Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #7938

    Tori and Candy

    These two showed up briefly on BP but now only if you sort by date.

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...-candy/6677537

    They look pretty good and my amateur Facebook detective skills confirmed the number belongs to the one on the left. Can't pull the trigger myself tonight but figured I'd share. I'll be texting tomorrow if the ad's still up.

    -Dupplehouse.

  2. #7937

    All natural beauty- may repeat

    http://providence.backpage.com/Women...beauty/6542386

    First thing first- those pics are at least 15-20 years old. There's no way she's 39. Probably 49, maybe 59. But, she's nice enough and the service was decent. There was no GFE, but I didn't try for it.

  3. #7936
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayman1  [View Original Post]
    No, it was the one LuckyDuck posted.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDuck  [View Original Post]
    I think he may have been referring to this Amelia: http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/prov...-4633/1/222178.

    I haven't been with her myself, we exchanged some texts and she sent me some pics but our schedules never lined up. She was only available late nights during the week and hit or miss on the weekends. I gave up trying after 3 or 4 attempts.
    Yeah, her. Sorry about the confusion. And yeah, she has a day job, so her schedule is limited.

  4. #7935
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayman1  [View Original Post]
    I think he may have been referring to this Amelia: http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/prov...-4633/1/222178.

    I haven't been with her myself, we exchanged some texts and she sent me some pics but our schedules never lined up. She was only available late nights during the week and hit or miss on the weekends. I gave up trying after 3 or 4 attempts.

  5. #7934
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerBob  [View Original Post]
    Saw Amelia this evening, she's been talked about on here before, a few months back. Such a nice girl! Top notch BBBJ skills, really friendly and unrushed. Nice GFE, really seemed to get into the DATY (pretty sure she really got off) and the FS, which felt great. She's a bigger girl, as has been reported in the past, but she's cute, and when everything else is as good as it was, I wouldn't let that keep me away. At least you know you won't get ripped off or have an otherwise terrible experience like some of these other recent reports.
    Is this THE Amelia?

    http://providence.backpage.com/Women...latina/6555560

  6. #7933

    Looking for a review


  7. #7932

    Amelia

    Saw Amelia this evening, she's been talked about on here before, a few months back. Such a nice girl! Top notch BBBJ skills, really friendly and unrushed. Nice GFE, really seemed to get into the DATY (pretty sure she really got off) and the FS, which felt great. She's a bigger girl, as has been reported in the past, but she's cute, and when everything else is as good as it was, I wouldn't let that keep me away. At least you know you won't get ripped off or have an otherwise terrible experience like some of these other recent reports.

  8. #7931

    Not my day

    http://providence.backpage.com/Women...chless/6698269

    Wanted to set something up with this one the pictures looked great so we text initially with a follow up phonecall and I make my way there. Coming up the street I noticed a suv crossover thig with a couple of dudes in it like they're watching the place. Neighborhood seemed nice so needless to say it gave me the creeps and I messaged her about the car and a maybe next time. Get a couple of defensive texts "well if theyre on the corner how are they watching the house" didn't sit well with me so I said maybe next time again and headed home.

    Now I could be just paranoid here but I've always listened to my gut instinct.

    Anyone here have experience with her?

  9. #7930

    Anyone seen her

    http://providence.backpage.com/Women...blonde/6592326

    Just wanted to know if anyone has seen her.

  10. #7929

    No

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Ther...-today/6700081

    I don't like posting bad reviews. First, it means I had a bad time. Second, I don't like to dump on providers. But this one is just a solid NO. Don't bother PMing me about her because every single question you ask where you hope the answer will be Yes, that answer will be No. Does she look anything like her pics? No. Is anything in the ad true? No. Was there anything good about the appointment? No. And so forth.

  11. #7928
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1384
    Quote Originally Posted by CoralSands  [View Original Post]
    IMO a escort with a no review policy just does not want to be accountable for providing good service.
    .
    Not necessarily true. I've known many who don't advertise and if they do they don't want reviews. They are content to stay low key and UTR keeping their escorting away from family, friends, husband and adult kids. I know of one whose ex learned of her activities and threatened to call children and families to get custody of the kids.

    I've stumbled across some and a few trusted Sr's have provided me with info. I've asked many if I could share their info and some said ok but only to those I trusted. Others said no, if and when they decide to get more clients they prefer to screen themselves.

    Now if one is advertising in every place possible and doesn't want reviews I completely agree with you /.

  12. #7927

    Short stay motels?

    Just wondering if there might be any motels around Warwick, West Warwick, Coventry, North Kingstown or southern RI that offer short stay deals? Am already aware of the two out on Rt. 6. Thanks.

  13. #7926
    Quote Originally Posted by RegnetExitium  [View Original Post]
    How large is Sharon? Managed to find more pics of her and she looks huge as of a few years ago. Are pics of Sharon in that ad recent / accurate?

    Thanks.
    Some of the pics in Sharon's ad appear to be fairly recent, and some are definitely older. I'd say maybe around 7 years old or so. She says in her post that she is 145 lbs and a DDD. I would guess 155 lbs. And a DD. She is a big gal, but I would definitely not call her huge by any standards. She's sexy looking in a trampy kind of way. My complaint was that she didn't really get into the BJ much at all, and seemed to want to hurry everything along, which is a deal breaker for me. I wouldn't repeat, but like I said before, YMMV with her.

  14. #7925

    Newb

    Question but does anyone know how to send pictures through PM?

  15. #7924

    How good

    Quote Originally Posted by StacksNRacks  [View Original Post]
    Located on the Providence / Cranston line. Her pictures are legit and her tits are great. Massage is good. She's definitely been trained and perhaps even licensed but not sure. She is older than she says in the ad but looks very good for her age. I'd say she looks mid-young 40's. I left happy but FS not an option.
    Did she provide HJ? Or BJ for ending?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape