Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 14,416 to 14,430 of 30759
-
03-21-17 20:25 #16344Senior Member

Posts: 94Nice. Was waiting for someone to post something on her. Once I saw her ad I was like I got to try that one. Did a search and some reviews weren't sure which Nadia was which because had different ones. Good info I just may have to sampo this one. So I'm assuming pic is real?
Originally Posted by PunaniLuva
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-17 20:14 #16343Senior Member

Posts: 202Nadia
Mahalo for the added information!!
Originally Posted by CoffeeBean
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-17 20:06 #16342Banned Member

Posts: 442She was originally known as Maysa. Worked at pin Thai. And with pat at Kapolei.
Originally Posted by CoffeeBean
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-17 20:04 #16341Banned Member

Posts: 442She will get naked and let you eat her out. Gets super wet. Said no to FS. Maybe you young bucks get chance for more. Warning. She upsells services but negotiate. Wanted 120 for he. Naked 160, talked down from 200. She moved back to Veras place in 2403.
Originally Posted by PunaniLuva
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-17 19:54 #16340Senior Member

Posts: 202Nadia
I have an appointment with her this afternoon. I'll post my progress.
Originally Posted by JeremyShoji
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-17 19:43 #16339Senior Member

Posts: 29I went today and got the same treatment. I paid $150 for FIV and HE. She has a hairy young issue so that sold me. She straight up said $150 and you can put FIV. She also showed a fun pair of young tits Full 60 min massage to boot. I had her massage me before a couple years ago but she remembered me. Not sure if she's so liberal on your first visit.
Originally Posted by PunaniLuva
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-17 19:20 #16338Senior Member

Posts: 162So my inbox is being flooded with questions. So to answer everyone's question. She told me to pull out right before otherwise that would be my last visit. LOL. ALSO, I am pretty sure that I am not the only one who has received BB from her and that you mongers that have received BB from her are holding out on this information. But then again, keep in mind like all other 'therapists' YMMV.
Originally Posted by Russo
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-17 18:53 #16337Senior Member

Posts: 440Mustache
Looks like she has shaved and improved her service from before.
Originally Posted by PunaniLuva
[View Original Post]
HB.
-
03-21-17 18:42 #16336Senior Member

Posts: 202Nadia
Went to visit Nadia on Friday at Century Center. From the minute I walk in lots of teasing going on. I opted to shower so she walks me to the shower, gave me a nice soft kiss on the lips, grabbed my balls and said to hurry back to the room.
Get in the room and was asked to lay face down. Started with a nice soft rub on the back that only lasted a couple of minutes before she started to rub my balls and start stroking my cock. She allowed roaming. Lots of roaming everywhere. She has nice natural boobs and a really nice ass.
I flipped over without her even asking and let her play with my cock. I slip my hands under her shirt and her bra and started rubbing her nice hard nipples. As she kept stroking my cock I slipped my hands up her thigh and under her shorts. Her panty by now was wet. I slipped my hand under her panty and started to lightly rub her pussy. Nice tight wet pussy. I put my finger be my in my mouth and I tell you she has a clean juicy pussy. Gave her a little FIV and she loved it. Light moaning but not too loud. Rubbed her clit a little more and made her cum while my finger was in her pussy. I could feel her pussy squeezing my finger as she came.
Definately going to repeat this one and make it a point to go further.
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6052950023.html
-
03-21-17 18:31 #16335Senior Member

Posts: 202Nadia
Went to visit Nadia on Friday at Century Center. From the minute I walk in lots of teasing going on. I opted to shower so she walks me to the shower, gave me a nice soft kiss on the lips, grabbed my balls and said to hurry back to the room.
Get in the room and was asked to lay face down. Started with a nice soft rub on the back that only lasted a couple of minutes before she started to rub my balls and start stroking my cock. She allowed roaming. Lots of roaming everywhere. She has nice natural boobs and a really nice ass.
I flipped over without her even asking and let her play with my cock. I slip my hands under her shirt and her bra and started rubbing her nice hard nipples. As she kept stroking my cock I slipped my hands up her thigh and under her shorts. Her panty by now was wet. I slipped my hand under her panty and started to lightly rub her pussy. Nice tight wet pussy. I put my finger be my in my mouth and I tell you she has a clean juicy pussy. Gave her a little FIV and she loved it. Light moaning but not too loud. Rubbed her clit a little more and made her cum while my finger was in her pussy. I could feel her pussy squeezing my finger as she came.
Definately going to repeat this one and make it a point to go further.
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6052950023.html
-
03-21-17 16:20 #16334Senior Member

Posts: 162I tried the oil B2 B 3 weeks ago and it was pretty good. Her tits are huge and silky smooth with the oil which made the entire rub very enticing. After the rub and tug, she wiped me down with a towel to help take out some of the oils. Paid extra as she said for the FS is a bit more. One thing that blew my mind away was her BBBJ. She does know how to give good head. On went the cover and did all kinds of positions on the massage table. Moved to the bed afterwards and my time was coming up but I was no where near my peak. She took off the cover and oh my, was her pussy ever so tight and warm. Came so fast after the cover came off. Damage was $$. 4.
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
Her tits are so NICE and that pussy is so TIGHT! LOL.
-
03-21-17 08:46 #16333Senior Member

Posts: 5120Re: Mia
Here's a link to Mia's advertisement, which includes a phone number:
Originally Posted by IslandManhi
[View Original Post]
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...assage/5763678
-
03-21-17 04:02 #16332Senior Member

Posts: 199Mia?
What was the price tag on this one? Do you have a link or contact info? Mahalo.
Originally Posted by Yamudafuka
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-17 03:34 #16331Senior Member

Posts: 4780Prawnee still has her place (Paradise Thai Massage) at that location. Here's the ad.
Originally Posted by Ck813
[View Original Post]
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6051719237.html
-
03-20-17 23:47 #16330Senior Member

Posts: 103Mia
Noticed in her ad it mentions oil body to body massage. Anyone try this?
Originally Posted by WaikikiBeAC
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






