Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #7878

    Been there a couple of weeks back

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeHabo  [View Original Post]
    Yes, this is is a HE only place. I have not heard of any FS here. I saw Lina or "Lena" exquisite slim 110 lbs body A A+ cups and hot slim body. HE only in the menu.

    See my post a few days back. It is a bit expensive for the menu offered.

    Good luck.

  2. #7877

    Anyone ever use them?


  3. #7876

    Skinny Jenny.

    Has anyone heard anything more about skinny Jenny.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tmp_14573-102_1938-351163440.jpg‎  

  4. #7875

    Good Advice on the short stay motel

    Quote Originally Posted by Tkool  [View Original Post]
    On Harford about 15 minutes ride from Providence it is called abvi you can rent room for 3 hrs for 40 bucks.
    Thanks for the advice, I went there today. The room was nice and clean.

  5. #7874

    Lilly

    Quote Originally Posted by IinTooDeep  [View Original Post]
    Dreamed of Lilly after reading all the positive reports on here. I don't know if I caught her on a bad day, but it was one of my worst experiences in the hobby (no exaggeration) Set up our date over text, she seemed sweet and eager, so I was looking forward to a good time with a young beautiful girl. She said she'd meet me in front of her house, so I pulled up right in front and texted her that I was there. She came out with a big scowl saying I couldn't park there and asked me to pull up to the side street. So I did and parked a little ways down just to be discreet. I then texted her that I was waiting in the back, tell me what to do next. She comes around yelling "what are you doing? I told you to meet me in the front" Bad sign of things to come, should've just turned around and left. But little head and the weight of positive reviews from fellow mongers told me otherwise. Tried explaining to her that her next door neighbor was in the front yard with her baby and I didn't want to draw any unwanted attention, but she was having none of it. I asked to use her bathroom to give her a couple of minutes to calm down and asked her after if everything was cool, did she want to go ahead. Angry reply "yes, why do you keep asking me that" Again, should have just left, but I didn't. She asks for the donation up front, another bad sign, but I handed her $ for hhr anyway. She took off her sweatpants and top and got ready for the action, zero sensuality. Then I noticed she hadn't shaved her legs or her cooch, it looked like a vandalized crows nest down there. Her bed had a big shit stain (kid you not) that she proceeded to cover with a bath towel (GAG!) I do realize she has a baby, but come on. At this point I would have definitely left, but money had already changed hands.

    So I lay down while she gave me the most uninspired CBJ I have experienced. 2 minutes later she says can you do me from behind, I don't like it from the front. It was as if she couldn't even bear to look at me, as if I was some kind of leper. I admit I am no adonis, but I'm certainly not hideous and I clean up well. I agreed to have her turn the other way simply because the sight of that hairy cooch was making jr soft. After some uncomfortable K9 I asked her to lie down for some prone bone. Again zero sensuality, she had her head buried in her pillow, just waiting to get this over with.
    I'm wondering what else she was trying to cover up with her hand over her pussy. Maybe infection around her pussy? Scabs and marks? She sounds like a bad idea now, she is hot though. But sounds like she's going downhill quickly. Be careful boys!

  6. #7873

    Big ebony ass

    Has anyone taken the plunge with henny lexx or Giselle?

    I'm looking for some big big chocolate Booty and I can't find any reviews on them.

    http://providence.backpage.com/Women...lovers/6557729

    http://providence.backpage.com/Women...ll-now/6617646

  7. #7872
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1405
    Quote Originally Posted by PSil  [View Original Post]
    Yes, Angela is the black chick that he referenced.
    Ok thanks got to check her out.

  8. #7871
    Senior Member


    Posts: 483

    Angela

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Angela the black chic?
    Yes, Angela is the black chick that he referenced.

  9. #7870
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1405
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayman1  [View Original Post]
    Sry.

    I thought you were talking about Sophia / Layla.

    Everything is covered with her.

    Angela does BBBJ, not sure about cim.
    Angela the black chic?

  10. #7869

    Sophia Diamonds

    She has also used Marilyn Banxxx and Miss Cali or Miss Cali Azorean Princess aliases as well /.

    You can search for both here on this thread for reviews.

    Her latest website: http://marilynbanxxx.escortprotools.com.

  11. #7868
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Ok thanks, that's a wash.
    Sry.

    I thought you were talking about Sophia / Layla.

    Everything is covered with her.

    Angela does BBBJ, not sure about cim.

  12. #7867
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1405
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayman1  [View Original Post]
    Everything is covered with her.
    Ok thanks, that's a wash.

  13. #7866
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Is the head game BBBJ cim? I like the looks of her tits.
    Everything is covered with her.

  14. #7865
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1405
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayman1  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her.

    Amazon-like, the pictures are accurate.

    Decent massage, ok head, can take a pounding.

    Nice clean incall.

    Nothing spectacular but a solid local lay.
    Is the head game BBBJ cim? I like the looks of her tits.

  15. #7864
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterChop911  [View Original Post]
    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...s-meet/6541246

    I've seen her ads for about 2 years and am so tempted! I'm really attracted to her body type and have almost called her dozens of times. I know there are some posts here about her but I'm hoping someone can say a little more, please?

    I'm torn between her or MILF in Newport people have been mentioning lately.

    What do you all think? Advice greatly appreciated!
    I've seen her.

    Amazon-like, the pictures are accurate.

    Decent massage, ok head, can take a pounding.

    Nice clean incall.

    Nothing spectacular but a solid local lay.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape