Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16359

    Sunny (Independent at CC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Omelette  [View Original Post]
    Bro, are you referring to the Sunny from CC based on the Backpage Ad? :

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...-i-n-d/6153275

    Been trying that number to no reply. Voicemail box says full. Does not call back. No reply by text either. Sounds like another mediocre kala vacuum service looking to drain the pocket. Any 411 is appreciated. Mahaloz! O.
    Omelette. Need to make room in your InBox. Trying to send you PM.

  2. #16358

    Play at Pin Thai

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous479  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if extras are offered at Pin Thai? Visited their Aiea location and got a good legit massage from a young cute provider. I wasn't offered HE & didn't try because I was just looking for a good massage. Tried to RTFF but I can't search just "Pin" and searching "Pin Thai" brings up everything with "Thai" in it. Thanks in advance.
    I've never heard of anyone finding any play at all at any of the Pin Thai locations. Cute girls, yes. Fun and games, no.

  3. #16357

    Amen

    Quote Originally Posted by Fleshlight  [View Original Post]
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...e-true/5463712

    Still one of the best massage / BBBJCIM combinations around for the price. PM me if you want to know how low. LOL.

    Flesh.
    Fleshlight speaks the gospel.

    Maybe he doesn't speak entirely accurately though. It is actually TWO of the best massage / BBBJCIM combinations around. Kiki and Momo are both as good as they get.

  4. #16356

    QM Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by RodeHog  [View Original Post]
    I don't know about the first link, but QM used to offer HE. Massage was ok. She was usually YMMV and although she sometimes allowed roaming, it was never sensual with her getting into it, always like she was barely tolerating it. Sometimes she get other girls but very hit or miss with them too. Can't say I really recommend it, but if its convenient maybe worth a try.
    My experience with QM was pretty good. She always gave me a great deep tissue massage and I used to get HE. But, she stopped giving HE (at least for me) a long while ago. I still go for a legit massage whenever I have to go downtown for a meeting because the location is very convenient. Wish she would do the HE. But, she says she always felt uncomfortable giving HE and I guess she made the decision not to do what she didn't feel comfortable doing. That's totally cool with me and I've never asked for more since then.

  5. #16355

    Pin Thai

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous479  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if extras are offered at Pin Thai? Visited their Aiea location and got a good legit massage from a young cute provider. I wasn't offered HE & didn't try because I was just looking for a good massage. Tried to RTFF but I can't search just "Pin" and searching "Pin Thai" brings up everything with "Thai" in it. Thanks in advance.
    Aloha Brother,

    All the times I ever went there I got a great massage. But, totally legit. This establishment has been reviewed quite a bit on this forum and from all the reports I've read, it's been totally legit. I wish there were more HE providers in the Aiea / Pearl City area so I wouldn't have to drive into town to get a good release!

    ST.

  6. #16354

    Qm

    Quote Originally Posted by Hilomahalo  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

    Just wanted to see if anyone knew if.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6054053721.html

    Provides HE / extras?

    What about the other executive center "QM" massage? I'm not picky just want a good HE after work on Bishop st.

    I might toftt just because it's so convenient from my work. Much appreciated!
    I don't know about the first link, but QM used to offer HE. Massage was ok. She was usually YMMV and although she sometimes allowed roaming, it was never sensual with her getting into it, always like she was barely tolerating it. Sometimes she get other girls but very hit or miss with them too. Can't say I really recommend it, but if its convenient maybe worth a try.

  7. #16353

    Fine massage/BBBJ combo

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...e-true/5463712

    Still one of the best massage / BBBJCIM combinations around for the price. PM me if you want to know how low. LOL.

    Flesh.

  8. #16352

    Executive center downtown

    Hi guys,

    Just wanted to see if anyone knew if.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6054053721.html

    Provides HE / extras?

    What about the other executive center "QM" massage? I'm not picky just want a good HE after work on Bishop st.

    I might toftt just because it's so convenient from my work. Much appreciated!

  9. #16351
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake123  [View Original Post]
    Prawnee still has her place (Paradise Thai Massage) at that location. Here's the ad.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6051719237.html
    Does she and other there provide any play.

  10. #16350
    Quote Originally Posted by Double6  [View Original Post]
    Who are you talking about with the 4 handed sensual rub? I haven't seen any advertisements for 4 handed except in the Thai places. I still think Lehua and Savanna are the best 4 handed rub around but there won't be any play with them.
    I think this is in reference to the Ewa ad. I tried to get appointment and ended up having to work. Maybe it was a sign, I'm not sure I want to cough up that price for a test run.

  11. #16349

    Last post

    Sorry about that admin, I didn't know that was against the rules? Just saying what she told me.

  12. #16348

    4 handed massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Russo  [View Original Post]
    They quoted me $$ for 4 hand but tip not included. They also said service was for a 'sensual' massage. Okay, so I was looking up the world wide web of google and the meaning of a Sensual Massage was "Sensual massage is not to be confused with sexual massage. * A sexual massage is about receiving genital stimulation for an expected sexual release. *Whereas sensual massage is about loosing expectations*of a goal so you may enjoy your body, moment by moment, in new and profound ways. ".

    Should it be safe to say that HE may not be received. I really don't want to take a hit of $$ for 4 hand blue ball. If HE is received though, what would be a safe amount of tip for the 4 hands?
    Who are you talking about with the 4 handed sensual rub? I haven't seen any advertisements for 4 handed except in the Thai places. I still think Lehua and Savanna are the best 4 handed rub around but there won't be any play with them.

  13. #16347

    Pin Thai

    Does anyone know if extras are offered at Pin Thai? Visited their Aiea location and got a good legit massage from a young cute provider. I wasn't offered HE & didn't try because I was just looking for a good massage. Tried to RTFF but I can't search just "Pin" and searching "Pin Thai" brings up everything with "Thai" in it. Thanks in advance.

  14. #16346
    Quote Originally Posted by PunaniLuva  [View Original Post]
    Mahalo for the added information!!
    I went to see Nadia today and yes YMMV. This is my 3rd visit with her and yes I finally got her. She was sooo horny today!. Started with her teasing the boys before I could even get my pants off. Took me to the room locked the door and she started to undress me. By the time she got my clothes off Jr was rock solid hard. She played with my cock as I took her shirt off then her bra. NICE black nipples perfect natural tits. Sucked on her nipples and she loved it. She pushed my head down to her pussy and that's when she started to get naked. Asked her to lay on the table and I started DATY. She has one nice juicy clean wet pussy. Played with her tit as I ate her out and made her cum. After she came I didn't stop I kept going. I rubbed my cock along her wet pussy and I tell you it felt good. I started to tease as if I was going in and she lightly pushed me back and said only one time. Bareback no condoms I went in nice and slow going back and forth a couple of times then I pulled out. She said one more. So I went again and kept going till she came again. I pulled out. She gave me a BBBJ and CIM.

    She has one tight pussy. And I mean tight. We both laid on the table for about 10 minutes just talking and cuddling then I showered. Damage = 2.

    YMMV. Good luck friends. She is definitely a repeat.

  15. #16345
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape