Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 492 of 805 FirstFirst ... 392 442 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 542 592 ... LastLast
Results 7,366 to 7,380 of 12073
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4708

    Pornhub ad

    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg  [View Original Post]
    Had an incall at her place this morning. Place is a a mess. Said she lived alone on the phone but when I got there she said she has a friend sleeping over. Got BBBJ, Greek, cfs all for a decent price. Taking up OFG's philosophy and not discussing damage. I prefer spinners and she's a tall one. But had a good time. She started complaining about Greek saying that she normally only does that with smaller guys. So I took rubber off and came down her gullet.

    Will I repeat? Probably not incall. Came out of there with my jacket which I laid on the couch smelling like smoke. One thing of note is that when I was walking into the building a decent looking spinner going into the complex at the same time and spoke to Sam as we went in. After our session Sam said that her name was Breezy and she works too. Might have to throw her a finders fee to introduce me.
    Hey brotha,

    I just requested an ad. I'm definitely interested.

  2. #4707
    Quote Originally Posted by VikingPride  [View Original Post]
    Nice Video Rouge! She is also known as Maggie. Love her attention to the boys and the fact that she is open to whatever. I once layed her down in the back of my van, straddled her face with my dick and balls and gave her a slow sensual face fuck. I finished with doing push-ups on her face with a real rough pounding and instead of CIM I opted to explode the load all over her face. She took it like a champ. The only odd things about her is that she is super tall and a little ugly but if your looking for a good BBBJCIM she is one of the better SW bargains in MKE.
    Had an incall at her place this morning. Place is a a mess. Said she lived alone on the phone but when I got there she said she has a friend sleeping over. Got BBBJ, Greek, cfs all for a decent price. Taking up OFG's philosophy and not discussing damage. I prefer spinners and she's a tall one. But had a good time. She started complaining about Greek saying that she normally only does that with smaller guys. So I took rubber off and came down her gullet.

    Will I repeat? Probably not incall. Came out of there with my jacket which I laid on the couch smelling like smoke. One thing of note is that when I was walking into the building a decent looking spinner going into the complex at the same time and spoke to Sam as we went in. After our session Sam said that her name was Breezy and she works too. Might have to throw her a finders fee to introduce me.

  3. #4706
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg  [View Original Post]
    Ran into Samantha this morning on 15th and L around 6:30 am. Drove to a safe spot and got some amazing BBBJCIMWS. Took directions well and payed alot of attention to the boys. Damage was. 3. She says she has a very open menu including greek. Might partake next time. She normally walks G. Got digits for seniors.

    Oh yea, took video for those who are interested http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.ph...h58d7b49637401.
    Nice Video Rouge! She is also known as Maggie. Love her attention to the boys and the fact that she is open to whatever. I once layed her down in the back of my van, straddled her face with my dick and balls and gave her a slow sensual face fuck. I finished with doing push-ups on her face with a real rough pounding and instead of CIM I opted to explode the load all over her face. She took it like a champ. The only odd things about her is that she is super tall and a little ugly but if your looking for a good BBBJCIM she is one of the better SW bargains in MKE.

  4. #4705
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg  [View Original Post]
    Ran into Samantha this morning on 15th and L around 6:30 am. Drove to a safe spot and got some amazing BBBJCIMWS. Took directions well and payed alot of attention to the boys. Damage was. 3. She says she has a very open menu including greek. Might partake next time. She normally walks G. Got digits for seniors.

    Oh yea, took video for those who are interested http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.ph...h58d7b49637401.
    Very nice man! 👍127996;.

  5. #4704
    Quote Originally Posted by SSMan  [View Original Post]
    Nice score Rouge! I hit the streets early this Am as well, saw nothing around 6:30 ish. Might hit the streets later today if the rain stops. That Samantha sucks a good cock, I have picked her up in the past. She sometimes advertises on BP and hosts near 33 and Linc. Good score if you can get her at the SW price!
    She said she had an incall nearby so that sounds about right. Have you been to her incall before? How is it?

  6. #4703
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg  [View Original Post]
    Ran into Samantha this morning on 15th and L around 6:30 am. Drove to a safe spot and got some amazing BBBJCIMWS. Took directions well and payed alot of attention to the boys. Damage was. 3. She says she has a very open menu including greek. Might partake next time. She normally walks G. Got digits for seniors.

    Oh yea, took video for those who are interested http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.ph...h58d7b49637401.
    Nice score Rouge! I hit the streets early this Am as well, saw nothing around 6:30 ish. Might hit the streets later today if the rain stops. That Samantha sucks a good cock, I have picked her up in the past. She sometimes advertises on BP and hosts near 33 and Linc. Good score if you can get her at the SW price!

  7. #4702
    Quote Originally Posted by OlderGuys2  [View Original Post]
    HOW do we unlock to see video OG2 THANKS.
    Just send a friend request and I'll add you.

  8. #4701
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg  [View Original Post]
    Ran into Samantha this morning on 15th and L around 6:30 am. Drove to a safe spot and got some amazing BBBJCIMWS. Took directions well and payed alot of attention to the boys. Damage was. 3. She says she has a very open menu including greek. Might partake next time. She normally walks G. Got digits for seniors.

    Oh yea, took video for those who are interested http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.ph...h58d7b49637401.
    HOW do we unlock to see video OG2 THANKS.

  9. #4700

    Samantha

    Ran into Samantha this morning on 15th and L around 6:30 am. Drove to a safe spot and got some amazing BBBJCIMWS. Took directions well and payed alot of attention to the boys. Damage was. 3. She says she has a very open menu including greek. Might partake next time. She normally walks G. Got digits for seniors.

    Oh yea, took video for those who are interested http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.ph...h58d7b49637401.

  10. #4699
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans  [View Original Post]
    Why friend rougedog on pornhub to watch a video of him getting a BJ when you can find Bella / Chella on Lincoln? I just picked her up Tuesday night around 11:15 ish on 18th and Lincoln. She had me drive to a nice secluded area near 8th and Cleveland where she did a great CBJ and I nutted in 5 minutes. Go on pornhub and friend rougedog or take a stroll down Lincoln to get the real deale the choice is yours.
    Honestly the street walker game is too much for me. You guys have balls of steel pulling that off. Somehow, I feel "safer" pre-screening backpage stuff online.

  11. #4698

    Opposite

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle19  [View Original Post]
    Hello Platypus,

    Was Amy a blonde, pretty face, thin but not skinny, can hold a decent convo, if so I've known her for years, I have 3 numbers for her for different places she stays at but never there.
    Brown hair, curvy hips, closer to average than the normal SW thin.

  12. #4697
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans  [View Original Post]
    Why friend rougedog on pornhub to watch a video of him getting a BJ when you can find Bella / Chella on Lincoln? I just picked her up Tuesday night around 11:15 ish on 18th and Lincoln. She had me drive to a nice secluded area near 8th and Cleveland where she did a great CBJ and I nutted in 5 minutes. Go on pornhub and friend rougedog or take a stroll down Lincoln to get the real deale the choice is yours.
    Chella seems to be at it hardcore again. She is out there every night all night just like she was on G back in the day. I for one am shocked and also very curious as to how she is still standing. Superpowers I guess.

  13. #4696

    Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by Platypus19  [View Original Post]
    Took a run down the South Loop looking for Abby as she sounds interesting but found Amy on Orchard instead. One of the more attractive faces out there these days, a promising looking set of boobs, nice curvy hips. Jumped right in, introduced herself, quick LEO check and we agreed on a price for FS at a south side location I occasionally have access to. Nicely pleasant girl, capable of carrying on a good conversation. Same usage issues as so many of the others. She took some time to clean up when we got there and then got shy and asked to turn the lights down as she was self conscious about her body. Either baby damage or big weight loss, not a great stomach, some sag to her B cups, but nice perky thimble size nipples. Nice ass and legs but a lot of scarring on both the arms and legs. Got down to business with an a bit of ass slapping followed by terrific BBBJ. Had to stop her before I nutted. Had her switch to covered CG and we needed a lot of lube to get me in (and I'm by no means huge), tightest I've had in years. She started slowly and picked up the pace. Either got into it or more likely a good actress, lots of moaning and quivering. But better that the cold for sure most are. Switched back and finished BBBJCIMWS. For a SW quite pleased. The body issues were nothing unexpected, the attitude and quality of conversation made up for it. I went a little higher than normal, .8, as she agreed to a bit of kink along with the FS. I will repeat, at .8 she was better than some BP girls I've had at twice the price. No digits unfortunately. Treat her decent and she aims to please.

    Just as we were leaving my semi-UTR called and asked if I wanted to get together. I dropped Amy off and picked her up for some head. Knowing I had just finished with Amy and now she was sucking me off had me finishing again in less than 5 minutes. A successful day indeed.
    Hello Platypus,

    Was Amy a blonde, pretty face, thin but not skinny, can hold a decent convo, if so I've known her for years, I have 3 numbers for her for different places she stays at but never there.

  14. #4695
    Quote Originally Posted by Zazap  [View Original Post]
    Rougedog was kind enough to accept my friend request on Pornhub. I see why everyone praises that girls skills. Golf ball through a garden hose indeed.
    Why friend rougedog on pornhub to watch a video of him getting a BJ when you can find Bella / Chella on Lincoln? I just picked her up Tuesday night around 11:15 ish on 18th and Lincoln. She had me drive to a nice secluded area near 8th and Cleveland where she did a great CBJ and I nutted in 5 minutes. Go on pornhub and friend rougedog or take a stroll down Lincoln to get the real deale the choice is yours.

  15. #4694
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg  [View Original Post]
    I keep my post my videos private but if you send me a friend request on there you'll get access to them. I've never turned down a friend request from a USAG member. Senior or not. But might restrict just to seniors sometime soon.
    Rougedog was kind enough to accept my friend request on Pornhub. I see why everyone praises that girls skills. Golf ball through a garden hose indeed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape