Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 9888
-
03-21-17 09:13 #7908Senior Member

Posts: 1384No review policy
I have never placed any faith in reviews posted by those I do not know. I do place a lot of faith on what a fellow monger that I know posts about an individual. Even more faith after a pm or email discussion.
I understand their need for discretion but that horse leaves the barn when they first post an ad. Especially if the ad contains a pic or two. My 2 ˘.
-
03-20-17 16:33 #7907Senior Member

Posts: 159MILF All Natiral Beauty
She's real, safe, thin, large As / small Bs, fully cooperative and sane pro. Did not dress up but clean gal. And, a full Bush, If that's your thing. $$/ HR.
http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...beauty/6542386
-
03-20-17 16:16 #7906Senior Member

Posts: 699I've definitely seen bad information posted on TER, I would caution everyone to take the reviews there with a grain of salt, ESPECIALLY if they seem to indicate that services were rendered that no one else has reported receiving. Since that site actively incentivises mongers to post reviews, without requiring any sort of fact-checking or providing a feedback system to allow fake reviews to be refuted, it makes it very hard to trust a lot of the info posted there.
This site, on the other hand, I've always found a much more dependable source. I don't see what anyone here would have to gain by sharing innaccurate info, but I often don't understand why some people do the things they do.
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-17 15:04 #7905Senior Member

Posts: 76Downcity divas
Are they reliable? Not connected to LE? Do not sell or use your info?
-
03-20-17 14:27 #7904Senior Member

Posts: 25Angela
I'm skeptical on her posting a reply out there in the open but, I'd still give her a shot.
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-17 14:04 #7903Senior Member

Posts: 1405Angela
http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...eviews/6541246
Got a reply on her from a fellow monger that she does BBBJ. Well here is her ad and post about someone giving her the name of this site.
Please Note: I have a very strict NO REVIEW POLICY. I have removed them from T E are over two years ago since I value discretion. My business has still thrived without them. During the time that I did accept reviews, they were all very positive.
For all of you gentlemen that are writing about me on USA _ GUIDE and other forums *please be careful about what you write and read.
I had a wonderful gentleman come to see me recently and he was pleasantly disappointed when he thought that I performed things that he had read online. People can write that they have seen me when they have not (just to keep a membership) or simply out of desire.
In short: Don't believe everything you read. I am not for everyone nor do I intend to be. I do not see every gentlemen that calls me. I have a gang of handsome regulars as well as some people I have only dated once.
-
03-20-17 13:25 #7902Senior Member

Posts: 486Luna on BP starts taking calls after 10 pm.
Originally Posted by YoungMonger89
[View Original Post]
Fantastic body but is not cheap.
-
03-20-17 09:41 #7901Senior Member

Posts: 111The struggle is real
Work 3rd shift here, getting them to show up at 730 AM after I get out is next to impossible. A decent outcall provider willing to work odd hours could seriously make bank.
Originally Posted by Expletive
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-17 16:02 #7900Senior Member

Posts: 310I called both of them, but both are in a residential area.
Originally Posted by Dayman1
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-17 00:39 #7899Senior Member

Posts: 42Night dates
VV I feel your pain man, I work second shift and it's extremely difficult to find some good, reviewed late night company. The term "ladies of the night" is not very accurate in little RI right now.
-
03-18-17 11:49 #7898Regular Member

Posts: 4Thanks
Thanks. That's exactly what I'm trying to do. I got a brutal schedule. And can not imagine actually courting a woman and maintaining a relationship. In order to get a little healthy stress relief. So I've found you guys here. And appreciate your sharing info. Safety is a concern. I had a bad experience once. So this place has been helpful. I don't have the time or money to take chances so I can't post enough to share info. But I know there has to be a helpful safe independent women in the area who could use a 100 $ for 30 minutes of her time. At 11 pm. But like anything else they it's hard to find a good one. So I keep reading here. Thanks guys.
Originally Posted by Gansett
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-17 05:02 #7897Senior Member

Posts: 232Mine too
Jenny was my regular girl for two years. She was consistently great to me. I miss her for sure.
Originally Posted by YankeeFog
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-17 20:28 #7896Senior Member

Posts: 210Lena
Has anyone seen that Gina chick there? Or just Lena.
Originally Posted by MisterChop911
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-17 17:16 #7895Senior Member

Posts: 42Gina yvette
Contacted gina for the first time, too. Before saying hi she asked,"got any dope?
That plus the whole nude pics on BP / link to facebook just seems unusual and sketchy.
-
03-17-17 17:13 #7894Senior Member

Posts: 174Lena
HJ for me. I didn't get the impression BJ was even available and since I hadn't visited before, didn't push it.
Originally Posted by JoeHabo
[View Original Post]














