Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21617

    See & are

    Got a new girl to me today. Angela. Not pretty at all. But man what a gorgeous set of d's. Firm as fuck. Nice nips.

    Got the hour. Not a great rub. Lots of pressing rather than deep rubs.

    Agreed to. 8 for the tits out, shirt off. At first rubbed them on my piece. Meh. Then lots of sucking. Then she got above my head and I sucked while she jerked.

    Shorted 15 minutes.

  2. #21616
    Quote Originally Posted by Motoman36  [View Original Post]
    Revisited after a long time #ends 2378. Nancy still there, same great service.
    Near Salem? But not in Salem? Where? Also, address? Or street name please?

  3. #21615

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by Mapokaplaya  [View Original Post]
    I think you are greatly exaggerating Sarah's breast size. A lot more like peaches than melons.
    I have small hands, so to me they are melons, but anyway at least grapefruits and they are spectacular.

  4. #21614

    Not melons

    Quote Originally Posted by YoloGent  [View Original Post]
    This place will be getting very busy soon, I suspect. Sarah's melons are juicy.
    I think you are greatly exaggerating Sarah's breast size. A lot more like peaches than melons.

  5. #21613

    Tried a new spot

    Tried a new spot in Quincy (Safford street), found the number on BP, and went to try it, toftt! Walked in and the receptionist asked if I have called earlier and I've responded, yes. She asked me to sit down as she has to make a room available. Saw another worker and she was skinny with no figure and appears to be 45+ in age. The receptionist looks young 37+ in age and has more figure than the other one. Got undressed and receptionist asked me to lay down. Chit chat a bit and found out that her name was Jennifer. She asked how much pressure and if she can use oil on me. I've responded and then laid down butt naked and she proceed with it. I had towel around my waste, but she took it off when I was laying down. First impression was like, "ohh no, legit massage parlor and not feathery touch. " Then she picked up phone calls about 4 times and exited the room 5 times and apologized but kept doing so, while leaving the door wide open. I've asked her more than 5 times to shut the door and she left a crack open and said she needs to tell the other worker what to do. She then completely stopped 10 minutes early and was on the phone. Later she apologized and said she will make up time and started with the feathery touch, in my mind it was game on! While she was massaging my real head, I grabbed her booty and tried going underneath her dress. She moved back when I went under. Then she asked me to flip, then more feathery touch. I just grabbed her butt and then went under her dress, but she moved back again. I tried utc top and she hesitated and I went full throttle and just cupped it utc =).

    She then massaged the long ranger and the fountain came on. She got a hot towel and cleaned me up and she said the exercise was like an apology for all those incidents earlier. I've said it is okay. She got me water and a snack bar. She did not discussed tips and I handed her $30 after I got dressed. As I got to the door she said "eh" and I kept walking out and then turned around and she didn't say anything. I deem it was an okay session with all the interruptions and her efforts almost got her back the standard tip, but nahhhh, not on my session going like that.

    Ticket: $40/ hhr.

    Effort: $30.

    Looks: 6/10.

    Feel: 7/10.

    Location is next to a laundromat, so be cautious.

    Batman returning to scene: maybe.

  6. #21612

    Google maps photo

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt9978  [View Original Post]
    Logged on for you. The most recents posts look like standard HJ's from Lily and Coco.
    On street view it has For Rent signs all over it not to mention a different name on the sign. I'll try and drive by it tomorrow to update its status.

  7. #21611
    You the man. Appreciate that Matt.

    SPS.

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt9978  [View Original Post]
    Logged on for you. The most recents posts look like standard HJ's from Lily and Coco.

  8. #21610

    Dandelion

    Quote Originally Posted by SirPsychoSexy  [View Original Post]
    I've seen quite a few new posts on rubmaps about this place but I'm not a member of the site so I can't read any reviews. Anybody having any fun there?

    Let me know.

    SPS.
    Logged on for you. The most recents posts look like standard HJ's from Lily and Coco.

  9. #21609

    Is there anyl Chinese FS in allston / brighton?

    There were few that I used before with young Chinese girls. One I remember is called Amy's.

    Do you guys can give some info on them? Or similar place I can go now?

  10. #21608

    Dandelion Weymouth

    I've seen quite a few new posts on rubmaps about this place but I'm not a member of the site so I can't read any reviews. Anybody having any fun there?

    Let me know.

    SPS.

  11. #21607

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankShooter87  [View Original Post]
    Not sure which post or location you are referring to.
    That's 91 B Linden St in Waltham, now advertising as Apple Spa. Sarah is older but fit FYI.

  12. #21606

    Which post or place?

    Quote Originally Posted by YoloGent  [View Original Post]
    This place will be getting very busy soon, I suspect. Sarah's melons are juicy.
    Not sure which post or location you are referring to.

  13. #21605

    There is no happiness in Franklin.

    And please quit referring to Backpage as British Petroleum.

    Quote Originally Posted by GlennCoward53  [View Original Post]
    I took note on rub maps of various results that can be had at various Franklin, Ma AMPs. They run hot and cold, depending on who you may get. One place that advertises on British Petroleum I can not find any reviews on. It is called Kangtai on Cottage St. Anyone have and 411 ? http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Th...6297/36455510..

    Can someone pm me if you know which one will leave me going home happy? I know about the prospects in Broke-town and Easton but I am looking for a new place besides driving to RI.

  14. #21604

    Reagrding AMPs in Franklin, MA

    I took note on rub maps of various results that can be had at various Franklin, Ma AMPs. They run hot and cold, depending on who you may get. One place that advertises on British Petroleum I can not find any reviews on. It is called Kangtai on Cottage St. Anyone have and 411 ? http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Th...6297/36455510..

    Can someone pm me if you know which one will leave me going home happy? I know about the prospects in Broke-town and Easton but I am looking for a new place besides driving to RI.

  15. #21603

    Anyone try this one yet?

    Quote Originally Posted by WalthamKid  [View Original Post]
    Advertises on BP services. Last four digits 3603. I've never seen her before and she doesn't respond to text. She looks nice.
    http://boston.backpage.com/Therapeut...8A%A1/38392063

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape