Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #533

    Link is broken

    Quote Originally Posted by JimDis  [View Original Post]
    Anyone with any info on this 1? Her texts are like 1 or 2 word replies.

    http://www.************.com/tacoma/c...n56XC6S9pDg_8/
    The link doesn't work for me.

  2. #532

    Anyone?

    Anyone with any info on this 1? Her texts are like 1 or 2 word replies.

    http://www.************.com/tacoma/c...n56XC6S9pDg_8/

  3. #531

    Who denied you?

    Miss j or juliababe?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gamper  [View Original Post]
    She denied me. How you go about it?

  4. #530

    Daddy.

    Her Pimp is too smart to let her do bb.

    Quote Originally Posted by SCVetran  [View Original Post]
    Anybody had luck getting bb from Mirage on TNA?

  5. #529

    Mirage Good

    Anybody had luck getting bb from Mirage on TNA?

  6. #528
    Quote Originally Posted by WebbHoes  [View Original Post]
    She is a cumdumpster and everyone knows it.

    Hooked up with JuliaBabe.

    BBFS is the normal service with her.
    She denied me. How you go about it?

  7. #527

    Mackenzie in Bvue

    Hi, does anyone know anything about her? http://seattle.backpage.com/WomenSee...s-yes/37717577 I have never asked with her, but have always wanted to. She's a lot of fun to chat with so I never feel like it's a waste of time.

  8. #526

    I've always wondered about Mackenzie in Bellevue

    Does anyone have any intel on her? http://seattle.backpage.com/WomenSee...s-yes/37717577.

  9. #525
    I met the lovely Mia from both BP and TNA. An amazing BBBJ CIM her prices are great especially for her talents, I felt like BBFS was on the table if she knew me better.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?176578-its-okay

  10. #524

    Skyler

    I think she has been listed on this link before but just in case. BBFS w CIP. Thinner than in the photos. Will negotiate her rate a bit.

    http://everett.backpage.com/WomenSee...sh-me/40977837

  11. #523

    Italian Brunette Edmonds

    Can confirm she does. Initially says no BBFS but will with no CIP. Ooops I forgot. LOL. $ for QV. She is a bit heavier than in the photos.

    http://everett.backpage.com/WomenSee...-6734/41844773

  12. #522

    Same deal.

    Quote Originally Posted by SeeksBBProvide  [View Original Post]
    She'll allow it. I negotiated it with her before. I never saw her, as she would only allow one nut in the hour, when uncovered.

    http://washington.backpage.com/Women...g-way/41883753
    I talked to her a few weeks ago and she agreed to BBFS, but then I found a bad review on the other board and decided against seeing her.

  13. #521

    Rebekah

    She'll allow it. I negotiated it with her before. I never saw her, as she would only allow one nut in the hour, when uncovered.

    http://washington.backpage.com/Women...g-way/41883753

  14. #520

    Ms J

    She is a cumdumpster and everyone knows it.

    Hooked up with JuliaBabe.

    BBFS is the normal service with her.

  15. #519

    Miss J

    My opinion of her ---have not seen her yet--- is she is a cool chick, a freak in the sheets, and a YMMV gal.

    A big issue here is people are posting their own individual experiences to perfect strangers who may expect this experience to be standard. Some of these strangers may or may not have the best of intentions either but I digress.

    Not to mention this is the interwebz. Take everything with a grain of salt. That's not a USASG thing that's a interwebz thing.

    We can all help each other learn, or poison our own duck pond.

    If I say the steelhead are running heavy on the Nooch that don't mean you're guaranteed to catch one. Just means they're there. And your bait in the water may yield something. Better than not knowing if the fish are there at all right?

    So in a nutshell if someone posts something about a girl here don't assume you can cold call for the same result. Work on your game, get her wet, and see what happens.

    Cmon men. Don't be dumb. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape