rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #7833
    Quote Originally Posted by IinTooDeep  [View Original Post]
    I have to agree with HTH, after the main event is done she gives you signals that the date is over. I showed up a little late, so I figured she was accounting for that. Upon comparing notes with other mongers, it does appear that she does it no matter what.

    If you think about it, $$ is kinda steep if you pop in 15-20 minutes. If you pay for an hour, you should get that time regardless of when you pop. Watch out for that. Also might want to unload your weapon prior to the date, to extend the fun a bit longer.
    Is she good in the sack though?

    GFE?

  2. #7832

    Chit chat

    Quote Originally Posted by Banjomania  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her a number of times over the past 2 or 3 years. She has her own pace. With me, anyway, it has always been more like a date than a frantic shag. I enjoy talking to her, and I enjoy being intimate with her. Definitely the sort of mature lady who turns heads in a high end drinking establishment. A cut above for dear old Rhody? Definitely.
    This is true, she does like to chat and it's more like a date than a frantic shag. Easy to talk to and seems genuine. I used it to pace the action, otherwise I would have been out in 10 minutes. LOL. I got the sense that she didn't want to give it up again after our chat, but when I told her I hadn't nutted she obliged. Got quite the workout, you know it's been a good time when your abs hurt from the action for the next couple days Also, she does like to talk dirty!

  3. #7831

    Rush after pop

    Quote Originally Posted by HTownHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    The above guy sounds like a shill, but the report below is spot on:

    More like a 6 or 7. Also, she's a "one and done" type, no matter how much time is left.
    I have to agree with HTH, after the main event is done she gives you signals that the date is over. I showed up a little late, so I figured she was accounting for that. Upon comparing notes with other mongers, it does appear that she does it no matter what.

    If you think about it, $$ is kinda steep if you pop in 15-20 minutes. If you pay for an hour, you should get that time regardless of when you pop. Watch out for that. Also might want to unload your weapon prior to the date, to extend the fun a bit longer.

  4. #7830

    Unresponsive

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallFish  [View Original Post]
    I would love to see her but one of earlier reports mentioned LE parked outside her place. Did you see any?
    I tried multiple times to get a hold of Luna. Text and call with no luck. Is she using a different number?

  5. #7829

    One and Done?

    Quote Originally Posted by HTownHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    The above guy sounds like a shill, but the report below is spot on:

    More like a 6 or 7. Also, she's a "one and done" type, no matter how much time is left.
    I have seen her a number of times over the past 2 or 3 years. She has her own pace. With me, anyway, it has always been more like a date than a frantic shag. I enjoy talking to her, and I enjoy being intimate with her. Definitely the sort of mature lady who turns heads in a high end drinking establishment. A cut above for dear old Rhody? Definitely.

  6. #7828
    Quote Originally Posted by JackHorner7  [View Original Post]
    Seen about 6 or 7 of our finest now and this one is a cut above. To answer back PM's on.

    NEWPORT MILF http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...letown/6649668 I can vouch. Real beautiful girl, smoking hot, nice fit "10" body, great rack, tan, squeaky clean, indy. Addictive is best described. Actually seen her a good few times to date. A very part time girl. Went for a cocktail afterward and heads were literally turning. Low key, sexy sophisticated model type. A real find in RI. Worth it and then some.
    The above guy sounds like a shill, but the report below is spot on:

    Quote Originally Posted by IinTooDeep  [View Original Post]
    I dreamed about this MILF in Newport. Bit of a drive and I hate paying toll (tax on the hobby?) but it turned out to be well worth the trip. She's probably in her 40's, nice toned body, big bolt ons, great attitude. She's spent quite a bit of time in the sun and her skin shows it, but didn't bother me all that much. Started off with CBJ (my request) and offered everything covered, no backdoor. Very nice time and I will repeat. What made it more enjoyable was that she seemed really into me (either that or she deserves an academy award!) She's a single mom and seems to be looking for a steady relationship (hobby or otherwise.) I left happy, one of the better experiences in this hobby. Can't wait to go back.
    More like a 6 or 7. Also, she's a "one and done" type, no matter how much time is left.

  7. #7827

    Henny lexx

    Has anyone seen her?

    Looks thick and trashy but seems like she has a pimp from inquiring texts.

    Any reports on henny lexx?

    http://providence.backpage.com/Women...-party/6617646

  8. #7826

    An update

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeHabo  [View Original Post]
    Upon doing some investigating this is either a bait and switch or cop I found this persons Instagram and this real person is in NYC working at a strip club tonight yet she says she can see me tonight at a Warwick location!

  9. #7825

    Answering back to a few PM's

    Seen about 6 or 7 of our finest now and this one is a cut above. To answer back PM's on.

    NEWPORT MILF http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...letown/6649668 I can vouch. Real beautiful girl, smoking hot, nice fit "10" body, great rack, tan, squeaky clean, indy. Addictive is best described. Actually seen her a good few times to date. A very part time girl. Went for a cocktail afterward and heads were literally turning. Low key, sexy sophisticated model type. A real find in RI. Worth it and then some.

  10. #7824

    Class act

    Quote Originally Posted by Cpcdman  [View Original Post]
    What is her donation?
    Hands down will agree with the poster. This girl is a solid 10. A real head turner. Can't wait for the re-visit. 2 bills. A rare breed & class act in the sport. My ATF thus far.

  11. #7823

    Brittney

    Brittney is Lilly's friend from CT, usually they room together but not always. I've seen her a few times, she's excellent.

  12. #7822

    Does look really good

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterChop911  [View Original Post]
    Was chatting with this one a bit and she sent me a face pic as I requested (holding a sign). I think this is really her and she agreed to LE check immediately upon opening door. Has anyone else tried her?

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...t-lips/6591850

    Lucky for me, I was talking to both her and the new, amazing Luna. I chose Luna. Just curious if this one panned out for anyone?
    She does look pretty good I was curious about this as well.

  13. #7821

    Almost TOFTT. Anyone else?

    Was chatting with this one a bit and she sent me a face pic as I requested (holding a sign). I think this is really her and she agreed to LE check immediately upon opening door. Has anyone else tried her?

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...t-lips/6591850

    Lucky for me, I was talking to both her and the new, amazing Luna. I chose Luna. Just curious if this one panned out for anyone?

  14. #7820
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallFish  [View Original Post]
    I would love to see her but one of earlier reports mentioned LE parked outside her place. Did you see any?
    I was the first to go see her. She is legit. I'm not on here a ton but I have provided reviews on the OTHER site. One of the better experiences I've ever had with a provider.

  15. #7819
    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    If you can, take 195 to 24 south. You'll get a bit more traffic but no toll.
    Thanks for the tip, will do that next time. I do really loathe paying toll, especially while on a hobby trip.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape