about Mackenzie in Bellevue

    Does anyone have any intel on her? http://seattle.backpage.com/WomenSee...s-yes/37717577.

  14. #525
    I met the lovely Mia from both BP and TNA. An amazing BBBJ CIM her prices are great especially for her talents, I felt like BBFS was on the table if she knew me better.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?176578-its-okay

  15. #524

    Skyler

    I think she has been listed on this link before but just in case. BBFS w CIP. Thinner than in the photos. Will negotiate her rate a bit.

    http://everett.backpage.com/WomenSee...sh-me/40977837

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape