Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16039
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Big Tit Shelley on Paradise Trail

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailGod  [View Original Post]
    Had the pleasure of big tit Shelly. BBBJCIM. We agreed FS but once I began face fucking her I didn't stop till completion. I ended up giving her the FS tip. I would repeat. Also I have digits.
    One of the coolest chicks out on Paradise!! Always good dreams and zero drama!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Resized_20170218_195027.jpeg‎  

  2. #16038
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Skyee on Paradise Trail

    Got a text from Skyee saying that she was running blow job special's today and that she was hanging out in the Winn Dixie plaza in the new quadrant. I decided to scoop her up and take advantage of this special. Anyone that knows me knows that I love SPECIALS!! Well today her skills were of the hook! Balls deep blowjob and for the first time she swallowed every drop of a big fat load down her throat!

    No drama today at all!! She's running pussy and blow job special's all night! PM for her new digit's. YEP! Another new phone!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20170228_221531.jpg‎   IMG_20170228_221428.jpg‎   20170114_195708_1485042039974.jpg‎  

  3. #16037

    Lily the BP girl

    Quote Originally Posted by PokeHerFaceJon  [View Original Post]
    Hooke up with her yesterday around 12:30 in the afternoon. Headed over to a parking spot and got the usual excellent slobber job with her swallowing the load at the end. Damn, I love this babe's DT swallowing. Lilly is a great lay also. Going to take her back to my place one of these days and let her go for a swim in my pool when the water is warm enough.

    PHFJ Out!
    She is mostly a BP girl. Looks a little older in person though.

  4. #16036

    Land / sand blonde BSW

    Young Bs. As. Blonde hair big boob complete waste of time I would skip if in counter came of 60 bone settle on half cause I thought she would be a gem. Was I wrong Waste of time and paper. She is hot but sucks at her job.

  5. #16035

    Lily

    Quote Originally Posted by TeenLover  [View Original Post]
    I didn't think she was around anymore. I used to see her at a hotel on Sand Lake and President or Consulate. Whatever it was. I never picked her up in my car though.
    Lily has been keeping it pretty low key. Mostly car dates. She's a great time.

  6. #16034

    The Sisters

    Quote Originally Posted by SecondGround  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure you've heard both of them claim their pussy is tighter than the other. Well you should settle the dispute. LOL. Plow them side by side, winner gets your children!! You'll need to wait a bit though. Not sure you heard Liz is taking a short vacation. TH, life is good!!
    Yeah SG, Liz tells me that I know that her pussy is tight and good! LOL. And it is! And yeah both sisters have tight good pussies! " Well you should settle the dispute. LOL. Plow them side by side, winner gets your children! " I like that! LOL. And I like that because it would be a big turn on to see my cock going in and out of those 2 good pussies! And Ashley aka Shannon fits right in with The Sisters, Jayda, and Slick because she's a spinner and as C5's photos show she's solid! And I can attest that Ashley has good pussy because I rated her second best fuck of 2016! Oh, I picked up a spinner last week at The New Quad Wawa. She's mid 30's and maybe 5 ft tall and maybe 100 lbs! And guess what SG? She asked me if I knew The Sisters! LOL. And I said yeah I know The Sisters because I hooked up with both of them! And she said they're pretty girls. And I said yeah and both have nice bodies. She said that she has a beautiful body too, and I said oh yeah let me see. Anyway she gave an excellent BBBJ and excellent BBCIP! And I can't give out her vital info because I don't have her ok to post about her. And yeah SG, life is good! Life is very fucking good! LOL.

    TH.

  7. #16033
    Quote Originally Posted by PokeHerFaceJon  [View Original Post]
    Hooke up with her yesterday around 12:30 in the afternoon. Headed over to a parking spot and got the usual excellent slobber job with her swallowing the load at the end. Damn, I love this babe's DT swallowing. Lilly is a great lay also. Going to take her back to my place one of these days and let her go for a swim in my pool when the water is warm enough.

    PHFJ Out!
    I didn't think she was around anymore. I used to see her at a hotel on Sand Lake and President or Consulate. Whatever it was. I never picked her up in my car though.

  8. #16032

    Big tit shelly

    Had the pleasure of big tit Shelly. BBBJCIM. We agreed FS but once I began face fucking her I didn't stop till completion. I ended up giving her the FS tip. I would repeat. Also I have digits.

  9. #16031

    Slick Trail Legend

    Quote Originally Posted by PokeHerFaceJon  [View Original Post]
    Hooke up with her yesterday around 12:30 in the afternoon. Headed over to a parking spot and got the usual excellent slobber job with her swallowing the load at the end. Damn, I love this babe's DT swallowing. Lilly is a great lay also. Going to take her back to my place one of these days and let her go for a swim in my pool when the water is warm enough.

    PHFJ Out!
    Slick is one of the best ever to walk The Trail because she's sexy, funny, and goes all out when givin head!! And she's one of my ATFs!!

    Trail Hunter.

  10. #16030
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Notels

    Quote Originally Posted by BoatMan1  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers,

    Will be visiting O and famous Trail and wanted to know of any notels like we have in Miami on 8th street. IE those that are like 15 to 20 for 1 hour. We prefer that in Miami to doing it in the car for some of us mongers. Nothing wrong with a car date but get more mileage and vids if in notel setting. Not sure if Mouse allows that up there though so please advise.

    Thanks.
    Head over to the Melody or the Sands on Paradise Trail.

    C5.

  11. #16029

    Lilly

    Hooke up with her yesterday around 12:30 in the afternoon. Headed over to a parking spot and got the usual excellent slobber job with her swallowing the load at the end. Damn, I love this babe's DT swallowing. Lilly is a great lay also. Going to take her back to my place one of these days and let her go for a swim in my pool when the water is warm enough.

    PHFJ Out!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lilly.jpg‎  

  12. #16028
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Cum filled little mouth!

    Damm I love this pic! LOL.

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2017-03-05 at 11.17.50 AM.jpg‎  

  13. #16027

    Notels like miami has on 8th street

    Hello fellow mongers,

    Will be visiting O and famous Trail and wanted to know of any notels like we have in Miami on 8th street. IE those that are like 15 to 20 for 1 hour. We prefer that in Miami to doing it in the car for some of us mongers. Nothing wrong with a car date but get more mileage and vids if in notel setting. Not sure if Mouse allows that up there though so please advise.

    Thanks.

  14. #16026

    Gigi

    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    She sure looks fine to me. She's still on my to di list. Literally. LMAO.
    More like she is the Cure for limp dicks! LMAO.

  15. #16025

    What should you do?

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter  [View Original Post]
    LOL. Bro more than 80 fuckin dates?! LOL. The Sexy Russian looks pretty fuckin good to me! Limp Dick?? In fact I got a hard on lookin at her in those photos! Those fuckin fishnets killer! GiGi looks sexy as hell. And agree 100% about Lily (Slick) ! Slick is one of my ATFs because she's sexy and has a great sense of humor! Oh and because she can suck a dick with the best of them! SG, GiGi 's sister Liz invited me to do a 3 way, me, Liz, and Our Girl! I told Liz that I probably wouldn't last 3 fuckin minutes with them. And Liz said they'll do a lot of foreplay because that should help me last longer. Yeah right! LOL. SG what should I do? LOL.

    TH.
    I'm sure you've heard both of them claim their pussy is tighter than the other. Well you should settle the dispute. LOL. Plow them side by side, winner gets your children!! You'll need to wait a bit though. Not sure you heard Liz is taking a short vacation. TH, life is good!!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape