Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,776 to 11,790 of 13943
-
03-22-17 10:04 #2168Senior Member

Posts: 588I agree about AshleyMarie, here are a few more
Some others with good reviews or comments, and some I have seen are Arianna Skittles, Noa the petite one, Sherri (9580), Lilly Tall (9781), Stevie, Brittany with tattoos (4589), Joy and Cass. None of these are high cost, most are 100 clams to 200 clams.
Originally Posted by Gnome
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-17 01:16 #2167Banned Member

Posts: 144You need to get in touch with Ashley Marie, she is totally GFE and you won't be disappointed. PM me for her #.
Originally Posted by GemiHilarious
[View Original Post]
Gnome out.
-
03-21-17 12:02 #2166Senior Member

Posts: 34Too many options
Hello fellow mongers, I'm visiting this week and I have to say I am a little overwhelmed by all the options. I'm currently reading through the CG thread and this one. But so many ads seem to have fake pictures and are too good to be true. I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations? I'm looking for attractive GFE, I will spend for quality but don't want to break the bank <6. Also if anyone has a two girl recommendations I would appreciate it. PM is fine. I will be happy to reciprocate if you are in the Florida area. Thanks.
I can't seem to find the prices on their site anywhere. Where did you find them?
Originally Posted by HairyNani
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-17 22:50 #2165Senior Member

Posts: 86Thank you
Awesome! Found the info. Thanks, bros!
Originally Posted by FinnMcCool
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-17 01:29 #2164Banned Member

Posts: 46Upsell?
Avoid like the plague. Seriously man, you've.
Originally Posted by Jafo101
[View Original Post]
Never experienced upsell like you'll get here in Vegas.
-
03-03-17 10:13 #2163Senior Member

Posts: 67Escort agency
What's the going rate for the escort agencies like Bunnies or Las Vegas Independent Escorts and-Girl Directory for this one most say 200 p / h is there upsell?
Will be visiting the end of the month. THANKS IN ADVANCE.
-
03-03-17 03:14 #2162Banned Member

Posts: 46Hslv
Rates are on their website.
Originally Posted by CravenMorhead
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-17 22:38 #2161Senior Member

Posts: 823I think
3-4 hundred.
Originally Posted by HairyNani
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-17 22:10 #2160Senior Member

Posts: 53What to Expect
In my dreams I always had three bills in my wallet.
Originally Posted by HairyNani
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-17 22:07 #2159Senior Member

Posts: 86Hobby Shop LV
Coming in to town for a couple days. Wanted to try HSLV. Anyone know the price range? Would like to be prepared. Thanks in advance!
-
02-23-17 01:04 #2158Banned Member

Posts: 46Good to hear that. I was scared for a minute! .
Originally Posted by LongGone13
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-17 20:55 #2157Senior Member

Posts: 95I can vouch for fallon love, she do have a nice looking pussy, I had her twice BBFS with picture and video.
Originally Posted by LongGone13
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-17 11:26 #2156Senior Member

Posts: 454Hahahahaha, she's not a skinny girl but there's no damn way she weighs that much. Must be an error.
Originally Posted by FinnMcCool
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-17 02:11 #2155Banned Member

Posts: 46I'm sorry, but I just googled her. She's 5 ft6 and 255 lbs?? Really?
Originally Posted by LongGone13
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-17 01:56 #2154Banned Member

Posts: 46I'm sorry, but I just googled her. She's 5 ft6 and 255 lbs?? Really?
Originally Posted by LongGone13
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





