Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,351 to 7,365 of 12073
-
04-03-17 17:35 #4723Senior Member

Posts: 1476Maybe it's time to stop
Sending PM's to people using foul language and racial slurs and start posting good info.
You might be in your 20's and like this shit but I'm well in my 50's and too old for this crap.
Now, lets get back to the real purpose of this forum, to share info on ladies.
DAVEDREAM (NOT WET DREAM as you call me).
Originally Posted by Eagle19
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-17 13:46 #4722Senior Member

Posts: 386Fake news,
Never changed my name, never used swear words, and the things I post are on point, accurate & to help all. Sorry Dave dream, is confused, miss informed, or worse, happy hunting to all & be safe.
Originally Posted by DaveB3655
[View Original Post]
EAGLE 19.
-
04-03-17 09:00 #4721Banned Member

Posts: 287Yeah, mistake on my part. Sorry, Admin2, but I have no tolerance for people like that.
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-17 02:03 #4720Senior Member

Posts: 1476Instead of posting the Pm
, word for word, just say he used a racial term in his PM. I got a PM from him when he changed his name after he got banned and I could only read the first two sentences of the long PM because of the spelling and all the curse words. I have no doubt he will pop up on here with a different name and try to fit in but his bad spelling, fake stories, and attitude will give him away.
Originally Posted by DaveB3655
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-17 18:11 #4719Senior Member

Posts: 1134Falttery got her nowhere
I was walking by an apartment complex near my house. Said hello to a skinny woman before I got a look at her. She came over and asked if I was married, said I was good looking and had a nice body. FYI. I have neither. She was high on drugs and obviously very horny. Street worn look. Forty plus. Probably homeless. Skinny body with tight stretch pants. I kept on going.
Here's the weird part. I've paid for worse. I've had worse in my house. Odd when you are the prey and not the predator, it's a whole different game.
-
04-02-17 15:01 #4718Senior Member

Posts: 1363The Truth of the Matter
We're very uptight and moralistic here in "Merrica". If you go to other countries where prostitution is legal, you'll find that paying for a little coochie is pretty well accepted. Even in Europe, college girls will often "play for pay" to get buy or smooth out financial rough spots. Here, we like to believe that fine, upstanding women would never do that, and only slatterns, strumpets, tramps, tarts, hussies and harlots would fuck for money. The truth is your mother, sister, daughter, or your eighth grade nun will provide pussy for pay if the situation and the price is right.
Originally Posted by DaveB3655
[View Original Post]
A PARABLE
A son came to his father one day saying that his homework assignment was to determine the difference between fantasy and reality giving a real world example. "Go ask your mother if she'd go to bed with Brad Pitt for a million dollars."
"In a heartbeat," the son told his dad, reporting back. "Good, now go ask your older sister if she'd do Justin Timberlake for the same amount."
"Yesterday!" the boy said, relating his sister's response. His father nodded knowingly. "But I don't see what that means, dad!" the boy said plaintively.
"Well, son, the fantasy is that we have $2 million dollars. The reality is that we live with a couple of overpriced."
Now, back to the real world. Poverty, drugs, social acceptance, and whatever other influences make sense, you can find "good" girls, "upstanding" women in the AA community that are willing to play for pay. I was getting gas in Madison when a very attractive young black woman walked by. I made some comment about her being a supermodel, and she stopped to talk to me. Wound up with her phone number, then ultimately wound up with two fingers in her rubbery asshole. She had a full time job and was taking classes toward her degree. She lived with her mother, a nurse, who had a couple of doctors on the string. Yes, mom was a sugar baby for two doctors, so she was living rent free with no car payment. Nice. Daughter was playing with a man old enough to be her grandpa for her cell phone bill.
So the moral here is, it never hurts to ask. No one will pull out a gun and shoot you, but some may say "NO". Big fucking deal. If you're married, you should be used to that by now. To quote the sagacious and wise Howard "Now go get that pussy!
God bless you all.
P.S. I don't think their automatic word eliminator will axe "slattern" like it will.
-
04-02-17 10:57 #4717Banned Member

Posts: 287Don't ever post the contents of a PM, that's why they are called PRIVATE messages.
-
04-02-17 10:45 #4716Senior Member

Posts: 2814DaveB is right on with his post answering your question.
Originally Posted by OlderGuys2
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-17 10:34 #4715Banned Member

Posts: 287There's a difference between street walkers and girls who might be out walking who are willing to play for pay. I have an UTR AA gal I picked up in Waukesha last summer and have been seeing her ever since. She was on her way from a local market and gave me "the look," so you never know. BTW, she has a full time job and isn't looking for other "clients," so please, I don't want anyone asking for contact info.
Originally Posted by OlderGuys2
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-17 09:22 #4714Senior Member

Posts: 246Sw
Is there such a thing as SWs in the burbs like m falls or Waukesha or elsewere?
-
04-01-17 19:31 #4713Senior Member

Posts: 55Sent ya an friend request on PH.
Originally Posted by RougeDawg
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-17 11:55 #4712Regular Member

Posts: 7Sent you PM
Sent you PM.
Originally Posted by BackAtIt8
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-17 08:51 #4711Regular Member

Posts: 22Alyssa is fun
Sorry forgot to add the pics.
Originally Posted by BackAtIt8
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-17 05:02 #4710Senior Member

Posts: 223Done. Justed added you.
Originally Posted by JbaezTampa10
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-17 11:21 #4709Regular Member

Posts: 22Alyssa is fun
Hey there everyone! Now that I have a computer it'l be easier to post other than my little ass phone. I have a fun girl here that I'm sure you all have seen around on G from time to time. I've been hitting it good for about 4 months now. She is definetly one of the better looking ones out there. She does CBJ and cfs for about. 2 and. 4 I got her once to do bbbjcm but I think I got lucky. She's 23 and a fun one. I have her number if anyone has something good to trade. Happy hunting!








Reply With Quote





