Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Off-Topic Reports

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 69 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 67 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 1033
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #793
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul8170  [View Original Post]
    I shot Sarah a text some time ago, maybe 9-12 months, and to my surprise she responded. But went dark after a few exchanges so never caught up. Another MO's star of mine was Taylor Foxx. Really hated to see her go.
    Taylor Foxx posted here a couple of years ago and ended up messaging me about returning to the area. After a couple of messages, she stopped responding and I never heard from her. A pity, she was a good time.

  2. #792

    Atf

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul8170  [View Original Post]
    I shot Sarah a text some time ago, maybe 9-12 months, and to my surprise she responded. But went dark after a few exchanges so never caught up. Another MO's star of mine was Taylor Foxx. Really hated to see her go.
    JOI Love. She split for the south a couple years ago so obviously have not seen her since. Nobody has even come close. She hosted out of her house. 200 HR, msog, shower. She really hooked it all up, knew what she was doing. She was all decked out, beautiful bedroom, candles, music. Rest after round 1 then she would start the 2nd session. Just on another level, even compared to what would be considered the better escorts around now. Let alone the addicts, shitty motel rooms, smoke, minimal effort in appearance, etc. Wish she was still around. She is still advertising as far as I know. Petite, light skinned black chick.

  3. #791

    ALL Time ATF

    I shot Sarah a text some time ago, maybe 9-12 months, and to my surprise she responded. But went dark after a few exchanges so never caught up. Another MO's star of mine was Taylor Foxx. Really hated to see her go.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    Who would be the one woman you would drop everyone else for, past or present? For me it would be tall blonde Sarah. Great GFE, all around good attitude. She left the biz two years ago, and no one has come close.

  4. #790
    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    Who would be the one woman you would drop everyone else for, past or present? For me it would be tall blonde Sarah. Great GFE, all around good attitude. She left the biz two years ago, and no one has come close.
    Marie made famous on Mo's. She was top notch.

  5. #789

    All time ATF?

    Who would be the one woman you would drop everyone else for, past or present? For me it would be tall blonde Sarah. Great GFE, all around good attitude. She left the biz two years ago, and no one has come close.

  6. #788

    Sportsman Inn

    Ahhh, the good old Sportsman Inn. I remember 12-14 years ago finding a somewhat sexy looking beauty at the bar and heading downstairs, paying the loser at the entrance $5 and he always tried to peek in the room and the lady would yell at him to get lost, and having your way with her and all was just fine! Yeah, those were the days!

  7. #787
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1384
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonshiner  [View Original Post]
    I still cry every time I walk past the old Civic View (aka Sports mans Inn). I went in recently to get a look and they really ruined a perfect low end bikini bar!
    While he was attending college my cousin worked as bouncer at the Sportsman in the 80's. I attended after hours parties and girls would get invited to his cook outs. Same person who owned the Sportsman also owned the Gemini. I was quite friendly with his son which paid many dividends.

    So completely different back them.

  8. #786

    Exstended stay East Providence

    Quote Originally Posted by Michaelzxc  [View Original Post]
    In for business Mon-Fri - (NO MONGERING) I starting using Extended Stay America off of Exit 8 in West Warwick at $55 + tax. Would like something closer to Pawtucket at similar or lower rate.

    Does anyone know about the motels on Rt 6 in Johnston.
    Its on route 6 East Providence, Seekonk line. If you know your way around you don't even have to go on the highway to go to Pawtucket. Route 6 Seekonk has everything you need on it.

  9. #785

    Rt 6

    Quote Originally Posted by Michaelzxc  [View Original Post]
    In for business Mon-Fri - (NO MONGERING) I starting using Extended Stay America off of Exit 8 in West Warwick at $55 + tax. Would like something closer to Pawtucket at similar or lower rate.

    Does anyone know about the motels on Rt 6 in Johnston.
    I am not familiar with the ones in Pawtucket but the ones on Rt 6 are mostly for the addicts or people that rent by the hour.

    If ESA is $55 per night I don't think you will do much better as to something clean for the week at that price.

  10. #784

    Need clean quiet inexpensive motel

    In for business Mon-Fri - (NO MONGERING) I starting using Extended Stay America off of Exit 8 in West Warwick at $55 + tax. Would like something closer to Pawtucket at similar or lower rate.

    Does anyone know about the motels on Rt 6 in Johnston.

  11. #783

    Missing Rhode Island Landmarks!

    I still cry every time I walk past the old Civic View (aka Sports mans Inn). I went in recently to get a look and they really ruined a perfect low end bikini bar! Fuck the flash and lights we need to bring back old fashioned trash! Are there any trashy bars left in america? If so I would like to fly there and burn up a couple vacation days. I think it is time to book a weekend in Atlantic City because I really like trashy. Oh! And WTF ever happened to the Satin Doll?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gansett  [View Original Post]
    I saw that and shed a tear. We had some great times there discussing our friends. The scenery wasn't bad either, My son and some friends would go there after their game and he said the girls were always p1 ssed over something and the food was lousy. So they quit several months ago IIRC.

  12. #782
    Quote Originally Posted by Bsson  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Question for you all. I have been trying to figure what sites to visit without getting a virus or the annoying spams. I know that we are now getting the pop up from usga (which is cool for a free site). I was wondering if any you guys subscripe to those that come up and what is their rating. I use BP and Taz for my search and sometimes TER.

    Thanks.

    Bss.
    I use a MAC and have no such problems!

  13. #781

    Pop up adds

    Hey guys,

    Question for you all. I have been trying to figure what sites to visit without getting a virus or the annoying spams. I know that we are now getting the pop up from usga (which is cool for a free site). I was wondering if any you guys subscripe to those that come up and what is their rating. I use BP and Taz for my search and sometimes TER.

    Thanks.

    Bss.

  14. #780
    A few months?? It closed in March of 2015, I guess time does fly after all. The building is still owned by Cianci but obviously he's not responsible for it.

    And yes, we had many a good fest there over the years. Met and got to know quite a few REAL genuine legit mongers with a LOT of info shared. Not to mention a nice waitress

    http://warwickpost.com/hooters-closu...patio-planned/

    Quote Originally Posted by Gansett  [View Original Post]
    I saw that and shed a tear. We had some great times there discussing our friends. The scenery wasn't bad either, My son and some friends would go there after their game and he said the girls were always p1 ssed over something and the food was lousy. So they quit several months ago IIRC.

  15. #779
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1384
    I saw that and shed a tear. We had some great times there discussing our friends. The scenery wasn't bad either, My son and some friends would go there after their game and he said the girls were always p1 ssed over something and the food was lousy. So they quit several months ago IIRC.

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyAsHell  [View Original Post]
    Sad how Hooters handled this mess, I can just imagine how bad it was for the actual employees. Still don't know if they will reopen or not though. Truly miss the wings and etc though.

    http://wpri.com/2016/06/08/hooters-a...or-conditions/

    Hooters aims to cut ties with partner over poor conditions.

    The Associated Press Published: June 8, 2016,1:05 pm Updated: June 8, 2016,2:34 pm.

    ATLANTA (AP) The Georgia-based parent company of Hooters restaurants says in a federal lawsuit that two of its East Coast establishments have been abandoned and one was operated in filthy conditions, turning off customers and damaging the national brand.

    Hooters of America on Monday filed the lawsuit against Hoot Owl Restaurants LLC, which has operated 12 Hooters restaurants in New Jersey, Rhode Island, Delaware and Pennsylvania, all under franchise agreements.

    PDF: Read the full lawsuit .

    Hooters' parent company says the franchise operator violated its agreement by abandoning restaurants in Warwick, Rhode Island, and Rehoboth Beach, Delaware.

    Hooters' parent firm says the Warwick restaurant deteriorated to a "deplorable" condition, voluntarily closing for upgrades after a Rhode Island Department of Health inspection.

    Officials with Hooters and Hoot Owl didn't immediately respond to requests for comment Wednesday.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape