Thread: Sugarbabies?
+
Add Report
Results 7,666 to 7,680 of 9222
-
03-30-17 11:25 #1557Senior Member

Posts: 60Your message box is full.
Originally Posted by JLZ61
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-17 21:41 #1556Senior Member

Posts: 1138Lol
Do a Google search on her user name.
Originally Posted by CincinnatiFan
[View Original Post]
She told me she has problems with guys because "they feel she is too sexually demanding".
Not sure if that means "get back to work I haven't come yet" or "stop at Hustler I've burnt up another vibe".
-
03-29-17 18:12 #1555Regular Member

Posts: 4My bad
That was just me being an idiot and not realizing what I was doing, you were forewarned I was a newbie to posting here.
Originally Posted by LuckyNutz
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-17 17:35 #1554Senior Member

Posts: 325Same girl?
Got to give the members time to respond. Sometimes they don't see the post quickly enough. One post is enough. On that note, have no intel on this one from first hand basis.
Originally Posted by CincinnatiFan
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-17 12:52 #1553Senior Member

Posts: 602Brit Baby
I know her quite well, having met her from SA several years back under another name. She is 36 but does not live in West Chester nor is she a flight attendant.
On the plus side, she is very attractive with a great set of enhancements. She's hypersexual, a tigress in bed and quite talented. She likes a man to take control and drive.
On the minus side, she's a very serious alcoholic and is all about a fun time regardless of who it hurts (including her family and kids). She is extremely manipulative and pretty street smart, so watch your 6 since she can be quite convincing. Also, she tends to be on the high side dollar-wise, well worth it due to her abilities but not really sustainable in the long term. I enjoyed her for a while but the negatives were sufficient to push me away.
That said, if you go in with your eyes open, you can have a great time. I definitely did! PM if you want more details.
- JLZ.
Originally Posted by CincinnatiFan
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-17 11:52 #1552Regular Member

Posts: 4I've gone round and round talking with Jlikesit but nothing has of it yet. Claims she has only met 1 person before but it didn't work out because they were "intimidated" by her sexual experiences.
Originally Posted by OverSpun
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-17 11:49 #1551Senior Member

Posts: 60Got any info?
My time just came up and lost numbers to a couple ladysI was talking to. I always delete everything on phone to be safe and now I stuck. Hoping someone has some info before I decide to shell out for another.
MasochisticKitten.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-3bffbda829d1
Jlikesit2.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...8-43d8fa834ccf
And finally this one, been forever to get:
Asapsamm.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...7-34040e517d42
Thanks for any help. I can share what I have.
-
03-29-17 11:43 #1550Regular Member

Posts: 4First Time
First time poster long time reader and lurker. Looking forward to sharing my SA experiences / reviews with everyone.
Also any feedback on this one? Been chatting a bit.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...3-87f60a688e07
-
03-29-17 11:12 #1549Senior Member

Posts: 2246Avoid
Sugar.Bebe222.
Dancer NYNY. Rinser. Rehaber.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...6e70-9312-4119
-
03-29-17 10:30 #1548Regular Member

Posts: 4Long time reader first time poster
Looking forward to sharing my SA experiences I've had. Also curious if anyone has any feedback about one in particular that I have been chatting with:
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...3-87f60a688e07
-
03-29-17 08:56 #1547Senior Member

Posts: 1248That happens often and for me I flush those and don't look back. To many good fish out there for drama, Say NO to: Pros, time wasters, plutonic, online only, pay for meet and greets, and GPS, and online scammer. Flush those troubles down the drain. I'm the tidy bowl man!
Originally Posted by OhioRob
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-17 00:30 #1546Regular Member

Posts: 10I've exchanged messages with a handful of SBs the last week or so. Many seem to try and pull some switch with the allowance last second. When I have time I will post a list of those others should ignore (in my opinion).
-
03-28-17 17:05 #1545Senior Member

Posts: 450My meeting was over at 6:30 -- I worked downtown.
Originally Posted by Lebruno
[View Original Post]
Yes, I messaged her as soon as my meeting was over, but, she was "Eating dinner at home," and wasn't "dressed for dinner. ".
I have a "One Strike" policy when it comes to dating. If we haven't known eachother for less than 3 months, and you pull some bullshit -- any kind of bullshit -- your phone number gets added to the blocked list on my phone and I move on. In the infamous words of Biggie Smalls, "I don't chase them, I replace them. ".
MM.
-
03-28-17 11:01 #1544Senior Member

Posts: 26Anyone see LittleJ11?
Hey guys,
Just wondering if anyone has experience with LittleJ11? I couldn't find anything from a thread search. She seems normal, no red flags while texting back and forth but we haven't met yet.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...e-fede5e98ffa7
I'm a little fun shy since my first SB experience was with that girl RatigodessofSun (or whatever her name was).
-
03-28-17 10:05 #1543Senior Member

Posts: 1248I play young so I always ask for IDs, there is a cutie in Dayton she is only 3 months above 18, did the meet and greet but haven't sealed the deal.
Originally Posted by OhioRob
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



