Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #15578

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeMioff  [View Original Post]
    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...u-now/28844664

    I contacted this one. Via texting Here's what I got. :

    Are you affiliated with any type of law enforcement or sting operation? I am offering INCALLS ONLY in the comfort of my SAFE & DISCRETE home in Auburn Hills Off 75 & BaldwinNO, I am not affiliated with any type of law enforcement or sting opperation either.

    She tells me her HIgh Class rates 350 GFE basics and 500 triple threat and MSOG or 1000 for 5 hours. I asked about early morning availability she said only if prepay haha. So I didn't say anything for a few minutes. She texted me back being very rude and pushy. I finally just said not interested. So then she texted me: I'll be sure to post your name number and address online warning everyone about your game playing time wasting ass. Hope your wife family and co workers see what I attach to your info. ". LOL wow.
    Yea sounds crazy alright. Glad you didn't suckered. Anytime you have prepay requests is a red flag.

    What do you all think of jay? Her profile may say bbw but I hear she isn't that big. Anyone seen her?

    Careful out there bros.

    http://michigan.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/jay/28406407

  2. #15577

    Tattoo MILF

    Had A Dream with the Tattoo MILF the other Night. Picked her up for A Car Date since she couldn't provide at the place she was at earlier. Got A BBBJWCIMS. 50 Roses for Donation. Will Repeat.

  3. #15576

    MY PLACE Auburn Hills crazy chick BE WARNED

    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...u-now/28844664

    I contacted this one. Via texting Here's what I got. :

    Are you affiliated with any type of law enforcement or sting operation? I am offering INCALLS ONLY in the comfort of my SAFE & DISCRETE home in Auburn Hills Off 75 & BaldwinNO, I am not affiliated with any type of law enforcement or sting opperation either.

    She tells me her HIgh Class rates 350 GFE basics and 500 triple threat and MSOG or 1000 for 5 hours. I asked about early morning availability she said only if prepay haha. So I didn't say anything for a few minutes. She texted me back being very rude and pushy. I finally just said not interested. So then she texted me: I'll be sure to post your name number and address online warning everyone about your game playing time wasting ass. Hope your wife family and co workers see what I attach to your info. ". LOL wow.

  4. #15575

    Busty Nicole

    Has anyone ever dreamed of Busty Nicole on 40 and up?

  5. #15574

    Selena

    Anyone see her? She got big boobies so of course I'm intrigued.

    http://michigan.backpage.com/WomenSe...elena/28988266
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Selena.jpg‎  

  6. #15573

  7. #15572

    Sugar Queen

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberFrogiii  [View Original Post]
    Could this be the one who sometimes poss as Sugar Baby? At least one pic looks like her.
    Yes, she posts with a few different titles.

  8. #15571

    Sugar Queen

    Quote Originally Posted by PoppnU  [View Original Post]
    Interesting only one other review of her on another site which is pretty generic and recent. Don't know if I fully believe this one.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=320723
    Could this be the one who sometimes poss as Sugar Baby? At least one pic looks like her.

  9. #15570

    Chanel is dangerous

    Quote Originally Posted by Dnyce  [View Original Post]
    Did he look like an angry bf? Did he seem high on something? I've seen her, and there was definitely a guy looking right at me after I left, but he just nodded his head at me in a peaceful way.

    Did he just run out, or did she say something? Sounds like you might have gotten safe worded LOL. I don't know.
    I can't usually tell if someone is on something unless they are obviously incapacitated. He said his ride was there and he wanted the money that Chanel owed him, he also wanted his phone which I assume that Chanel had. Chanel said that he was her brother and he wasn't supposed to be there but I fail to see how he could be in there without her knowledge. I feel that it was a planned out assault as they had tried to take other belongings of mine which I was able to thwart.

  10. #15569

    Chanel

    Quote Originally Posted by Insidious  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream about her, did an inspection of the place she was at and the bathroom was locked. I asked if she could unlock it so I could inspect and she stated that the room had a pipe break and it was locked by the management of the place so no one could enter until they had someone fix it. I should have left at that point but didn't. About halfway through the session a guy comes out of the bathroom and attacks me. He got a good punch to my face and it was grappling after that. Managed to get out of there in one piece, took me for 130 in total damages. Stay safe!
    That's odd. I used to see her regularly. The bf was always around and never said anything or caused problems he was always outside and just walk right passed him. She disappeared for a couple months so maybe something changed during that time.

  11. #15568
    Quote Originally Posted by PoppnU  [View Original Post]
    Interesting only one other review of her on another site which is pretty generic and recent. Don't know if I fully believe this one.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=320723
    Not here to argue, just my experience have seen her 3 times now.

  12. #15567

    Help

    Senior member from the area, but only here on business. Looking for help finding a Utr provider. Saw Lynn and Jen from massage breeze, and an overweight blond provider in Romulus. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

  13. #15566
    Senior Member


    Posts: 108
    Quote Originally Posted by Insidious  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream about her, did an inspection of the place she was at and the bathroom was locked. I asked if she could unlock it so I could inspect and she stated that the room had a pipe break and it was locked by the management of the place so no one could enter until they had someone fix it. I should have left at that point but didn't. About halfway through the session a guy comes out of the bathroom and attacks me. He got a good punch to my face and it was grappling after that. Managed to get out of there in one piece, took me for 130 in total damages. Stay safe!
    Did he look like an angry bf? Did he seem high on something? I've seen her, and there was definitely a guy looking right at me after I left, but he just nodded his head at me in a peaceful way.

    Did he just run out, or did she say something? Sounds like you might have gotten safe worded LOL. I don't know.

  14. #15565

    Sugar Queen

    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun17  [View Original Post]
    Went late last week when saw she was posting again. Said she took a break and went to visit family (who knows if that true). She was one of my ATF's in Auburn hills area. She has now moved to Pontiac into ok apartment that she is sharing, but will not see anyone if roomate is in that looks to be a women. Always have a hh session for 1 ben for a double shot. I seem to keep coming back to her due to being GFE but is missing CIM and greek on menu. She has gained some weight in mid section and have never noticed any candy usage.

    http://backpage.com.detroit.hoxnif.com/post/17115293/

    Happy hunting.
    Interesting only one other review of her on another site which is pretty generic and recent. Don't know if I fully believe this one.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=320723

  15. #15564

    Jaida

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveHarris109  [View Original Post]
    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...shell/28775614

    Obviously a beautiful girl, which definitely causes some pause. Was just wondering if anyone had ever seen her, or even seen a review?

    Thanks!
    Facebook search shows she is actually a thick black girl.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape