Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 9888
-
03-17-17 16:17 #7893Senior Member

Posts: 174Yeah, I was looking forward to seeing her too. Oh well, maybe next week.
Originally Posted by Overseas
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-17 16:13 #7892Senior Member

Posts: 123That would make sense, thank you. Every time I call it says messages box full. (Then again, with her reviews, I'm sure it is).
Originally Posted by MisterChop911
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-17 15:45 #7891Senior Member

Posts: 174I think her phone is dead. I had something set up for yesterday but it's been going straight to voicemail since noon on the 15th.
Originally Posted by Overseas
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-17 13:07 #7890Senior Member

Posts: 1384I think you may find it extremely difficult to find someone willing to show up at your place by herself at midnight. See someone in the morning or afternoon before work and build a relationship, then you might stand a chance of someone showing up at midnight My 2 ˘.
Originally Posted by NewGuy154
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-17 12:58 #7889Senior Member

Posts: 1384Charisma
Contacted her about a week ago. Was hoping that the 10-12 years since I last saw her would be a 'absence makes the heart grow fonder' thing. Nope It's already been mentioned she's chatty and ditzy, I'll add quirky to that. Everything I mentioned about the tales she told me of another provider back then she denied. I declined to pursue further. BTW some of her pics are from long time ago.
-
03-17-17 12:45 #7888Senior Member

Posts: 123Newport MILF
Trying to get in touch with this beauty, no luck so far. She originally got back to me a few days ago, and since then nothing. I have tried over the past two days to no avail. Any one else have any luck reaching her. She looks like the real deal!
http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/elite-sexy-discreet-newport-middletown/6649668
-
03-17-17 12:20 #7887Senior Member

Posts: 46Pictures are fake and her number leads to a other site for review. Only 1 Review. Seems positive.
Originally Posted by Overseas
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-17 12:11 #7886Senior Member

Posts: 123Anyone have any luck here?
-
03-17-17 11:59 #7885Senior Member

Posts: 191Gina Yvette
Thanks for the heads up. Glad she blew me off last night. I don't need any hassles. Had a feeling that something wasn't right about the whole thing.
Originally Posted by Charfly
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-17 11:25 #7884Senior Member

Posts: 51I had seen her ads posted, they mentioned her boyfriend. I thought this meant threesome but when I texted her, she said he is just there to make sure she is safe. No thanks.
Originally Posted by Trev6272
[View Original Post]
Her cell no longer links to her Facebook but it did before.
Texted this AM with the new ad that doesn't mention the BF. She agreed to an incall. 6 BBBJ. She directed me to her address in WW and told me to text her from the library parking lot.
I texted her on arrival. She replied to give her five. A burly guy leaves the front door and drives off. She texts me and emerges from the door that the guy just left.
Spidey sense tells me to scram, so I do. Better safe than sorry.
-
03-17-17 10:27 #7883Senior Member

Posts: 76BJ or HJ
Was if a BJ or HJ?
Originally Posted by Fotocol8R
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-17 10:26 #7882Senior Member

Posts: 76BJ or HJ
Was it a BJ or HJ?
Originally Posted by MisterChop911
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-17 09:28 #7881Senior Member

Posts: 78Jenny
I haven't heard a peep about Jenny for a while.
Originally Posted by Handiman69
[View Original Post]
Previous posts mention jail but that was a year or more ago. She was one of my.
ATF and a sweetheart. I hope she is well. If anyone knows if she is still around feel free to pm me.
-
03-17-17 06:46 #7880Senior Member

Posts: 191Gina Yvette in WW
Set up with this girl last night. She had been posting using the Gina Yvette, but those posts are down. She posted the link below this morning. After texting back and forth, we agreed on time and donation of. 6 for qv. BBBJCIM. I got to her area at agreed upon time and she went dark. Couldn't get in touch so I waited about a half hour then bailed. Got in touch through text about 2 hours later and she apologized. Might try again. She sent a face pic when requested and I have her fb info and location. Everything looks ok, but wondering if anyone else has reached out and / or met up with her.
http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...nd-hot/6674431
-
03-16-17 22:46 #7879Senior Member

Posts: 174Concur. I had the same experience when I went. Saw Lena as well. Nice body, sweet but mechanical HE only. No FS for me but I've only been there once. Not sure if it gets better with repeat visits (probably not).
Originally Posted by Fotocol8R
[View Original Post]
















