Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #15608
    Check other review sites. Bailey's been at this for at least two years.

  2. #15607
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 208
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotone33  [View Original Post]
    Lots of reviews just do a search.
    Same thing with this one, did a search and came up with nothing.

  3. #15606
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 208
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotone33  [View Original Post]
    Again lots of reviews. Did you even take a minute to do ANY research?
    I just did a search on "Bailey Bangzz" in the Detroit forum and only found 6 posts on her, not one of them being a review. Could you please tell me what I'm doing wrong, I can't seem to find any reviews on here. If you can't tell me what I'm doing wrong could you please quote some of her reviews? Here are the 6 posts I see on her, thanks for the help.

    Quote Originally Posted by NDakotaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Has any one seen or have reviews on this lady.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...%82ra/29095207
    Quote Originally Posted by BadPappy  [View Original Post]
    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-40ss/26853896

    Help fellas. Little pappy is back at it again. Possible am appointment pending. Need Intel before mistake made. Thank you and stay safe.
    Quote Originally Posted by LazyDog  [View Original Post]
    Hi Bailey. Biz slow?
    Quote Originally Posted by XirCom  [View Original Post]
    (Hi Bailey).
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody313  [View Original Post]
    I'm a new member so please bear with me. I don't have a link for this young lady but if you simply Google Bailey Bangzz you will see her ****** page and most likely, her latest backpage posting.

    This girl is fantastic. I really don't like to get into details but suffice it to say she is a squirter. She is also just as pretty as her photos. Standard two call system. Greets you at the door wearing lingerie and a smile. Great attitude. Very open minded and fun. Everything is done covered. If you're looking for a girl that enjoys her work and enjoys making you happy. Look up Bailey.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrOdessa  [View Original Post]
    So, I dialed her up yesterday. No answer. She sends a text, saying "If you knew how to read, my website hasn't been updated in a month.", just giving me a bunch of attitude, calling me out of my name. So, I checked her for her attitude immediately, saying it was bad for business. I had her on my radar, but I immediately scratched her off of my bucket list. She goes on with her disrespectful text messages, saying "I'll report your number." (Thank goodness I have a hobby phone and I didn't call this trifling idiot on my main line). A few hours later, she sends me three voice messages with nothing said from her, but all I hear is a Too $hort song playing in the background with the constant use of the word "*****". That said, I blocked her number, removed her from my list and that is that. Maybe it was her time of the month, or she just showed her true colors. Regardless of the few positive reviews she has, I am not lowering my standards.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-z-28/14427006

  4. #15605
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckleMyShoe  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her? She got big boobies so of course I'm intrigued.

    http://michigan.backpage.com/WomenSe...elena/28988266
    I saw her. Super cute. Everything covered. She is fun and the girl in pics. Tits are pretty nice. I liked her.

  5. #15604
    Quote Originally Posted by NDakotaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Has any one seen or have reviews on this lady.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...%82ra/29095207
    Again lots of reviews. Did you even take a minute to do ANY research?

  6. #15603
    Quote Originally Posted by NDakotaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Lots of reviews just do a search.

  7. #15602

    Absolutelly a lunatic

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeMioff  [View Original Post]
    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...u-now/28844664

    I contacted this one. Via texting Here's what I got. :

    Are you affiliated with any type of law enforcement or sting operation? I am offering INCALLS ONLY in the comfort of my SAFE & DISCRETE home in Auburn Hills Off 75 & BaldwinNO, I am not affiliated with any type of law enforcement or sting opperation either.

    She tells me her HIgh Class rates 350 GFE basics and 500 triple threat and MSOG or 1000 for 5 hours. I asked about early morning availability she said only if prepay haha. So I didn't say anything for a few minutes. She texted me back being very rude and pushy. I finally just said not interested. So then she texted me: I'll be sure to post your name number and address online warning everyone about your game playing time wasting ass. Hope your wife family and co workers see what I attach to your info. ". LOL wow.
    Exact same response to my text followed by her list of rates / services and a barrage of pics that were all the same pics from the ad she had posted. Something like 19 texts one after the other. I declined and then the the threats exactly as you describe. The woman is a lunatic!

  8. #15601

  9. #15600

    Lynn

    Saw her twice, she does go topless for. 20 extra and is safe and exceptionally clean townhouse. HJ finish. 45 or more age spinner body. Has any one gotten BJ or FS?
    http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/gentleman-its-time-to-relax-lynn/28198262

  10. #15599

  11. #15598

    Bailey Bangzz

    Has any one seen or have reviews on this lady.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...%82ra/29095207

  12. #15597

    Crazy And Deranged!

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeMioff  [View Original Post]
    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...u-now/28844664

    I contacted this one. Via texting Here's what I got. :

    Are you affiliated with any type of law enforcement or sting operation? I am offering INCALLS ONLY in the comfort of my SAFE & DISCRETE home in Auburn Hills Off 75 & BaldwinNO, I am not affiliated with any type of law enforcement or sting opperation either.

    She tells me her HIgh Class rates 350 GFE basics and 500 triple threat and MSOG or 1000 for 5 hours. I asked about early morning availability she said only if prepay haha. So I didn't say anything for a few minutes. She texted me back being very rude and pushy. I finally just said not interested. So then she texted me: I'll be sure to post your name number and address online warning everyone about your game playing time wasting ass. Hope your wife family and co workers see what I attach to your info. ". LOL wow.
    Holy shit! Be careful dude! She sounds like Kathy Bates from Misery. Glad you didn't see her. She might have tied your ass up and broke your ankles. LOL!

    Be safe out there.

    Dd.

  13. #15596

    Carrie

    Has anybody checked this girl out?? Not sure if she is legit? Petite Dirty Blonde Exotic Dancer - 28.

  14. #15595

    Milf

    She took her link down. Sucks cause I want to C Her again.

  15. #15594
    Quote Originally Posted by HbKid456  [View Original Post]
    Who is this? Link?
    I second this notion.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape