Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 9888
-
03-15-17 15:41 #7863Senior Member

Posts: 174Anyone here seen her?
http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...s-meet/6541246
I've seen her ads for about 2 years and am so tempted! I'm really attracted to her body type and have almost called her dozens of times. I know there are some posts here about her but I'm hoping someone can say a little more, please?
I'm torn between her or MILF in Newport people have been mentioning lately.
What do you all think? Advice greatly appreciated!
-
03-15-17 15:23 #7862Senior Member

Posts: 76When
How long ago was this?
Originally Posted by Dayman1
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-17 11:56 #7861Senior Member

Posts: 486Yeah, back when she was Layla.
Originally Posted by JoeHabo
[View Original Post]
Cute face, big big booty, gut.
Fantastic head but it's covered.
She's good in the sack but is all business.
Seen her when it was only 60.
She's raised prices since then, might've lost the gut.
-
03-15-17 10:07 #7860Senior Member

Posts: 76Anyone tried her?
http://providence.backpage.com/Women...iction/6666683
Her name is Sophia diamonds.
-
03-15-17 02:30 #7859Senior Member

Posts: 42Arianna's Angels
Glad this got brought up. I was thinking about them the other day and was wondering if it was all a literal dream. The women and prices were simply unbelievable. The 2 hottest women I've ever slept with were angels. I remember seeing a website for them after they left RI, I want to say it was in boston, and the prices went way up, but I can't even find that site anymore.
-
03-14-17 23:28 #7858Senior Member

Posts: 257Ariana's Angels
Yes I miss them as well. Always seemed to have diff hotties every week. I had only been to the new place twice before it all ended.
Originally Posted by ElHammer
[View Original Post]
If anyone has any lasting connection please pm me.
-
03-14-17 17:17 #7857Senior Member

Posts: 120Ahh the memories. Arianas angles was a1 in my book never was disappointed she had new girls every week not to mention the donation was very affordable.
Originally Posted by Jbob1669
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-17 15:03 #7856Senior Member

Posts: 257Aqua on Charles St
http://providence.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sꮗEEt-43903;s-HoNEy-breαthtαking-girl-andεxt-door /6666428.
Any info on her? Thinking about meeting up but can't find anything on her.
-
03-14-17 12:29 #7855Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 4Motel
Would you be able to PM me about this? I'd like some more infor. Thanks
.
Originally Posted by Tkool
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-17 10:55 #7854Senior Member

Posts: 93Motel / short stay
On Harford about 15 minutes ride from Providence it is called abvi you can rent room for 3 hrs for 40 bucks.
Originally Posted by Handiman69
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-17 03:35 #7853Senior Member

Posts: 136Looks like a good call on my part.
Originally Posted by Prometheus77
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-17 02:06 #7852Senior Member

Posts: 699Right, sorry. Hard to tell sometimes over text. Not always sure who's actually from the area or not, wouldn't want out-of-towners to think that our standards are low around or anything ;-).
Originally Posted by HTownHobbyist
[View Original Post]
No, lol. I'm not quite that delusional. You could say that my desire for seeking out new experiences has been greatly reduced though.There are several reasons why I've been trying to cut back, but nothing that would be particularly interesting to anyone here.
Originally Posted by HTownHobbyist
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-17 23:59 #7851Senior Member

Posts: 136I was trying to be funny, P77.
Originally Posted by Prometheus77
[View Original Post]
Fallen in love with a provider? (I can guess who it is.).
Originally Posted by Prometheus77
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-17 20:13 #7850Senior Member

Posts: 113Mature Sophia
Definitely not a trap. She has been posting in Boston. Chk her reviews on the other board. Search name Sophia / Honee Parlay.
Originally Posted by JoeKickass
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-17 20:06 #7849Senior Member

Posts: 232Short stay rooms by the hour
Does anyone know of Hotel or Motel that does 1 -3 hour rentals anywhere around Providence?
Originally Posted by Handiman69
[View Original Post]















