Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,441 to 19,455 of 35479
-
03-20-17 20:10 #16039Senior Member

Posts: 7357Big Tit Shelley on Paradise Trail
One of the coolest chicks out on Paradise!! Always good dreams and zero drama!
Originally Posted by TrailGod
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-17 20:05 #16038Senior Member

Posts: 7357Skyee on Paradise Trail
Got a text from Skyee saying that she was running blow job special's today and that she was hanging out in the Winn Dixie plaza in the new quadrant. I decided to scoop her up and take advantage of this special. Anyone that knows me knows that I love SPECIALS!! Well today her skills were of the hook! Balls deep blowjob and for the first time she swallowed every drop of a big fat load down her throat!
No drama today at all!! She's running pussy and blow job special's all night! PM for her new digit's. YEP! Another new phone!!
-
03-20-17 19:07 #16037Banned Member

Posts: 13Lily the BP girl
She is mostly a BP girl. Looks a little older in person though.
Originally Posted by PokeHerFaceJon
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-17 18:42 #16036Senior Member

Posts: 376Land / sand blonde BSW
Young Bs. As. Blonde hair big boob complete waste of time I would skip if in counter came of 60 bone settle on half cause I thought she would be a gem. Was I wrong Waste of time and paper. She is hot but sucks at her job.
-
03-20-17 17:43 #16035Senior Member

Posts: 150Lily
Lily has been keeping it pretty low key. Mostly car dates. She's a great time.
Originally Posted by TeenLover
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-17 16:25 #16034Banned Member

Posts: 1218The Sisters
Yeah SG, Liz tells me that I know that her pussy is tight and good! LOL. And it is! And yeah both sisters have tight good pussies! " Well you should settle the dispute. LOL. Plow them side by side, winner gets your children! " I like that! LOL. And I like that because it would be a big turn on to see my cock going in and out of those 2 good pussies! And Ashley aka Shannon fits right in with The Sisters, Jayda, and Slick because she's a spinner and as C5's photos show she's solid! And I can attest that Ashley has good pussy because I rated her second best fuck of 2016! Oh, I picked up a spinner last week at The New Quad Wawa. She's mid 30's and maybe 5 ft tall and maybe 100 lbs! And guess what SG? She asked me if I knew The Sisters! LOL. And I said yeah I know The Sisters because I hooked up with both of them! And she said they're pretty girls. And I said yeah and both have nice bodies. She said that she has a beautiful body too, and I said oh yeah let me see. Anyway she gave an excellent BBBJ and excellent BBCIP! And I can't give out her vital info because I don't have her ok to post about her. And yeah SG, life is good! Life is very fucking good! LOL.
Originally Posted by SecondGround
[View Original Post]
TH.
-
03-20-17 16:03 #16033Senior Member

Posts: 872I didn't think she was around anymore. I used to see her at a hotel on Sand Lake and President or Consulate. Whatever it was. I never picked her up in my car though.
Originally Posted by PokeHerFaceJon
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-17 13:00 #16032Senior Member

Posts: 46Big tit shelly
Had the pleasure of big tit Shelly. BBBJCIM. We agreed FS but once I began face fucking her I didn't stop till completion. I ended up giving her the FS tip. I would repeat. Also I have digits.
-
03-20-17 12:46 #16031Banned Member

Posts: 1218Slick Trail Legend
Slick is one of the best ever to walk The Trail because she's sexy, funny, and goes all out when givin head!! And she's one of my ATFs!!
Originally Posted by PokeHerFaceJon
[View Original Post]
Trail Hunter.
-
03-20-17 11:48 #16030Senior Member

Posts: 7357Notels
Head over to the Melody or the Sands on Paradise Trail.
Originally Posted by BoatMan1
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
03-20-17 09:48 #16029Senior Member

Posts: 730Lilly
Hooke up with her yesterday around 12:30 in the afternoon. Headed over to a parking spot and got the usual excellent slobber job with her swallowing the load at the end. Damn, I love this babe's DT swallowing. Lilly is a great lay also. Going to take her back to my place one of these days and let her go for a swim in my pool when the water is warm enough.
PHFJ Out!
-
03-20-17 09:20 #16028Senior Member

Posts: 7357Cum filled little mouth!
Damm I love this pic! LOL.
C5.
-
03-20-17 07:57 #16027Senior Member

Posts: 89Notels like miami has on 8th street
Hello fellow mongers,
Will be visiting O and famous Trail and wanted to know of any notels like we have in Miami on 8th street. IE those that are like 15 to 20 for 1 hour. We prefer that in Miami to doing it in the car for some of us mongers. Nothing wrong with a car date but get more mileage and vids if in notel setting. Not sure if Mouse allows that up there though so please advise.
Thanks.
-
03-20-17 07:09 #16026Senior Member

Posts: 97Gigi
More like she is the Cure for limp dicks! LMAO.
Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-17 07:04 #16025Senior Member

Posts: 188What should you do?
I'm sure you've heard both of them claim their pussy is tighter than the other. Well you should settle the dispute. LOL. Plow them side by side, winner gets your children!! You'll need to wait a bit though. Not sure you heard Liz is taking a short vacation. TH, life is good!!
Originally Posted by TrailHunter
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






