Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #7848

    Attitude Isabella

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeKickass  [View Original Post]
    Which Isabella are you referring to?
    If you are referring to Attitude Isabella she is greatest I have experienced. Treat her like queen you will be treated like King. She has been in Brazil since December returning end of this week. You will not be sorry visiting her.

    http://attitude-isabella.escortbook.com

  2. #7847

    It's a shame

    Quote Originally Posted by Oscarr9999  [View Original Post]
    I concur that Lilly is now a nightmare. Will not repeat again. I had seen her a few months back and it was the BEST experience ever. BBBJ, DATY, missionary and then doggie. Clean, friendly, fun and unrushed. I thought constantly about another visit with her for weeks and finally planned the return trip last week. What a complete waste of time. She seem tired and uninterested. Complained about some customer while I tried to undress her and seemed annoyed to be touched. Hadn't shaved her pussy and didn't want me looking at it let alone DATY or FIV. Seemed like she hadn't showered yet so probably just as well. BBBJ was uninspired and interestingly, she would not do doggie but only wanted missionary. When I slowed down to edge, she "accused" me of cumming. So when I finally finished up, she could not get up and dressed fast enough. She also had some small scabs on her body and hand between her thumb and forefinger. Not sure what that was about. Her body and ass was not as nice as I remembered. Still decent but not nearly as toned. Apartment and bed was not great (saw her in a motel last time). Overall experience was just not good. But at least no sign of a bf / pimp.

    Can someone who has seen Mandy recently confirm she is still a great time? I need a good visit to wipe this one out of my mind. LOL.
    She is probably back on the junk. When I saw her a couple months ago she was on methadone and seemed to be doing better but we all know how easily people can relapse. Just a shame because she was one of the best I have had since Arianna's Angels disappeared. I really miss those South American girls that she had coming in. Anyone know what happened there?

  3. #7846
    Quote Originally Posted by JackHorner7  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had experience with "Isabella"? And where she posts?
    Which Isabella are you referring to?

  4. #7845

    Hit or Miss with Lilly

    She maybe the utlimate YMMV / Hit or Miss chick out there. Think about it. In their profession I'm surprised they have good days. I have seen her quite a bit and she has been rushed and uninterested. Never pissed-off in person. It's her ass, tits and face that keep me coming back. As alway, YMMV and have a shitty date with her.

  5. #7844
    Quote Originally Posted by Banjomania  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her a number of times over the past 2 or 3 years. She has her own pace. With me, anyway, it has always been more like a date than a frantic shag. I enjoy talking to her, and I enjoy being intimate with her. Definitely the sort of mature lady who turns heads in a high end drinking establishment. A cut above for dear old Rhody? Definitely.
    Is that her pic?

  6. #7843
    Quote Originally Posted by HTownHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    I can add to this. Yes to DATY (loves it). No to DFK. She does have a unique, low-amplitude, high-frequency cow-girl technique, which made me come quite fast. Not a GFE.

    BTW, ITD's report on Lilly is funny as hell. Thanks for that. I suppose, if that is the standard here, then the Newport MILF is definitely a cut above!
    Based on that report, no, I definitely wouldn't say that's the standard here. I don't doubt the accuracy of his report at all, but it's certainly not what those of us who had posted positive reports about her in the past had experienced. Not too sure what might be going on with her lately, since I haven't seen her in awhile (kinda taken a big step back from the hobby overall lately).

  7. #7842
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayman1  [View Original Post]
    Is she good in the sack though?

    GFE?
    Quote Originally Posted by IinTooDeep  [View Original Post]
    I thought she was pretty good. I don't do DATY or DFK, but it was a good time. Everyone has different expectations, she does all the "normal stuff" well. The big turn on (for me at least,) is that it's more like a date than just shagging. Making love vs sex. Might not be everybody's cup of tea. Only one way to find out.
    I can add to this. Yes to DATY (loves it). No to DFK. She does have a unique, low-amplitude, high-frequency cow-girl technique, which made me come quite fast. Not a GFE.

    BTW, ITD's report on Lilly is funny as hell. Thanks for that. I suppose, if that is the standard here, then the Newport MILF is definitely a cut above!

  8. #7841
    Quote Originally Posted by IinTooDeep  [View Original Post]
    Dreamed of Lilly after reading all the positive reports on here. I don't know if I caught her on a bad day, but it was one of my worst experiences in the hobby (no exaggeration) Set up our date over text, she seemed sweet and eager, so I was looking forward to a good time with a young beautiful girl. She said she'd meet me in front of her house, so I pulled up right in front and texted her that I was there. She came out with a big scowl saying I couldn't park there and asked me to pull up to the side street. So I did and parked a little ways down just to be discreet. I then texted her that I was waiting in the back, tell me what to do next. She comes around yelling "what are you doing? I told you to meet me in the front" Bad sign of things to come, should've just turned around and left. But little head and the weight of positive reviews from fellow mongers told me otherwise. Tried explaining to her that her next door neighbor was in the front yard with her baby and I didn't want to draw any unwanted attention, but she was having none of it. I asked to use her bathroom to give her a couple of minutes to calm down and asked her after if everything was cool, did she want to go ahead. Angry reply "yes, why do you keep asking me that" Again, should have just left, but I didn't. She asks for the donation up front, another bad sign, but I handed her $ for hhr anyway. She took off her sweatpants and top and got ready for the action, zero sensuality. Then I noticed she hadn't shaved her legs or her cooch, it looked like a vandalized crows nest down there. Her bed had a big shit stain (kid you not) that she proceeded to cover with a bath towel (GAG!) I do realize she has a baby, but come on. At this point I would have definitely left, but money had already changed hands.

    So I lay down while she gave me the most uninspired CBJ I have experienced. 2 minutes later she says can you do me from behind, I don't like it from the front. It was as if she couldn't even bear to look at me, as if I was some kind of leper. I admit I am no adonis, but I'm certainly not hideous and I clean up well. I agreed to have her turn the other way simply because the sight of that hairy cooch was making jr soft. After some uncomfortable K9 I asked her to lie down for some prone bone. Again zero sensuality, she had her head buried in her pillow, just waiting to get this over with. She is a rather pleasing sight from behind, and my imagination had me in a different place with a different person, so after a few minutes I was close and pulled out for a break. "you didn't cum? Why did you pull out then?" byatch because its been 5 minutes! Tried for some Russian to slow down the pace, again uninspired didn't want to offer it up. I asked for some lube, she said she didn't want to get it on her chest. Writing was on the wall, so I asked her to bend over so I could get this over with. Few minutes later I nutted in her bigoted ass, and cleaned up. I asked for a baby wipe to clean myself, and she gave me one very reluctantly. The whole time after the event she was texting furiously, not a word spoken, didn't even look at me.

    As I am leaving out the front, her bf / pimp / baby father is waiting there with his car running. Just as I stepped out, a big ass pickup also pulled up alongside him, blocking the road completely. I had a nasty feeling that this wasn't going to end well. I hurried over to my car on the side street and got out of there as fast as I could. No one followed or maybe I just lost them. Anyway, one of the worst experiences in this hobby. Only saving grace was she wasn't on the rag. Other than that, a totally forgettable experience. Not sure why she gets high marks on here. She's not all that, decent body, ok face (she's got a piercing through the nasal septum which I HATE and another above her lip), poor hygiene, terrible attitude. I guess the price reflects the service. She's young and tight, I will give her that, but her attitude sucks. Also, I got the sense she was expecting a tip at the end of the session. This girl needs a reality check. Needless to say I won't be back. YMMV.

    If only we could stick her boobs on mandy's body, we'd have a winner (in mandy!
    I concur that Lilly is now a nightmare. Will not repeat again. I had seen her a few months back and it was the BEST experience ever. BBBJ, DATY, missionary and then doggie. Clean, friendly, fun and unrushed. I thought constantly about another visit with her for weeks and finally planned the return trip last week. What a complete waste of time. She seem tired and uninterested. Complained about some customer while I tried to undress her and seemed annoyed to be touched. Hadn't shaved her pussy and didn't want me looking at it let alone DATY or FIV. Seemed like she hadn't showered yet so probably just as well. BBBJ was uninspired and interestingly, she would not do doggie but only wanted missionary. When I slowed down to edge, she "accused" me of cumming. So when I finally finished up, she could not get up and dressed fast enough. She also had some small scabs on her body and hand between her thumb and forefinger. Not sure what that was about. Her body and ass was not as nice as I remembered. Still decent but not nearly as toned. Apartment and bed was not great (saw her in a motel last time). Overall experience was just not good. But at least no sign of a bf / pimp.

    Can someone who has seen Mandy recently confirm she is still a great time? I need a good visit to wipe this one out of my mind. LOL.

  9. #7840

    411

    Anyone had experience with "Isabella"? And where she posts?

  10. #7839

    Mature Sophia

    So I came across this ad featuring a mature provider named Sophia visiting one night only. Anyone have experience with her? Does she come to area often? I can't seem to find info on her including the oThER site. I'm wondering if this is a trap.

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...n-only/6663470

  11. #7838
    Quote Originally Posted by IinTooDeep  [View Original Post]
    I have to agree with HTH, after the main event is done she gives you signals that the date is over. I showed up a little late, so I figured she was accounting for that. Upon comparing notes with other mongers, it does appear that she does it no matter what.

    If you think about it, $$ is kinda steep if you pop in 15-20 minutes. If you pay for an hour, you should get that time regardless of when you pop. Watch out for that. Also might want to unload your weapon prior to the date, to extend the fun a bit longer.
    Can't be the same provider. And no shill here. Very familiar with the girl and I like a hot one. Hard 9/10. I guess the ladies have favorites just as we do.

  12. #7837

    Safe delivery. I know not a good idea, but I can't get out.

    I work so many hours and share a car. So I'm home 11 pm midnight wishing I could get a nice quick inexpensive. Safe. Visit to help me sleep. A nice lady who has 15-30 minutes to put me to sleep. Who drives by herself. In Warwick- east Greenwich boarder area.

  13. #7836

    Lilly. What a nightmare

    Dreamed of Lilly after reading all the positive reports on here. I don't know if I caught her on a bad day, but it was one of my worst experiences in the hobby (no exaggeration) Set up our date over text, she seemed sweet and eager, so I was looking forward to a good time with a young beautiful girl. She said she'd meet me in front of her house, so I pulled up right in front and texted her that I was there. She came out with a big scowl saying I couldn't park there and asked me to pull up to the side street. So I did and parked a little ways down just to be discreet. I then texted her that I was waiting in the back, tell me what to do next. She comes around yelling "what are you doing? I told you to meet me in the front" Bad sign of things to come, should've just turned around and left. But little head and the weight of positive reviews from fellow mongers told me otherwise. Tried explaining to her that her next door neighbor was in the front yard with her baby and I didn't want to draw any unwanted attention, but she was having none of it. I asked to use her bathroom to give her a couple of minutes to calm down and asked her after if everything was cool, did she want to go ahead. Angry reply "yes, why do you keep asking me that" Again, should have just left, but I didn't. She asks for the donation up front, another bad sign, but I handed her $ for hhr anyway. She took off her sweatpants and top and got ready for the action, zero sensuality. Then I noticed she hadn't shaved her legs or her cooch, it looked like a vandalized crows nest down there. Her bed had a big shit stain (kid you not) that she proceeded to cover with a bath towel (GAG!) I do realize she has a baby, but come on. At this point I would have definitely left, but money had already changed hands.

    So I lay down while she gave me the most uninspired CBJ I have experienced. 2 minutes later she says can you do me from behind, I don't like it from the front. It was as if she couldn't even bear to look at me, as if I was some kind of leper. I admit I am no adonis, but I'm certainly not hideous and I clean up well. I agreed to have her turn the other way simply because the sight of that hairy cooch was making jr soft. After some uncomfortable K9 I asked her to lie down for some prone bone. Again zero sensuality, she had her head buried in her pillow, just waiting to get this over with. She is a rather pleasing sight from behind, and my imagination had me in a different place with a different person, so after a few minutes I was close and pulled out for a break. "you didn't cum? Why did you pull out then?" byatch because its been 5 minutes! Tried for some Russian to slow down the pace, again uninspired didn't want to offer it up. I asked for some lube, she said she didn't want to get it on her chest. Writing was on the wall, so I asked her to bend over so I could get this over with. Few minutes later I nutted in her bigoted ass, and cleaned up. I asked for a baby wipe to clean myself, and she gave me one very reluctantly. The whole time after the event she was texting furiously, not a word spoken, didn't even look at me.

    As I am leaving out the front, her bf / pimp / baby father is waiting there with his car running. Just as I stepped out, a big ass pickup also pulled up alongside him, blocking the road completely. I had a nasty feeling that this wasn't going to end well. I hurried over to my car on the side street and got out of there as fast as I could. No one followed or maybe I just lost them. Anyway, one of the worst experiences in this hobby. Only saving grace was she wasn't on the rag. Other than that, a totally forgettable experience. Not sure why she gets high marks on here. She's not all that, decent body, ok face (she's got a piercing through the nasal septum which I HATE and another above her lip), poor hygiene, terrible attitude. I guess the price reflects the service. She's young and tight, I will give her that, but her attitude sucks. Also, I got the sense she was expecting a tip at the end of the session. This girl needs a reality check. Needless to say I won't be back. YMMV.

    If only we could stick her boobs on mandy's body, we'd have a winner (in mandy!

  14. #7835

    Rooms

    Any suggestions for cheap short stays rooms near Admiral St. In Providence? Feel free to pm me. Thanks.

  15. #7834
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayman1  [View Original Post]
    Is she good in the sack though?

    GFE?
    I thought she was pretty good. I don't do DATY or DFK, but it was a good time. Everyone has different expectations, she does all the "normal stuff" well. The big turn on (for me at least,) is that it's more like a date than just shagging. Making love vs sex. Might not be everybody's cup of tea. Only one way to find out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape