Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16404
    Quote Originally Posted by Alikaprovides  [View Original Post]
    Is this place legit? Any roaming or anyone know about this place?
    Went once, legit no hint of anything else but wasn't looking for that. Nice massage.

  2. #16403
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleshlight  [View Original Post]
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...w-open/5470976

    Coco back at CC. Massage is better, no rush, sensual, and nice HJ ending with exposing those nice perky tits, with milky skin that she always had. Not sure how long she here for.

    Miss this spinner.

    Flesh.
    Flesh how much for HE?

    Quote Originally Posted by BukakeKing  [View Original Post]
    Got a super nice session with COCO. She definitely looks the same. Spinner with the zero fat slim body. Firm small nice tits. Exposes them for us mongers during the nice slow sensual HJ. Something new she added. She'll oil up her nani and let me roam. A little FIV allowed, but not to crazy. But nice touch. Took her time with the massage, no rush. She just moved back. Her place in CC hasn't much furniture yet.

    Happy to see her. Will definitely repeat. $. 50 total for the session because of the extra added features. LOL.

    Buka.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...w-open/5470976
    Buka, do you know what does she charges for FS?

    How old do you guys estimate she is ? And can you rate her looks please ,mahalo.

  3. #16402
    Quote Originally Posted by SalParadise70  [View Original Post]
    Meg's massage was absolutely fantastic. She's a very sexy little lady but she also takes her time and makes you very relaxed. You can tell that she's a professional, that takes making you feel great very seriously. It was a thorough, relaxing and rejuvenating massage that left me completely satisfied. I cannot recommend that you have an experience with Meg ASAP enough. You won't regret it.

    You can find all you need to know about contacting her here.

    http://www.megsmobilehands.weebly.com/
    Indiannapolis is a long way from here. .

  4. #16401

    Angie Thai Style Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by TBoy808  [View Original Post]
    Is Angie the one who offers the $50/ hr special? Seen her for first time earlier this week and was totally legit. Already sensed it when she completely covered me in a thin red sheet. Massage was pretty good tho and a really nice place.
    I think Angie is the girl that many suspect is actually a boy ((which is why people report limited roaming)). Saw her once and my spidey sense said 'she' is a 'he', IMHO.

  5. #16400
    Quote Originally Posted by KungfuPO  [View Original Post]
    I'm kinda new to the massage scene and I've been looking for info on this place but couldn't find any so I took a chance. Made an appointment with Angie and was not disappointed. Looks just like her pic. Medium pressure massage with slow sensual he. Limited roaming outside her clothes, but being it was my first time with her maybe more is offered for her regulars. Paid $. 2.
    Is Angie the one who offers the $50/ hr special? Seen her for first time earlier this week and was totally legit. Already sensed it when she completely covered me in a thin red sheet. Massage was pretty good tho and a really nice place.

  6. #16399

    Thai Style Massage

    I'm kinda new to the massage scene and I've been looking for info on this place but couldn't find any so I took a chance. Made an appointment with Angie and was not disappointed. Looks just like her pic. Medium pressure massage with slow sensual he. Limited roaming outside her clothes, but being it was my first time with her maybe more is offered for her regulars. Paid $. 2.

  7. #16398

    Sweet Spinner COCO

    Got a super nice session with COCO. She definitely looks the same. Spinner with the zero fat slim body. Firm small nice tits. Exposes them for us mongers during the nice slow sensual HJ. Something new she added. She'll oil up her nani and let me roam. A little FIV allowed, but not to crazy. But nice touch. Took her time with the massage, no rush. She just moved back. Her place in CC hasn't much furniture yet.

    Happy to see her. Will definitely repeat. $. 50 total for the session because of the extra added features. LOL.

    Buka.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...w-open/5470976

  8. #16397

    Jai Dee Thai

    Is this place legit? Any roaming or anyone know about this place?

  9. #16396
    Quote Originally Posted by RodeHog  [View Original Post]
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...-night/5609040

    I have had zero luck getting an appointment. You mongers must be keeping her busy! Think I may give up on this one for now. Saw one report but anyone else have luck actually seeing her? PM if better.
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who has no luck bring an appointment.

  10. #16395

    Nancy

    I kept on trying to make an appointment with Jasmine, but call or text I never get an answer back, so I decided to try nancy. Her pictures are her but touched up because she has like a scar or something on her nose. Nice body good massage and HE. She works out of Veras place and I still like Yaya's HE the best of everyone there.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6058707979.html

    For how busy jasmine seems I don't see many reports at all.

  11. #16394

    Meg's 24 Massage

    Meg's massage was absolutely fantastic. She's a very sexy little lady but she also takes her time and makes you very relaxed. You can tell that she's a professional, that takes making you feel great very seriously. It was a thorough, relaxing and rejuvenating massage that left me completely satisfied. I cannot recommend that you have an experience with Meg ASAP enough. You won't regret it.

    You can find all you need to know about contacting her here.

    http://www.megsmobilehands.weebly.com/

  12. #16393
    Quote Originally Posted by RodeHog  [View Original Post]
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...-night/5609040

    I have had zero luck getting an appointment. You mongers must be keeping her busy! Think I may give up on this one for now. Saw one report but anyone else have luck actually seeing her? PM if better.
    Yea, she's just like pinky YMMV. She tried to upsell my first visit. I told her I see pinky and it's always standard $. 2 Allows roaming outside of clothes, at least for me, just he no FS. She said no nude massage either. Anyone else had different experience?

  13. #16392

    Ewa beach 4 hands

    Quote Originally Posted by Jammum  [View Original Post]
    Still no reports? Looks like changed pic for ad. Also change number. They quote 2 bills for tandem.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6057371377.html
    There is a new report in the Craigslist Advertisers thread regarding this provider. I will paste the body of that report below.

    Went there yesterday morning. All I can say is do not even bother with these ewa ladies.

    First of all, neither of them are worth looking at. As a matter of fact, you actually would look at them passing by at a mall just to say "WTF was that? Now I'm a really nice guy but this was a waste of time and money. I'm more upset I wasted my time because I very rarely have time to go out and monger. I can always make $200 but man it just ticks me off I could've gone to an AMP!

    Their place is a mess and they have no massage skills whatsoever. Just basically rubbing you for an hour! It was like they hated doing it, which is why they probably charge so much to begin with knowing it will be a short term money making scheme.

    Please do not go and see them. Their pictures are heavily made up / old / maybe even fake. But trust me boys, spend your kala elsewhere. PM me if you want more details but that's pretty much all I got to say.

  14. #16391

    Jasmine at Hiran

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...-night/5609040

    I have had zero luck getting an appointment. You mongers must be keeping her busy! Think I may give up on this one for now. Saw one report but anyone else have luck actually seeing her? PM if better.

  15. #16390

    Jenny

    I made an appointment with Nadia for a massage yesterday but was told she had an emergency and switched out. Jenny came in and asked if that was okay. I was already there and in the table so I said yes. She gave a quick medium massage and allowed roaming. Played with the boys and had me flip. Massaged around before getting to business. HE was nice with good technique. $. 20 total damage. I think I saw Maria on the way out. She's a pretty girl. I'll probably try sometime soon.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape