Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 9888
-
03-27-17 18:11 #7938Senior Member

Posts: 73Tori and Candy
These two showed up briefly on BP but now only if you sort by date.
http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...-candy/6677537
They look pretty good and my amateur Facebook detective skills confirmed the number belongs to the one on the left. Can't pull the trigger myself tonight but figured I'd share. I'll be texting tomorrow if the ad's still up.
-Dupplehouse.
-
03-27-17 17:32 #7937Senior Member

Posts: 776All natural beauty- may repeat
http://providence.backpage.com/Women...beauty/6542386
First thing first- those pics are at least 15-20 years old. There's no way she's 39. Probably 49, maybe 59. But, she's nice enough and the service was decent. There was no GFE, but I didn't try for it.
-
03-27-17 13:25 #7936Senior Member

Posts: 738No, it was the one LuckyDuck posted.
Originally Posted by Dayman1
[View Original Post]
Yeah, her. Sorry about the confusion. And yeah, she has a day job, so her schedule is limited.
Originally Posted by LuckyDuck
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-17 11:07 #7935Senior Member

Posts: 116I think he may have been referring to this Amelia: http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/prov...-4633/1/222178.
Originally Posted by Dayman1
[View Original Post]
I haven't been with her myself, we exchanged some texts and she sent me some pics but our schedules never lined up. She was only available late nights during the week and hit or miss on the weekends. I gave up trying after 3 or 4 attempts.
-
03-27-17 10:38 #7934Senior Member

Posts: 486Is this THE Amelia?
Originally Posted by MongerBob
[View Original Post]
http://providence.backpage.com/Women...latina/6555560
-
03-27-17 07:55 #7933Regular Member

Posts: 1Looking for a review
Anybody see this woman?
http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/prov...-4038/1/238886
-
03-27-17 02:06 #7932Senior Member

Posts: 738Amelia
Saw Amelia this evening, she's been talked about on here before, a few months back. Such a nice girl! Top notch BBBJ skills, really friendly and unrushed. Nice GFE, really seemed to get into the DATY (pretty sure she really got off) and the FS, which felt great. She's a bigger girl, as has been reported in the past, but she's cute, and when everything else is as good as it was, I wouldn't let that keep me away. At least you know you won't get ripped off or have an otherwise terrible experience like some of these other recent reports.
-
03-26-17 15:02 #7931Senior Member

Posts: 640Not my day
http://providence.backpage.com/Women...chless/6698269
Wanted to set something up with this one the pictures looked great so we text initially with a follow up phonecall and I make my way there. Coming up the street I noticed a suv crossover thig with a couple of dudes in it like they're watching the place. Neighborhood seemed nice so needless to say it gave me the creeps and I messaged her about the car and a maybe next time. Get a couple of defensive texts "well if theyre on the corner how are they watching the house" didn't sit well with me so I said maybe next time again and headed home.
Now I could be just paranoid here but I've always listened to my gut instinct.
Anyone here have experience with her?
-
03-26-17 14:11 #7930Senior Member

Posts: 76Anyone seen her
http://providence.backpage.com/Women...blonde/6592326
Just wanted to know if anyone has seen her.
-
03-26-17 11:28 #7929Senior Member

Posts: 505No
http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Ther...-today/6700081
I don't like posting bad reviews. First, it means I had a bad time. Second, I don't like to dump on providers. But this one is just a solid NO. Don't bother PMing me about her because every single question you ask where you hope the answer will be Yes, that answer will be No. Does she look anything like her pics? No. Is anything in the ad true? No. Was there anything good about the appointment? No. And so forth.
-
03-26-17 07:55 #7928Senior Member

Posts: 1384Not necessarily true. I've known many who don't advertise and if they do they don't want reviews. They are content to stay low key and UTR keeping their escorting away from family, friends, husband and adult kids. I know of one whose ex learned of her activities and threatened to call children and families to get custody of the kids.
Originally Posted by CoralSands
[View Original Post]
I've stumbled across some and a few trusted Sr's have provided me with info. I've asked many if I could share their info and some said ok but only to those I trusted. Others said no, if and when they decide to get more clients they prefer to screen themselves.
Now if one is advertising in every place possible and doesn't want reviews I completely agree with you /.
-
03-25-17 15:46 #7927Senior Member

Posts: 133Short stay motels?
Just wondering if there might be any motels around Warwick, West Warwick, Coventry, North Kingstown or southern RI that offer short stay deals? Am already aware of the two out on Rt. 6. Thanks.
-
03-23-17 21:07 #7926Senior Member

Posts: 133Some of the pics in Sharon's ad appear to be fairly recent, and some are definitely older. I'd say maybe around 7 years old or so. She says in her post that she is 145 lbs and a DDD. I would guess 155 lbs. And a DD. She is a big gal, but I would definitely not call her huge by any standards. She's sexy looking in a trampy kind of way. My complaint was that she didn't really get into the BJ much at all, and seemed to want to hurry everything along, which is a deal breaker for me. I wouldn't repeat, but like I said before, YMMV with her.
Originally Posted by RegnetExitium
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-17 13:13 #7925Senior Member

Posts: 696Newb
Question but does anyone know how to send pictures through PM?
-
03-23-17 09:48 #7924Senior Member

Posts: 76How good
Did she provide HJ? Or BJ for ending?
Originally Posted by StacksNRacks
[View Original Post]














