rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Sugarbabies?

+ Add Report
Page 512 of 615 FirstFirst ... 12 412 462 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 562 612 ... LastLast
Results 7,666 to 7,680 of 9222
This blog is moderated by MisforMaster
  1. #1557
    Quote Originally Posted by JLZ61  [View Original Post]

    - JLZ.
    Your message box is full.

  2. #1556

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by CincinnatiFan  [View Original Post]
    I've gone round and round talking with Jlikesit but nothing has of it yet. Claims she has only met 1 person before but it didn't work out because they were "intimidated" by her sexual experiences.
    Do a Google search on her user name.

    She told me she has problems with guys because "they feel she is too sexually demanding".

    Not sure if that means "get back to work I haven't come yet" or "stop at Hustler I've burnt up another vibe".

  3. #1555

    My bad

    That was just me being an idiot and not realizing what I was doing, you were forewarned I was a newbie to posting here.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyNutz  [View Original Post]
    Got to give the members time to respond. Sometimes they don't see the post quickly enough. One post is enough. On that note, have no intel on this one from first hand basis.

  4. #1554

    Same girl?

    Quote Originally Posted by CincinnatiFan  [View Original Post]
    First time poster long time reader and lurker. Looking forward to sharing my SA experiences / reviews with everyone.

    Also any feedback on this one? Been chatting a bit.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...3-87f60a688e07
    Got to give the members time to respond. Sometimes they don't see the post quickly enough. One post is enough. On that note, have no intel on this one from first hand basis.

  5. #1553
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Brit Baby

    I know her quite well, having met her from SA several years back under another name. She is 36 but does not live in West Chester nor is she a flight attendant.

    On the plus side, she is very attractive with a great set of enhancements. She's hypersexual, a tigress in bed and quite talented. She likes a man to take control and drive.

    On the minus side, she's a very serious alcoholic and is all about a fun time regardless of who it hurts (including her family and kids). She is extremely manipulative and pretty street smart, so watch your 6 since she can be quite convincing. Also, she tends to be on the high side dollar-wise, well worth it due to her abilities but not really sustainable in the long term. I enjoyed her for a while but the negatives were sufficient to push me away.

    That said, if you go in with your eyes open, you can have a great time. I definitely did! PM if you want more details.

    - JLZ.

    Quote Originally Posted by CincinnatiFan  [View Original Post]
    Looking forward to sharing my SA experiences I've had. Also curious if anyone has any feedback about one in particular that I have been chatting with:

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...3-87f60a688e07

  6. #1552
    Quote Originally Posted by OverSpun  [View Original Post]
    My time just came up and lost numbers to a couple ladysI was talking to. I always delete everything on phone to be safe and now I stuck. Hoping someone has some info before I decide to shell out for another.

    MasochisticKitten.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-3bffbda829d1

    Jlikesit2.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...8-43d8fa834ccf

    And finally this one, been forever to get:

    Asapsamm.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...7-34040e517d42

    Thanks for any help. I can share what I have.
    I've gone round and round talking with Jlikesit but nothing has of it yet. Claims she has only met 1 person before but it didn't work out because they were "intimidated" by her sexual experiences.

  7. #1551

    Got any info?

    My time just came up and lost numbers to a couple ladysI was talking to. I always delete everything on phone to be safe and now I stuck. Hoping someone has some info before I decide to shell out for another.

    MasochisticKitten.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-3bffbda829d1

    Jlikesit2.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...8-43d8fa834ccf

    And finally this one, been forever to get:

    Asapsamm.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...7-34040e517d42

    Thanks for any help. I can share what I have.

  8. #1550

    First Time

    First time poster long time reader and lurker. Looking forward to sharing my SA experiences / reviews with everyone.

    Also any feedback on this one? Been chatting a bit.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...3-87f60a688e07

  9. #1549

    Avoid

    Sugar.Bebe222.

    Dancer NYNY. Rinser. Rehaber.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...6e70-9312-4119

  10. #1548

    Long time reader first time poster

    Looking forward to sharing my SA experiences I've had. Also curious if anyone has any feedback about one in particular that I have been chatting with:

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...3-87f60a688e07

  11. #1547
    Quote Originally Posted by OhioRob  [View Original Post]
    I've exchanged messages with a handful of SBs the last week or so. Many seem to try and pull some switch with the allowance last second. When I have time I will post a list of those others should ignore (in my opinion).
    That happens often and for me I flush those and don't look back. To many good fish out there for drama, Say NO to: Pros, time wasters, plutonic, online only, pay for meet and greets, and GPS, and online scammer. Flush those troubles down the drain. I'm the tidy bowl man!

  12. #1546
    I've exchanged messages with a handful of SBs the last week or so. Many seem to try and pull some switch with the allowance last second. When I have time I will post a list of those others should ignore (in my opinion).

  13. #1545
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebruno  [View Original Post]
    LOL. I have been in this situation a couple times. But what really happened. Did you not text her back soon after you got out of your meeting? And, was there any further communication at all?
    My meeting was over at 6:30 -- I worked downtown.

    Yes, I messaged her as soon as my meeting was over, but, she was "Eating dinner at home," and wasn't "dressed for dinner. ".

    I have a "One Strike" policy when it comes to dating. If we haven't known eachother for less than 3 months, and you pull some bullshit -- any kind of bullshit -- your phone number gets added to the blocked list on my phone and I move on. In the infamous words of Biggie Smalls, "I don't chase them, I replace them. ".

    MM.

  14. #1544

    Anyone see LittleJ11?

    Hey guys,

    Just wondering if anyone has experience with LittleJ11? I couldn't find anything from a thread search. She seems normal, no red flags while texting back and forth but we haven't met yet.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...e-fede5e98ffa7

    I'm a little fun shy since my first SB experience was with that girl RatigodessofSun (or whatever her name was).

  15. #1543
    Quote Originally Posted by OhioRob  [View Original Post]
    I have a buddy who came across two girls who were in high school but lied and said they were 19/20. Luckily he checked IDs to confirm because he wouldve been in trouble otherwise. I always ask now if theyre under 23.
    I play young so I always ask for IDs, there is a cutie in Dayton she is only 3 months above 18, did the meet and greet but haven't sealed the deal.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape