Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16344
    Quote Originally Posted by PunaniLuva  [View Original Post]
    Went to visit Nadia on Friday at Century Center. From the minute I walk in lots of teasing going on. I opted to shower so she walks me to the shower, gave me a nice soft kiss on the lips, grabbed my balls and said to hurry back to the room.

    Get in the room and was asked to lay face down. Started with a nice soft rub on the back that only lasted a couple of minutes before she started to rub my balls and start stroking my cock. She allowed roaming. Lots of roaming everywhere. She has nice natural boobs and a really nice ass.

    I flipped over without her even asking and let her play with my cock. I slip my hands under her shirt and her bra and started rubbing her nice hard nipples. As she kept stroking my cock I slipped my hands up her thigh and under her shorts. Her panty by now was wet. I slipped my hand under her panty and started to lightly rub her pussy. Nice tight wet pussy. I put my finger be my in my mouth and I tell you she has a clean juicy pussy. Gave her a little FIV and she loved it. Light moaning but not too loud. Rubbed her clit a little more and made her cum while my finger was in her pussy. I could feel her pussy squeezing my finger as she came.

    Definately going to repeat this one and make it a point to go further.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6052950023.html
    Nice. Was waiting for someone to post something on her. Once I saw her ad I was like I got to try that one. Did a search and some reviews weren't sure which Nadia was which because had different ones. Good info I just may have to sampo this one. So I'm assuming pic is real?

  2. #16343

    Nadia

    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeBean  [View Original Post]
    She was originally known as Maysa. Worked at pin Thai. And with pat at Kapolei.
    Mahalo for the added information!!

  3. #16342
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeBean  [View Original Post]
    She will get naked and let you eat her out. Gets super wet. Said no to FS. Maybe you young bucks get chance for more. Warning. She upsells services but negotiate. Wanted 120 for he. Naked 160, talked down from 200. She moved back to Veras place in 2403.
    She was originally known as Maysa. Worked at pin Thai. And with pat at Kapolei.

  4. #16341
    Quote Originally Posted by PunaniLuva  [View Original Post]
    I have an appointment with her this afternoon. I'll post my progress.
    She will get naked and let you eat her out. Gets super wet. Said no to FS. Maybe you young bucks get chance for more. Warning. She upsells services but negotiate. Wanted 120 for he. Naked 160, talked down from 200. She moved back to Veras place in 2403.

  5. #16340

    Nadia

    Quote Originally Posted by JeremyShoji  [View Original Post]
    I went today and got the same treatment. I paid $150 for FIV and HE. She has a hairy young issue so that sold me. She straight up said $150 and you can put FIV. She also showed a fun pair of young tits Full 60 min massage to boot. I had her massage me before a couple years ago but she remembered me. Not sure if she's so liberal on your first visit.
    I have an appointment with her this afternoon. I'll post my progress.

  6. #16339
    Quote Originally Posted by PunaniLuva  [View Original Post]
    Went to visit Nadia on Friday at Century Center. From the minute I walk in lots of teasing going on. I opted to shower so she walks me to the shower, gave me a nice soft kiss on the lips, grabbed my balls and said to hurry back to the room.

    Get in the room and was asked to lay face down. Started with a nice soft rub on the back that only lasted a couple of minutes before she started to rub my balls and start stroking my cock. She allowed roaming. Lots of roaming everywhere. She has nice natural boobs and a really nice ass.

    I flipped over without her even asking and let her play with my cock. I slip my hands under her shirt and her bra and started rubbing her nice hard nipples. As she kept stroking my cock I slipped my hands up her thigh and under her shorts. Her panty by now was wet. I slipped my hand under her panty and started to lightly rub her pussy. Nice tight wet pussy. I put my finger be my in my mouth and I tell you she has a clean juicy pussy. Gave her a little FIV and she loved it. Light moaning but not too loud. Rubbed her clit a little more and made her cum while my finger was in her pussy. I could feel her pussy squeezing my finger as she came.

    Definately going to repeat this one and make it a point to go further.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6052950023.html
    I went today and got the same treatment. I paid $150 for FIV and HE. She has a hairy young issue so that sold me. She straight up said $150 and you can put FIV. She also showed a fun pair of young tits Full 60 min massage to boot. I had her massage me before a couple years ago but she remembered me. Not sure if she's so liberal on your first visit.

  7. #16338
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162
    Quote Originally Posted by Russo  [View Original Post]
    I tried the oil B2 B 3 weeks ago and it was pretty good. Her tits are huge and silky smooth with the oil which made the entire rub very enticing. After the rub and tug, she wiped me down with a towel to help take out some of the oils. Paid extra as she said for the FS is a bit more. One thing that blew my mind away was her BBBJ. She does know how to give good head. On went the cover and did all kinds of positions on the massage table. Moved to the bed afterwards and my time was coming up but I was no where near my peak. She took off the cover and oh my, was her pussy ever so tight and warm. Came so fast after the cover came off. Damage was $$. 4.

    Her tits are so NICE and that pussy is so TIGHT! LOL.
    So my inbox is being flooded with questions. So to answer everyone's question. She told me to pull out right before otherwise that would be my last visit. LOL. ALSO, I am pretty sure that I am not the only one who has received BB from her and that you mongers that have received BB from her are holding out on this information. But then again, keep in mind like all other 'therapists' YMMV.

  8. #16337

    Mustache

    Quote Originally Posted by PunaniLuva  [View Original Post]
    Went to visit Nadia on Friday at Century Center. From the minute I walk in lots of teasing going on. I opted to shower so she walks me to the shower, gave me a nice soft kiss on the lips, grabbed my balls and said to hurry back to the room.

    Get in the room and was asked to lay face down. Started with a nice soft rub on the back that only lasted a couple of minutes before she started to rub my balls and start stroking my cock. She allowed roaming. Lots of roaming everywhere. She has nice natural boobs and a really nice ass.

    I flipped over without her even asking and let her play with my cock. I slip my hands under her shirt and her bra and started rubbing her nice hard nipples. As she kept stroking my cock I slipped my hands up her thigh and under her shorts. Her panty by now was wet. I slipped my hand under her panty and started to lightly rub her pussy. Nice tight wet pussy. I put my finger be my in my mouth and I tell you she has a clean juicy pussy. Gave her a little FIV and she loved it. Light moaning but not too loud. Rubbed her clit a little more and made her cum while my finger was in her pussy. I could feel her pussy squeezing my finger as she came.

    Definately going to repeat this one and make it a point to go further.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6052950023.html
    Looks like she has shaved and improved her service from before.

    HB.

  9. #16336

    Nadia

    Went to visit Nadia on Friday at Century Center. From the minute I walk in lots of teasing going on. I opted to shower so she walks me to the shower, gave me a nice soft kiss on the lips, grabbed my balls and said to hurry back to the room.

    Get in the room and was asked to lay face down. Started with a nice soft rub on the back that only lasted a couple of minutes before she started to rub my balls and start stroking my cock. She allowed roaming. Lots of roaming everywhere. She has nice natural boobs and a really nice ass.

    I flipped over without her even asking and let her play with my cock. I slip my hands under her shirt and her bra and started rubbing her nice hard nipples. As she kept stroking my cock I slipped my hands up her thigh and under her shorts. Her panty by now was wet. I slipped my hand under her panty and started to lightly rub her pussy. Nice tight wet pussy. I put my finger be my in my mouth and I tell you she has a clean juicy pussy. Gave her a little FIV and she loved it. Light moaning but not too loud. Rubbed her clit a little more and made her cum while my finger was in her pussy. I could feel her pussy squeezing my finger as she came.

    Definately going to repeat this one and make it a point to go further.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6052950023.html

  10. #16335

    Nadia

    Went to visit Nadia on Friday at Century Center. From the minute I walk in lots of teasing going on. I opted to shower so she walks me to the shower, gave me a nice soft kiss on the lips, grabbed my balls and said to hurry back to the room.

    Get in the room and was asked to lay face down. Started with a nice soft rub on the back that only lasted a couple of minutes before she started to rub my balls and start stroking my cock. She allowed roaming. Lots of roaming everywhere. She has nice natural boobs and a really nice ass.

    I flipped over without her even asking and let her play with my cock. I slip my hands under her shirt and her bra and started rubbing her nice hard nipples. As she kept stroking my cock I slipped my hands up her thigh and under her shorts. Her panty by now was wet. I slipped my hand under her panty and started to lightly rub her pussy. Nice tight wet pussy. I put my finger be my in my mouth and I tell you she has a clean juicy pussy. Gave her a little FIV and she loved it. Light moaning but not too loud. Rubbed her clit a little more and made her cum while my finger was in her pussy. I could feel her pussy squeezing my finger as she came.

    Definately going to repeat this one and make it a point to go further.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6052950023.html

  11. #16334
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162
    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    Here's a link to Mia's advertisement, which includes a phone number:

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...assage/5763678
    I tried the oil B2 B 3 weeks ago and it was pretty good. Her tits are huge and silky smooth with the oil which made the entire rub very enticing. After the rub and tug, she wiped me down with a towel to help take out some of the oils. Paid extra as she said for the FS is a bit more. One thing that blew my mind away was her BBBJ. She does know how to give good head. On went the cover and did all kinds of positions on the massage table. Moved to the bed afterwards and my time was coming up but I was no where near my peak. She took off the cover and oh my, was her pussy ever so tight and warm. Came so fast after the cover came off. Damage was $$. 4.

    Her tits are so NICE and that pussy is so TIGHT! LOL.

  12. #16333

    Re: Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by IslandManhi  [View Original Post]
    What was the price tag on this one? Do you have a link or contact info? Mahalo.
    Here's a link to Mia's advertisement, which includes a phone number:

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...assage/5763678

  13. #16332

    Mia?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yamudafuka  [View Original Post]
    Noticed in her ad it mentions oil body to body massage. Anyone try this?
    What was the price tag on this one? Do you have a link or contact info? Mahalo.

  14. #16331
    Quote Originally Posted by Ck813  [View Original Post]
    I called Prawnee but they close at 6 pm on Saturday and Sunday. I think they may have closed its place by Cattle Company because I don't see an ad anymore.
    Prawnee still has her place (Paradise Thai Massage) at that location. Here's the ad.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6051719237.html

  15. #16330

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by WaikikiBeAC  [View Original Post]
    Called and made appointment. Chinese or Vietnam not sure, 5 0, maybe 100 lbs, nice tanned skin, ok face, typical Asian butt, real dee cup breasts, long dark hair, and probably around 30 years. Starts with nice massage and after that gives kisses all over body. Great BBBJ. Standard positions and finish in mish. Some LFK and DFK that one is YMMV. Would repeat and probably the only girl worth seeing in CC. Very sweet and nice girl.
    Noticed in her ad it mentions oil body to body massage. Anyone try this?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape