Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #7863

    Anyone here seen her?

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...s-meet/6541246

    I've seen her ads for about 2 years and am so tempted! I'm really attracted to her body type and have almost called her dozens of times. I know there are some posts here about her but I'm hoping someone can say a little more, please?

    I'm torn between her or MILF in Newport people have been mentioning lately.

    What do you all think? Advice greatly appreciated!

  2. #7862

    When

    Quote Originally Posted by Dayman1  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, back when she was Layla.

    Cute face, big big booty, gut.

    Fantastic head but it's covered.

    She's good in the sack but is all business.

    Seen her when it was only 60.

    She's raised prices since then, might've lost the gut.
    How long ago was this?

  3. #7861
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeHabo  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, back when she was Layla.

    Cute face, big big booty, gut.

    Fantastic head but it's covered.

    She's good in the sack but is all business.

    Seen her when it was only 60.

    She's raised prices since then, might've lost the gut.

  4. #7860

    Anyone tried her?


  5. #7859

    Arianna's Angels

    Glad this got brought up. I was thinking about them the other day and was wondering if it was all a literal dream. The women and prices were simply unbelievable. The 2 hottest women I've ever slept with were angels. I remember seeing a website for them after they left RI, I want to say it was in boston, and the prices went way up, but I can't even find that site anymore.

  6. #7858

    Ariana's Angels

    Quote Originally Posted by ElHammer  [View Original Post]
    Ahh the memories. Arianas angles was a1 in my book never was disappointed she had new girls every week not to mention the donation was very affordable.
    Yes I miss them as well. Always seemed to have diff hotties every week. I had only been to the new place twice before it all ended.

    If anyone has any lasting connection please pm me.

  7. #7857
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbob1669  [View Original Post]
    She is probably back on the junk. When I saw her a couple months ago she was on methadone and seemed to be doing better but we all know how easily people can relapse. Just a shame because she was one of the best I have had since Arianna's Angels disappeared. I really miss those South American girls that she had coming in. Anyone know what happened there?
    Ahh the memories. Arianas angles was a1 in my book never was disappointed she had new girls every week not to mention the donation was very affordable.

  8. #7856

    Aqua on Charles St

    http://providence.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sꮗEEt-43903;s-HoNEy-breαthtαking-girl-andεxt-door /6666428.

    Any info on her? Thinking about meeting up but can't find anything on her.

  9. #7855

    Motel

    Would you be able to PM me about this? I'd like some more infor. Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Tkool  [View Original Post]
    On Harford about 15 minutes ride from Providence it is called abvi you can rent room for 3 hrs for 40 bucks.
    .

  10. #7854

    Motel / short stay

    Quote Originally Posted by Handiman69  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know of Hotel or Motel that does 1 -3 hour rentals anywhere around Providence?
    On Harford about 15 minutes ride from Providence it is called abvi you can rent room for 3 hrs for 40 bucks.

  11. #7853
    Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus77  [View Original Post]
    ...You could say that my desire for seeking out new experiences has been greatly reduced though...
    Looks like a good call on my part.

  12. #7852
    Quote Originally Posted by HTownHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    I was trying to be funny, P77.
    Right, sorry. Hard to tell sometimes over text. Not always sure who's actually from the area or not, wouldn't want out-of-towners to think that our standards are low around or anything ;-).

    Quote Originally Posted by HTownHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    Fallen in love with a provider? (I can guess who it is.).
    No, lol. I'm not quite that delusional. You could say that my desire for seeking out new experiences has been greatly reduced though.There are several reasons why I've been trying to cut back, but nothing that would be particularly interesting to anyone here.

  13. #7851
    Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus77  [View Original Post]
    Based on that report, no, I definitely wouldn't say that's the standard here. I don't doubt the accuracy of his report at all, but it's certainly not what those of us who had posted positive reports about her in the past had experienced. Not too sure what might be going on with her lately, since I haven't seen her in awhile....
    I was trying to be funny, P77.

    Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus77  [View Original Post]
    ....(kinda taken a big step back from the hobby overall lately).
    Fallen in love with a provider? (I can guess who it is.).

  14. #7850

    Mature Sophia

    Definitely not a trap. She has been posting in Boston. Chk her reviews on the other board. Search name Sophia / Honee Parlay.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeKickass  [View Original Post]
    So I came across this ad featuring a mature provider named Sophia visiting one night only. Anyone have experience with her? Does she come to area often? I can't seem to find info on her including the oThER site. I'm wondering if this is a trap.

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...n-only/6663470

  15. #7849

    Short stay rooms by the hour

    Quote Originally Posted by Handiman69  [View Original Post]
    Any suggestions for cheap short stays rooms near Admiral St. In Providence? Feel free to pm me. Thanks.
    Does anyone know of Hotel or Motel that does 1 -3 hour rentals anywhere around Providence?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape