Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 786 of 930 FirstFirst ... 286 686 736 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 836 886 ... LastLast
Results 11,776 to 11,790 of 13943
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2168

    I agree about AshleyMarie, here are a few more

    Quote Originally Posted by Gnome  [View Original Post]
    You need to get in touch with Ashley Marie, she is totally GFE and you won't be disappointed. PM me for her #.

    Gnome out.
    Some others with good reviews or comments, and some I have seen are Arianna Skittles, Noa the petite one, Sherri (9580), Lilly Tall (9781), Stevie, Brittany with tattoos (4589), Joy and Cass. None of these are high cost, most are 100 clams to 200 clams.

  2. #2167
    Banned Member


    Posts: 144
    Quote Originally Posted by GemiHilarious  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers, I'm visiting this week and I have to say I am a little overwhelmed by all the options. I'm currently reading through the CG thread and this one. But so many ads seem to have fake pictures and are too good to be true. I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations? I'm looking for attractive GFE, I will spend for quality but don't want to break the bank <6. Also if anyone has a two girl recommendations I would appreciate it. PM is fine. I will be happy to reciprocate if you are in the Florida area. Thanks.

    I can't seem to find the prices on their site anywhere. Where did you find them?
    You need to get in touch with Ashley Marie, she is totally GFE and you won't be disappointed. PM me for her #.

    Gnome out.

  3. #2166

    Too many options

    Hello fellow mongers, I'm visiting this week and I have to say I am a little overwhelmed by all the options. I'm currently reading through the CG thread and this one. But so many ads seem to have fake pictures and are too good to be true. I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations? I'm looking for attractive GFE, I will spend for quality but don't want to break the bank <6. Also if anyone has a two girl recommendations I would appreciate it. PM is fine. I will be happy to reciprocate if you are in the Florida area. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by HairyNani  [View Original Post]
    Awesome! Found the info. Thanks, bros!
    I can't seem to find the prices on their site anywhere. Where did you find them?

  4. #2165

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by FinnMcCool  [View Original Post]
    Rates are on their website.
    Awesome! Found the info. Thanks, bros!

  5. #2164

    Upsell?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jafo101  [View Original Post]
    What's the going rate for the escort agencies like Bunnies or Las Vegas Independent Escorts and-Girl Directory for this one most say 200 p / h is there upsell?

    Will be visiting the end of the month. THANKS IN ADVANCE.
    Avoid like the plague. Seriously man, you've.

    Never experienced upsell like you'll get here in Vegas.

  6. #2163

    Escort agency

    What's the going rate for the escort agencies like Bunnies or Las Vegas Independent Escorts and-Girl Directory for this one most say 200 p / h is there upsell?

    Will be visiting the end of the month. THANKS IN ADVANCE.

  7. #2162

    Hslv

    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    3-4 hundred.
    Rates are on their website.

  8. #2161

    I think

    Quote Originally Posted by HairyNani  [View Original Post]
    Coming in to town for a couple days. Wanted to try HSLV. Anyone know the price range? Would like to be prepared. Thanks in advance!
    3-4 hundred.

  9. #2160

    What to Expect

    Quote Originally Posted by HairyNani  [View Original Post]
    Coming in to town for a couple days. Wanted to try HSLV. Anyone know the price range? Would like to be prepared. Thanks in advance!
    In my dreams I always had three bills in my wallet.

  10. #2159

    Hobby Shop LV

    Coming in to town for a couple days. Wanted to try HSLV. Anyone know the price range? Would like to be prepared. Thanks in advance!

  11. #2158
    Quote Originally Posted by LongGone13  [View Original Post]
    Hahahahaha, she's not a skinny girl but there's no damn way she weighs that much. Must be an error.
    Good to hear that. I was scared for a minute! .

  12. #2157
    Quote Originally Posted by LongGone13  [View Original Post]
    I can vouch for fallon love. She's great at what she does. She wouldn't let me do anal but other than that, a great time indeed.
    I can vouch for fallon love, she do have a nice looking pussy, I had her twice BBFS with picture and video.

  13. #2156
    Quote Originally Posted by FinnMcCool  [View Original Post]
    I'm sorry, but I just googled her. She's 5 ft6 and 255 lbs?? Really?
    Hahahahaha, she's not a skinny girl but there's no damn way she weighs that much. Must be an error.

  14. #2155
    Quote Originally Posted by LongGone13  [View Original Post]
    I can vouch for fallon love. She's great at what she does. She wouldn't let me do anal but other than that, a great time indeed.
    I'm sorry, but I just googled her. She's 5 ft6 and 255 lbs?? Really?

  15. #2154
    Quote Originally Posted by LongGone13  [View Original Post]
    I can vouch for fallon love. She's great at what she does. She wouldn't let me do anal but other than that, a great time indeed.
    I'm sorry, but I just googled her. She's 5 ft6 and 255 lbs?? Really?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape