Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Off-Topic Reports

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 69 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 1033
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #808

    CLCE Ads

    So I'm trying my hand at CLCE w4 m and was wondering what the fucking point was of having an ad with a pic and a description, then a shit ton of white space, and then additional ad text from what appears to be a gay dude looking for side action. Whats the point? Is it for closeted individuals because you would think you would have an easier time just going on the m4 m board no?

  2. #807
    Quote Originally Posted by HarleyGuy09  [View Original Post]
    My atf was Katie K from Rumford. Always greeted with a dfk, dropped of the radar years ago but would love one more go round with her.
    She was in Louisiana as of a few months ago. Joined the military and eventually was stationed there. We have had a few conversations every now and again, but no plans to come back, last I knew. Always a very nice girl.

  3. #806

    Arcades

    Guys,

    Just thought I would move this topic.

    "I'd also like to find out more about this! Anyone ever partake of any STRAIGHT services in those video arcade stores"?

    I do not think any girls go to the arcades in RI and am pretty sure they are just sausage joints. Now I could be wrong but I don't think so. There is one I know of in North Carolina and I have actually been in there when as many as four girls have been working the floor at once. I hear there are some in Florida too but have not personally been to them. I am a little surprised more girls do not go to those places because it would seem like pretty easy pickings. Just another note; sex in a dark dirty bookstore is pretty scary.

  4. #805

    Katie K

    My atf was Katie K from Rumford. Always greeted with a dfk, dropped of the radar years ago but would love one more go round with her.

  5. #804

    They do mean it sometimes

    I have had a couple regulars in the past whom I truly enjoyed their company and they, mine. I act like a gentleman when I'm with a lady and most appreciate that and it can pay dividends.

    Quote Originally Posted by PartTimePlayer  [View Original Post]
    One of my Old favorites was the black girl Genesis with big boobs and a thick body. I saw her quite a lot and actually was on a first name basis with her. She would always work with me on donation and time. She said she actually enjoyed seeing me which I'm sure they all say LOL. But by body language I think she may have been telling the truth. I really miss seeing her.

  6. #803

    Genesis

    Quote Originally Posted by FloydFec1  [View Original Post]
    Sarah was wonderful, as was Dawn of Boston, and Mass Lady Rose. All were genuinely nice people, and a joy to be around. I miss them all, and hope they're all doing well.

    Thanks for the enjoyable trip down memory lane.

    FF.
    One of my Old favorites was the black girl Genesis with big boobs and a thick body. I saw her quite a lot and actually was on a first name basis with her. She would always work with me on donation and time. She said she actually enjoyed seeing me which I'm sure they all say LOL. But by body language I think she may have been telling the truth. I really miss seeing her.

  7. #802

    Sarah (and a few others) . Ah, great memories!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    Who would be the one woman you would drop everyone else for, past or present? For me it would be tall blonde Sarah. Great GFE, all around good attitude. She left the biz two years ago, and no one has come close.
    Sarah was wonderful, as was Dawn of Boston, and Mass Lady Rose. All were genuinely nice people, and a joy to be around. I miss them all, and hope they're all doing well.

    Thanks for the enjoyable trip down memory lane.

    FF.

  8. #801
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    So I guess the conclusion of this discussion would be this: GURL is a term known and used by quite a few on this board and elsewhere to mean something other than female. Nevertheless, there does appear to be a lot of very fine, and very real VAGINA advertising out there who use the term in ads. Probably as just a cute, different spelling to attract attention, as one would use, "Kewl" for cool, or "dawg" or "hawt" for exampe. But most of these GIRLS using the term in ads, apparently have NO fucking idea what that term GURL means to others!

    To make it clear, I do not really have a DAWG in this fight, LOL. To each his (or her, or it's) own, regarding sexual preference I always say! Its just when those GURLS advertisee DISHONESTLY--that is, when they do NOT let us know about that extra "attraction", only at that point do I take any offense. Because I really don't want any fucking surprises when those panties come off!
    I think some of them may be a mistype since the I is next to the you on the keypad.

  9. #800
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonshiner  [View Original Post]
    Thought I would take this one off the SW thread. As Stated I have always thought of a gurl as a TV going way back in time. I know that HaH also uses that term but why. So I went to the source of urban language. The urban dictionary. There are a lot of definitions but "not really a girl" seems to be prevalent. So that said I will continue to think of a gurl as a girl with something extra. The below post was very interesting and for the most part I too think they are all girls except for the second one. 94019745. Those are some pretty strong looking shoulders! They are also pulled forward and still wider then the hips so I don't know. I could be wrong and if it is a girl I'm sorry about the comment. Now this one is all girl and she calls herself a gurl so if somebody runs into her ask her what she thinks of the term.

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/prov...-8771/3/187292

    Interesting word but I still think of it as a TV or cross dresser or something between the legs that I can really live my life without. I am depending on the urban dictionary for guidence on this one.

    "Yes, its because I see it not that unfrequently in ads, where there is really no indication that it means what we use it for here. That's why I was asking. Here's an example from Providence I pulled up simply by entering the term in the backpage women seeking men search engine:

    http://providence.backpage.com/Women...e-gurl/6643839

    And because RI is such a small sample size for backpage ads, I went on NY and CA and FL backpage and pulled up these. I do not see any indication on these ads that these providers are anything but good old fashioned females! But maybe not? Are all of these "GURLS" trying to tell us something, or what? Or just not aware of the way the term is used on here?

    http://newyork.backpage.com/WomenSee...icana/93938069

    http://newyork.backpage.com/WomenSee...-gurl/94019745

    http://losangeles.backpage.com/Women...2006/100729772

    http://losangeles.backpage.com/Women...-now/102093337

    http://losangeles.backpage.com/Women...24-7/102568333

    http://ftlauderdale.backpage.com/Wom...-play/47167341

    http://ftlauderdale.backpage.com/Wom...atrix/47266946

    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Report Post.

    Yesterday 20:55".
    So I guess the conclusion of this discussion would be this: GURL is a term known and used by quite a few on this board and elsewhere to mean something other than female. Nevertheless, there does appear to be a lot of very fine, and very real VAGINA advertising out there who use the term in ads. Probably as just a cute, different spelling to attract attention, as one would use, "Kewl" for cool, or "dawg" or "hawt" for exampe. But most of these GIRLS using the term in ads, apparently have NO fucking idea what that term GURL means to others!

    To make it clear, I do not really have a DAWG in this fight, LOL. To each his (or her, or it's) own, regarding sexual preference I always say! Its just when those GURLS advertisee DISHONESTLY--that is, when they do NOT let us know about that extra "attraction", only at that point do I take any offense. Because I really don't want any fucking surprises when those panties come off!

  10. #799
    Quote Originally Posted by Caddilacboy1  [View Original Post]
    What a great line up, I miss them all, and don't forget my go to girl attitude Isabella.
    So is there anyone left at all, or anyone new ones that compare? The RI scene seems bone dry now. I have to keep scanning the MA boards.

  11. #798

    Gurls

    Thought I would take this one off the SW thread. As Stated I have always thought of a gurl as a TV going way back in time. I know that HaH also uses that term but why. So I went to the source of urban language. The urban dictionary. There are a lot of definitions but "not really a girl" seems to be prevalent. So that said I will continue to think of a gurl as a girl with something extra. The below post was very interesting and for the most part I too think they are all girls except for the second one. 94019745. Those are some pretty strong looking shoulders! They are also pulled forward and still wider then the hips so I don't know. I could be wrong and if it is a girl I'm sorry about the comment. Now this one is all girl and she calls herself a gurl so if somebody runs into her ask her what she thinks of the term.

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/prov...-8771/3/187292

    Interesting word but I still think of it as a TV or cross dresser or something between the legs that I can really live my life without. I am depending on the urban dictionary for guidence on this one.

    "Yes, its because I see it not that unfrequently in ads, where there is really no indication that it means what we use it for here. That's why I was asking. Here's an example from Providence I pulled up simply by entering the term in the backpage women seeking men search engine:

    http://providence.backpage.com/Women...e-gurl/6643839

    And because RI is such a small sample size for backpage ads, I went on NY and CA and FL backpage and pulled up these. I do not see any indication on these ads that these providers are anything but good old fashioned females! But maybe not? Are all of these "GURLS" trying to tell us something, or what? Or just not aware of the way the term is used on here?

    http://newyork.backpage.com/WomenSee...icana/93938069

    http://newyork.backpage.com/WomenSee...-gurl/94019745

    http://losangeles.backpage.com/Women...2006/100729772

    http://losangeles.backpage.com/Women...-now/102093337

    http://losangeles.backpage.com/Women...24-7/102568333

    http://ftlauderdale.backpage.com/Wom...-play/47167341

    http://ftlauderdale.backpage.com/Wom...atrix/47266946

    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Report Post.

    Yesterday 20:55".

  12. #797

    What a Line Up all great

    Quote Originally Posted by Knight62  [View Original Post]
    Marie1978 was great. Petite, blond hair, Texas drawl.

    Jackie from Johnston was great also.

    Ruby and Candy from 1021 were good also.

    Yes Athena was awesome.
    What a great line up, I miss them all, and don't forget my go to girl attitude Isabella.

  13. #796
    Quote Originally Posted by IceCreamMan33  [View Original Post]
    Marie made famous on Mo's. She was top notch.
    Marie1978 was great. Petite, blond hair, Texas drawl.

    Jackie from Johnston was great also.

    Ruby and Candy from 1021 were good also.

    Yes Athena was awesome.

  14. #795
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229
    Quote Originally Posted by Sputty  [View Original Post]
    JOI Love. She split for the south a couple years ago so obviously have not seen her since. Nobody has even come close. She hosted out of her house. 200 HR, msog, shower. She really hooked it all up, knew what she was doing. She was all decked out, beautiful bedroom, candles, music. Rest after round 1 then she would start the 2nd session. Just on another level, even compared to what would be considered the better escorts around now. Let alone the addicts, shitty motel rooms, smoke, minimal effort in appearance, etc. Wish she was still around. She is still advertising as far as I know. Petite, light skinned black chick.
    You just missed her. She was around a week or two ago. It seems she comes back for a short visit a couple times a year.

  15. #794
    Another one from Mo's, Athenaa. From CT, came up to RI often. Very much missed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape