Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,901 to 21,915 of 43499
-
03-17-17 18:18 #21599Senior Member

Posts: 48I can second that. I made an appt with a Q-town spa from BP and just in case made a backup appt with a second. Different address, different phone numbers. Little did I know at the time that both appts were actually the same house. For reference the two numbers were xxx-xxx-0963 and xxx-xxx-5103. The women were in their 30's. Paid for HH but barely got a QV. A couple of sucks on my nipples, a minute of CBJ and she's telling me to fuck her. I tried to slow her down but she wasn't having it. I was out of there in 15 minutes. I would avoid these places like the plague.
Originally Posted by HappyDave
[View Original Post]
I used to go to both Pawtucket spas, and IMHO are significantly better than anything you can get in MA for the same price. Just too far for me to travel these days.
-
03-17-17 12:01 #21598Regular Member

Posts: 8T shower!
Anyone know if they still give free t showers at 299 newport in qtown?
-
03-17-17 09:40 #21597Senior Member

Posts: 278Near Salem AAMP
Revisited after a long time #ends 2378. Nancy still there, same great service.
-
03-17-17 09:17 #21596Senior Member

Posts: 368Nativa off line
A couple of weeks ago, I tried all the numbers I've ever had for her and they were all out of service. The shop still says Nativa (Pink is the next shop. Not a good experience there) but Nativa is seriously UTR.
Originally Posted by BizkitLife
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-17 08:17 #21595Senior Member

Posts: 2121You read the forum right, all are middle age providers with a YMMV though usually limited menu. Service is in the eye of the beholder. If you want more and younger then it's AAMP service or try the Pawtucket spa's.
Originally Posted by CamperVan10
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-17 00:04 #21594Senior Member

Posts: 634Thanks for letting me know Sarah works there but it wasn't her that I saw out front. I saw her several times at Beijing and would have recognized her. I always had great massages from her at Beijing so I think I may have to visit her at Linden. It's possible it was Apple as the woman I saw out front was a bit thick but still shapely.
Originally Posted by SexRohmer
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-17 22:24 #21593Senior Member

Posts: 80Nice Info
This place will be getting very busy soon, I suspect. Sarah's melons are juicy.
-
03-16-17 21:13 #21592Senior Member

Posts: 1641060
Apple is like Ginger and Angela is like MaryAnne.
Originally Posted by SupremeJay
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-17 18:21 #21591Senior Member

Posts: 164Linden
Stopped by the other day and discovered that Sarah formerly of Beijing is now working here. She may have been the MILF you saw. She has a great body for her age. There is another girl there named Apple who is younger but a bit heavy. Sarah was busy when I dropped by, but I will be back. I have always found her attractive.
Originally Posted by JackADogov
[View Original Post]
SR.
-
03-16-17 15:58 #21590Senior Member

Posts: 281060 Waltham
Never saw Apple. Who's better looking Apple or Angela?
-
03-15-17 20:45 #21589Senior Member

Posts: 164Lexington
For a while there was Lotus Flower on Muzzey St where Sara from Beijing worked after closing in Waltham. Not sure if this is that place, but its the only one I've heard of in Lex center. The others are Marrett and School St. Not near the center. FWIW there have been and still may be some non-Asian, legit massage places on Muzzey as well.
Originally Posted by MassageMama
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-17 17:52 #21588Senior Member

Posts: 88Lexington AMP
Saw this ad on BP.
http://boston.backpage.com/Therapeut...enter/38347806
Has anybody experienced this place in Lexington? Want feedback. Please PM me! Thanks.
-
03-15-17 13:20 #21587Senior Member

Posts: 283Q Town
Before I'm lambasted I've RTFF.
But conflicting reports abound. So can any experienced mongers provide a top three choices for Quincy? PM or post is fine. Criteria would also be of help. Typically I stick to hand for HE but if FS or BBBJ are criteria, then good to know as well. Angel Coddington Billings. No idea which are preferred. Digits a plus.
TIA.
CV.
Originally Posted by Momo2
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-17 07:05 #21586Banned Member

Posts: 5[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
Plus your name says everything we need to know. Brother if you're indeed done mongering then go enjoy the next part of your life.
A2
-
03-14-17 23:50 #21585Senior Member

Posts: 225TOFTT in Reading
Called up place listed on BP number ending in 6818. Ad advertises two busty young hotties with nice measurements. Called for address that took me to apartment complex in Reading. Two call system. Was told I would have a choice between two girls. My choice turned out to be bad and worse. One was short, stubby, no make up and a dumpy figure, the other had to be in her 50's with a nice rack but not much else happening. Little head did the thinking so I went with her. No massage. She stripped me after a fee of 1. 6 and full service began on bed. Afterwards she blocked my departure insisting on a tip. Seeing it was a sketchy and empty apartment I palmed her. 4 and left. Not worth a repeat and certainly not a choice of young hotties as advertised.









Reply With Quote




