Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #7923

    Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallFish  [View Original Post]
    Does Luna offer full service?
    Yes, according to reviews on the other site though as stated it's not cheap. Sadly her evening only availability has precluded me from seeing her yet but hoping for a free night soon though.

  2. #7922

    No review policy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gansett  [View Original Post]
    I have never placed any faith in reviews posted by those I do not know. I do place a lot of faith on what a fellow monger that I know posts about an individual. Even more faith after a pm or email discussion.

    I understand their need for discretion but that horse leaves the barn when they first post an ad. Especially if the ad contains a pic or two. My 2 .
    IMO a escort with a no review policy just does not want to be accountable for providing good service.

    Agree can not trust a single review, I figure one to be a shill. If I see a handful trending the same way I will give it any attention.

    I may miss a few UTR beauties but less than 5 reviews does not get contacted by me.

  3. #7921
    Quote Originally Posted by GrafDog1  [View Original Post]
    Sha Sha and Sharon are definitely not the same person. Sharon is around 40 yrs old with great tits. Preformance was average at best (if that). YMMV.
    How large is Sharon? Managed to find more pics of her and she looks huge as of a few years ago. Are pics of Sharon in that ad recent / accurate?

    Thanks.

  4. #7920

    Truly happy

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterChop911  [View Original Post]
    I've been talking to her quite a bit about setting something up. She has a no review policy and I can't find anything on her. I haven't seen her yet but plan on trying her in mid-April when I get some free time.

    I will say that the communication I've had with her has been positive as she seems intelligent and down to earth. She claims that the pictures are authentic, too. No word on services yet, not sure what to expect there. If you see her before me, send a PM! I'll do the same if I see her.
    She is a safe, sane, and down to earth person. Finish when I saw her last year was uncovered oral with prostate. Enjoyed her, but have not returned.

  5. #7919

    Does Luna do full service?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dayman1  [View Original Post]
    Luna on BP starts taking calls after 10 pm.

    Fantastic body but is not cheap.
    Does Luna offer full service?

  6. #7918
    Quote Originally Posted by RegnetExitium  [View Original Post]
    http://providence.backpage.com/Thera...-woman/6575444

    Is this the same person? I saw Sha Sha and it was not the person in the ad. This lady was very overweight and just plain huge. The number in the ad goes to Sha Sha, but I did not see the woman in the pictures. Any idea who the woman in the pictures is? It is possible it was her, but she would have had to be at least 50 lbs overweight and the tits didn't look as big.
    Sha Sha and Sharon are definitely not the same person. Sharon is around 40 yrs old with great tits. Preformance was average at best (if that). YMMV.

  7. #7917

    Ariannas angels

    She is still anotnd running she just went to another area not sure why but she has been taking things very cautious took me forever to find her but was totally worth the hunt pm me for more if interested.

  8. #7916

    Ariannas angels

    Quote Originally Posted by PartTimePlayer  [View Original Post]
    Yes I miss them as well. Always seemed to have diff hotties every week. I had only been to the new place twice before it all ended.

    If anyone has any lasting connection please pm me.
    She is still up and well I have been to the new place a few times recently everything is still the same pm me for more info.

  9. #7915
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterChop911  [View Original Post]
    I've been talking to her quite a bit about setting something up. She has a no review policy and I can't find anything on her. I haven't seen her yet but plan on trying her in mid-April when I get some free time.

    I will say that the communication I've had with her has been positive as she seems intelligent and down to earth. She claims that the pictures are authentic, too. No word on services yet, not sure what to expect there. If you see her before me, send a PM! I'll do the same if I see her.
    Located on the Providence / Cranston line. Her pictures are legit and her tits are great. Massage is good. She's definitely been trained and perhaps even licensed but not sure. She is older than she says in the ad but looks very good for her age. I'd say she looks mid-young 40's. I left happy but FS not an option.

  10. #7914

    Angela

    I've seen her a number of times from massage to FS. Everything always covered with me, but I guess YMMV. Agree her pics are 100% her, and her body is beautiful. Other positives are she's easy to get a hold of and price point reasonable. Negatives is she seemed mechanical and just not that friendly. I get the feeling she's been in the business for a long time and would rather be doing something else IMO.

    Quote Originally Posted by Existierende  [View Original Post]
    I posted a detailed review on her a couple years ago. Long story short, her blow job is weak to mediocre. Her massage is weak and not terribly sensual. I don't do FS, so no idea there. She was very stressed about me being LE, so much so that it set a bad mood. I don't look like LE at all, and have never faced this concern. She is, however, incredibly good looking in my view. She looks exactly like her pics, so if you like those, you won't be disappointed in the eye candy department.

  11. #7913

    Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Gpari23  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on the gal who posts with a subject line like this? I've seen her posts before and it looks like she is here to stay in RI starting this weekend. I saw Laura Lake and was disappointed and don't want to drop more money on someone if it isn't worth it.
    I've been talking to her quite a bit about setting something up. She has a no review policy and I can't find anything on her. I haven't seen her yet but plan on trying her in mid-April when I get some free time.

    I will say that the communication I've had with her has been positive as she seems intelligent and down to earth. She claims that the pictures are authentic, too. No word on services yet, not sure what to expect there. If you see her before me, send a PM! I'll do the same if I see her.

  12. #7912
    Quote Originally Posted by RegnetExitium  [View Original Post]
    http://providence.backpage.com/Thera...-woman/6575444

    Is this the same person? I saw Sha Sha and it was not the person in the ad. This lady was very overweight and just plain huge. The number in the ad goes to Sha Sha, but I did not see the woman in the pictures. Any idea who the woman in the pictures is? It is possible it was her, but she would have had to be at least 50 lbs overweight and the tits didn't look as big.
    I saw her and had pretty much the same reaction-I stuck around as I was there but was pretty disappointed the pics are not reflective of reality. I don't know if they are just very old or are of someone else.

  13. #7911

    Sha Sha / Sharon

    http://providence.backpage.com/Thera...-woman/6575444

    Is this the same person? I saw Sha Sha and it was not the person in the ad. This lady was very overweight and just plain huge. The number in the ad goes to Sha Sha, but I did not see the woman in the pictures. Any idea who the woman in the pictures is? It is possible it was her, but she would have had to be at least 50 lbs overweight and the tits didn't look as big.

  14. 03-21-17 13:06


  15. #7910

    Angela

    I posted a detailed review on her a couple years ago. Long story short, her blow job is weak to mediocre. Her massage is weak and not terribly sensual. I don't do FS, so no idea there. She was very stressed about me being LE, so much so that it set a bad mood. I don't look like LE at all, and have never faced this concern. She is, however, incredibly good looking in my view. She looks exactly like her pics, so if you like those, you won't be disappointed in the eye candy department.

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...eviews/6541246

    Got a reply on her from a fellow monger that she does BBBJ. Well here is her ad and post about someone giving her the name of this site.

    Please Note: I have a very strict NO REVIEW POLICY. I have removed them from T E are over two years ago since I value discretion. My business has still thrived without them. During the time that I did accept reviews, they were all very positive.

    For all of you gentlemen that are writing about me on USA _ GUIDE and other forums *please be careful about what you write and read.

    I had a wonderful gentleman come to see me recently and he was pleasantly disappointed when he thought that I performed things that he had read online. People can write that they have seen me when they have not (just to keep a membership) or simply out of desire.

    In short: Don't believe everything you read. I am not for everyone nor do I intend to be. I do not see every gentlemen that calls me. I have a gang of handsome regulars as well as some people I have only dated once.

  16. #7909

    Body Rubs By A Happy Person

    Anyone have any info on the gal who posts with a subject line like this? I've seen her posts before and it looks like she is here to stay in RI starting this weekend. I saw Laura Lake and was disappointed and don't want to drop more money on someone if it isn't worth it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape