Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,776 to 11,790 of 13936
-
03-22-17 17:01 #2161Senior Member

Posts: 230HSLV doesn't always have prices listed on the website for some reason. In any case, it's 300/ hr incall as per their P411.
Originally Posted by GemiHilarious
[View Original Post]
Although Ashley Marie seems generally well-reviewed on this forum, I didn't have a good experience with her (as I reported both on here and TER) - worst thing was she bait&switched me on services. What was particularly galling was that she sent me nasty PMs after I posted the reviews.
Originally Posted by Gnome
[View Original Post]
TBH, even aside the bait&switch, I'd rather pay the extra bill for the Korean incalls - despite that they can be YMMV at times also.
-
03-22-17 12:33 #2160Senior Member

Posts: 355I have also seen and reviewed Skittles. She was GFE, though she talked a lot which was a little annoying. Service was good. Body and face not quite as good as pics, but they were accurately her. If I recall it was in the 2. 2-2. 4 range outcall to a strip property after extras. At the time she was also doing incalls on the near west side but description of setup seemed sketch. This was at least 2 years ago. She posts a lot less nowadays. I would repeat but probably not at that price. Had been curious about her for a while so didn't mind the initial damage.
Originally Posted by BassLake
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-17 11:47 #2159Senior Member

Posts: 77Under the Radar?
Will be in Vegas this weekend for several days, visit the city twice each year. But, I am so concerned about the law I often pass up on getting a quality girl. Yea, I have picked up some casino girls but never had great experience as we all know how that usually goes plus me being nervous as hell.
Any suggestion on UTR type woman, any color that is great time, fair priced and fun as hell?
Appreciate any help.
Monky Eye.
-
03-22-17 10:04 #2158Senior Member

Posts: 588I agree about AshleyMarie, here are a few more
Some others with good reviews or comments, and some I have seen are Arianna Skittles, Noa the petite one, Sherri (9580), Lilly Tall (9781), Stevie, Brittany with tattoos (4589), Joy and Cass. None of these are high cost, most are 100 clams to 200 clams.
Originally Posted by Gnome
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-17 01:16 #2157Banned Member

Posts: 144You need to get in touch with Ashley Marie, she is totally GFE and you won't be disappointed. PM me for her #.
Originally Posted by GemiHilarious
[View Original Post]
Gnome out.
-
03-21-17 12:02 #2156Senior Member

Posts: 34Too many options
Hello fellow mongers, I'm visiting this week and I have to say I am a little overwhelmed by all the options. I'm currently reading through the CG thread and this one. But so many ads seem to have fake pictures and are too good to be true. I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations? I'm looking for attractive GFE, I will spend for quality but don't want to break the bank <6. Also if anyone has a two girl recommendations I would appreciate it. PM is fine. I will be happy to reciprocate if you are in the Florida area. Thanks.
I can't seem to find the prices on their site anywhere. Where did you find them?
Originally Posted by HairyNani
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-17 22:50 #2155Senior Member

Posts: 86Thank you
Awesome! Found the info. Thanks, bros!
Originally Posted by FinnMcCool
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-17 01:29 #2154Banned Member

Posts: 46Upsell?
Avoid like the plague. Seriously man, you've.
Originally Posted by Jafo101
[View Original Post]
Never experienced upsell like you'll get here in Vegas.
-
03-03-17 10:13 #2153Senior Member

Posts: 67Escort agency
What's the going rate for the escort agencies like Bunnies or Las Vegas Independent Escorts and-Girl Directory for this one most say 200 p / h is there upsell?
Will be visiting the end of the month. THANKS IN ADVANCE.
-
03-03-17 03:14 #2152Banned Member

Posts: 46Hslv
Rates are on their website.
Originally Posted by CravenMorhead
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-17 22:38 #2151Senior Member

Posts: 823I think
3-4 hundred.
Originally Posted by HairyNani
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-17 22:10 #2150Senior Member

Posts: 53What to Expect
In my dreams I always had three bills in my wallet.
Originally Posted by HairyNani
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-17 22:07 #2149Senior Member

Posts: 86Hobby Shop LV
Coming in to town for a couple days. Wanted to try HSLV. Anyone know the price range? Would like to be prepared. Thanks in advance!
-
02-23-17 01:04 #2148Banned Member

Posts: 46Good to hear that. I was scared for a minute! .
Originally Posted by LongGone13
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-17 20:55 #2147Senior Member

Posts: 95I can vouch for fallon love, she do have a nice looking pussy, I had her twice BBFS with picture and video.
Originally Posted by LongGone13
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





