The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #7908
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1384

    No review policy

    I have never placed any faith in reviews posted by those I do not know. I do place a lot of faith on what a fellow monger that I know posts about an individual. Even more faith after a pm or email discussion.

    I understand their need for discretion but that horse leaves the barn when they first post an ad. Especially if the ad contains a pic or two. My 2 ˘.

  2. #7907

    MILF All Natiral Beauty

    She's real, safe, thin, large As / small Bs, fully cooperative and sane pro. Did not dress up but clean gal. And, a full Bush, If that's your thing. $$/ HR.

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...beauty/6542386

  3. #7906
    I've definitely seen bad information posted on TER, I would caution everyone to take the reviews there with a grain of salt, ESPECIALLY if they seem to indicate that services were rendered that no one else has reported receiving. Since that site actively incentivises mongers to post reviews, without requiring any sort of fact-checking or providing a feedback system to allow fake reviews to be refuted, it makes it very hard to trust a lot of the info posted there.

    This site, on the other hand, I've always found a much more dependable source. I don't see what anyone here would have to gain by sharing innaccurate info, but I often don't understand why some people do the things they do.

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...eviews/6541246

    Got a reply on her from a fellow monger that she does BBBJ. Well here is her ad and post about someone giving her the name of this site.

    Please Note: I have a very strict NO REVIEW POLICY. I have removed them from T E are over two years ago since I value discretion. My business has still thrived without them. During the time that I did accept reviews, they were all very positive.

    For all of you gentlemen that are writing about me on USA _ GUIDE and other forums *please be careful about what you write and read.

    I had a wonderful gentleman come to see me recently and he was pleasantly disappointed when he thought that I performed things that he had read online. People can write that they have seen me when they have not (just to keep a membership) or simply out of desire.

    In short: Don't believe everything you read. I am not for everyone nor do I intend to be. I do not see every gentlemen that calls me. I have a gang of handsome regulars as well as some people I have only dated once.

  4. #7905

    Downcity divas

    Are they reliable? Not connected to LE? Do not sell or use your info?

  5. #7904

    Angela

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...eviews/6541246

    Got a reply on her from a fellow monger that she does BBBJ. Well here is her ad and post about someone giving her the name of this site.

    Please Note: I have a very strict NO REVIEW POLICY. I have removed them from T E are over two years ago since I value discretion. My business has still thrived without them. During the time that I did accept reviews, they were all very positive.

    For all of you gentlemen that are writing about me on USA _ GUIDE and other forums *please be careful about what you write and read.

    I had a wonderful gentleman come to see me recently and he was pleasantly disappointed when he thought that I performed things that he had read online. People can write that they have seen me when they have not (just to keep a membership) or simply out of desire.

    In short: Don't believe everything you read. I am not for everyone nor do I intend to be. I do not see every gentlemen that calls me. I have a gang of handsome regulars as well as some people I have only dated once.
    I'm skeptical on her posting a reply out there in the open but, I'd still give her a shot.

  6. #7903
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1405

    Angela

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...eviews/6541246

    Got a reply on her from a fellow monger that she does BBBJ. Well here is her ad and post about someone giving her the name of this site.

    Please Note: I have a very strict NO REVIEW POLICY. I have removed them from T E are over two years ago since I value discretion. My business has still thrived without them. During the time that I did accept reviews, they were all very positive.

    For all of you gentlemen that are writing about me on USA _ GUIDE and other forums *please be careful about what you write and read.

    I had a wonderful gentleman come to see me recently and he was pleasantly disappointed when he thought that I performed things that he had read online. People can write that they have seen me when they have not (just to keep a membership) or simply out of desire.

    In short: Don't believe everything you read. I am not for everyone nor do I intend to be. I do not see every gentlemen that calls me. I have a gang of handsome regulars as well as some people I have only dated once.

  7. #7902
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMonger89  [View Original Post]
    Work 3rd shift here, getting them to show up at 730 AM after I get out is next to impossible. A decent outcall provider willing to work odd hours could seriously make bank.
    Luna on BP starts taking calls after 10 pm.

    Fantastic body but is not cheap.

  8. #7901

    The struggle is real

    Work 3rd shift here, getting them to show up at 730 AM after I get out is next to impossible. A decent outcall provider willing to work odd hours could seriously make bank.

    Quote Originally Posted by Expletive  [View Original Post]
    VV I feel your pain man, I work second shift and it's extremely difficult to find some good, reviewed late night company. The term "ladies of the night" is not very accurate in little RI right now.

  9. #7900
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayman1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone taken the plunge with henny lexx or Giselle?

    I'm looking for some big big chocolate Booty and I can't find any reviews on them.

    http://providence.backpage.com/Women...lovers/6557729

    http://providence.backpage.com/Women...ll-now/6617646
    I called both of them, but both are in a residential area.

  10. #7899

    Night dates

    VV I feel your pain man, I work second shift and it's extremely difficult to find some good, reviewed late night company. The term "ladies of the night" is not very accurate in little RI right now.

  11. #7898

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Gansett  [View Original Post]
    I think you may find it extremely difficult to find someone willing to show up at your place by herself at midnight. See someone in the morning or afternoon before work and build a relationship, then you might stand a chance of someone showing up at midnight My 2 .
    Thanks. That's exactly what I'm trying to do. I got a brutal schedule. And can not imagine actually courting a woman and maintaining a relationship. In order to get a little healthy stress relief. So I've found you guys here. And appreciate your sharing info. Safety is a concern. I had a bad experience once. So this place has been helpful. I don't have the time or money to take chances so I can't post enough to share info. But I know there has to be a helpful safe independent women in the area who could use a 100 $ for 30 minutes of her time. At 11 pm. But like anything else they it's hard to find a good one. So I keep reading here. Thanks guys.

  12. #7897

    Mine too

    Quote Originally Posted by YankeeFog  [View Original Post]
    I haven't heard a peep about Jenny for a while.

    Previous posts mention jail but that was a year or more ago. She was one of my.

    ATF and a sweetheart. I hope she is well. If anyone knows if she is still around feel free to pm me.
    Jenny was my regular girl for two years. She was consistently great to me. I miss her for sure.

  13. #7896
    Senior Member


    Posts: 210

    Lena

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterChop911  [View Original Post]
    HJ for me. I didn't get the impression BJ was even available and since I hadn't visited before, didn't push it.
    Has anyone seen that Gina chick there? Or just Lena.

  14. #7895

    Gina yvette

    Contacted gina for the first time, too. Before saying hi she asked,"got any dope?

    That plus the whole nude pics on BP / link to facebook just seems unusual and sketchy.

  15. #7894

    Lena

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeHabo  [View Original Post]
    Was if a BJ or HJ?
    HJ for me. I didn't get the impression BJ was even available and since I hadn't visited before, didn't push it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape