Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 14,266 to 14,280 of 30759
-
04-05-17 15:32 #16494

Posts: 315Summer
I can testify that she is a quality massage and HE experience, but you will have to brave the CC (parking attendant, crowded lobby and elevator ride, and hoping not to be noticed while your waiting for the elevator in the hallway). It was worth it to me, but I get where you're coming from.
Originally Posted by Magnod
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-17 13:03 #16493Senior Member

Posts: 287Sorry Magnod but she works out of CC.
Originally Posted by Magnod
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-17 04:37 #16492Senior Member

Posts: 929Where does she work out of?
Originally Posted by Hihon
[View Original Post]
Always looking for quality massage with HE, not located in CC.
-
04-05-17 02:56 #16491Senior Member

Posts: 169I saw Coco a couple years back when she was in the round building and there a lot of hype about her. Really nothing special, back then her massage skills were nil. No BJ because it was for "bf only" which was lot of crock because others got no more than that from her. Ended up agreeing to regular mp price for cfs. She lifted up her tube dress and leaned across the massage table so I hit it from behind. There was a real disconnect on her part and pound as I might ended up asking her to finish with HJ. Chalked it up to experience and YMMV as I got more than what others were claiming. She may have improved since then but I got to agree with JB and suggest seeing a real pro for FS.
Originally Posted by JustinBiber
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-17 01:56 #16490Senior Member

Posts: 287Summer
For those who want a good massage with HE check Summer out. Attractive and nice personality. If she just did the massage I would have been happy. At first I was draped so I thought legit. But after my hand started to rub her leg and she didn't mind I knew something was cumming up. She gives a good thorough massage. I almost fell asleep. On the flip she smiled and asked to be quiet. Nice HJ. She's only here a couple more weeks before heading back to the mainland so get her while you can. She speaks English very well. Too bad she doesn't do FS.
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/aloha-im-back-massage-by-summer-in-and-out-call-real-pics/6319589
-
04-05-17 01:43 #16489Senior Member

Posts: 287Coco
I visited with her the other day and wasn't impressed. Her massage, actually a rub, was horrible and her breath was bad. She had mouthwash in the bathroom and should have used it. At least she got naked and I could rub her pussy while she gave me a HJ. Will not repeat.
Originally Posted by Mofo69
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-17 00:58 #16488Senior Member

Posts: 5231Swedish was very good. She even did my feet, however she didn't do my quads much. Most times an MT won't do my quads much unless I ask. I didn't ask her because I was pretty relaxed and even had a couple of brief dreams.
Originally Posted by Dacalano
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-17 23:09 #16487Senior Member

Posts: 171How is the massage?
Originally Posted by HMobius
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-17 20:27 #16486Senior Member

Posts: 5231Yes very legit, covered with the sheet the whole time. There is a sign warning that inappropriate requests or behaviors will end the session, you will be asked to leave, and they will not refund you; so don't mess with them. Used to be, such signs were common in Thai places but not recently with all the HJ going on.
Originally Posted by IRock2701
[View Original Post]
Very polite girl and her Swedish was very good. Some guys must have touched her because I wasn't even trying anything yet she kept my arm at bay.
Place is super neat and tidy. Apparently they call-in reinforcements if they get booked, so you may get a girl you saw elsewhere.
I normally do not repeat with a place that strict (legit + covered with sheet the whole time), but I liked it there.
-
04-04-17 18:12 #16485Senior Member

Posts: 46Mary
The photo on the left is Mary. She use to work for Sunny at 611 or 608. HE is on the menu.
Originally Posted by HappySeeker8
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-17 17:59 #16484Senior Member

Posts: 79Lava Massage
100% legit. The owner is Darlene which is pictured in another ad. She's on the far right in black. She use to own that other place near Hobron lane a year ago and use to work for Selina in CC.
Originally Posted by RodeHog
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-17 17:23 #16483Senior Member

Posts: 180Lava Massage
Never been there myself, and must be brand new too. Google fu search showed some other ads from that number and they stress 'professional massage only'. Of course, I'm sure many of us here have gotten HE at professional massage only places, so you never know.
Originally Posted by IRock2701
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-17 16:45 #16482Senior Member

Posts: 73Lava Massage
Anybody give this place a try yet? Looks legit, but thinking about TOFTT.
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/sear...thp?query=lava
-
04-04-17 04:01 #16481Senior Member

Posts: 46Coco
Checked out Coco. Nice girl no rush as others mentioned. Massage was decent but had better, but then she walked on my back Thai style got some kinks out I had. Spinner, real petite ass, natural B's, dark eraser nips nice to play with.
Originally Posted by BukakeKing
[View Original Post]
Her place is empty. Just a futon and massage table. Not even a TV. She won't be here long, but said will be back prob mid-summer.
Her HJ is very sensual, good motion and technique brings you to the edge then slows down. Back and forth. Did some light FIV. Then she climbed on top and light B2 B, but kept panties on. Could feel her getting wet but she held back. Starts nibbling my ear and whispers next time she's bringing a friend and wanted to do a FS threesome. Sounded serious, but I'll believe it when when she texts when back in town. Taking a bacay end of month it seems. May to have to take up her "offer" since she repeats it again as I'm leaving. LOL.
-
04-03-17 23:48 #16480Senior Member

Posts: 493Mika Massage
HS8,
Originally Posted by HappySeeker8
[View Original Post]
The first picture is a mt that goes by the name Mika. The second one is Sophia--I have posted a review of her previously.
They share the same rm and number.
M.










Reply With Quote






