Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16224
    Quote Originally Posted by BukakeKing  [View Original Post]
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...beauty/6772167

    Checked out Jennifer at CC 7th floor. Looks like girl in pic, but don't think it is, but she was pretty hot. Nice body / pretty face. Slim with nice big Cs that were real, about 5'7, nice skin, all shaved nani. Decent massage, nice CBJ, CFS, Daty, the works. Open for any position. Nani was nice and tight.

    Spoke English well, very friendly and didn't rush. Standard fees. Will repeat cause I like independents.

    Buka.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfen  [View Original Post]
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...beauty/5470976

    Less attractive than the pics suggest 40 ish, ok body but flabbier than pics, tried the hf + two bills Upsell for FS. , at which point I was nearly out the door but for her turnaround on retarded Upsell and acting skills pretending she had transformed suddenly into a service provider. Of course this turnabout was equal to the next which showed her true lack of skill, and genuine " hurry up and cum baby" shit attitude, which drove home the storal to the mory "your first instincts are usually better than the second guess".

    Might be that there are different providers serving that one location, Chinese ESL for sure, so perhaps YMMV, but no repeats for me.

    - w.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfen  [View Original Post]
    If you can qualify 10-15 minutes of lazily drenching your victim of fee for shabby service scam with greasy low quality oil before yelling " you turn over now" as massage, sure in that sense, I was "massaged. " (Or my wallet was massaged to free it of the tension of excess kala?)

    -w.
    She tried to upsell me right from the get go, got my house fee back and left, glad I did. Some of these girls in CC try to upsell to much and not even cute, plus service in most cases SUCK.

  2. #16223

    Massage part

    If you can qualify 10-15 minutes of lazily drenching your victim of fee for shabby service scam with greasy low quality oil before yelling " you turn over now" as massage, sure in that sense, I was "massaged. " (Or my wallet was massaged to free it of the tension of excess kala?)

    -w.

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterJedi  [View Original Post]
    Did she at least give a little bit of massage or was it straight quicky wam bam out of there?

    Just wondering about the massage part if there were any.

  3. #16222
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleshlight  [View Original Post]
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...l-pics/6900070
    Went back for some BB Pussy Rub as Selina is offering a $10 off special. LOL! I'll take advantage of any discount now days. Pussy was nice an smooth as usual gliding all over jr.

    I'll be back for more discounts as long as it lasts.

    Flesh.
    So was it. 5 for pussy rub body massage? What was the out the door damage?

    Was there any play other than straught rub or massage?

  4. #16221
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfen  [View Original Post]
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...beauty/5470976
    Less attractive than the pics suggest 40 ish, ok body but flabbier than pics, tried the hf + two bills Upsell for FS. , at which point I was nearly out the door but for her turnaround on retarded Upsell and acting skills pretending she had transformed suddenly into a service provider. Of course this turnabout was equal to the next which showed her true lack of skill, and genuine " hurry up and cum baby" shit attitude, which drove home the storal to the mory "your first instincts are usually better than the second guess".

    Might be that there are different providers serving that one location, Chinese ESL for sure, so perhaps YMMV, but no repeats for me.

    - w.
    Did she at least give a little bit of massage or was it straight quicky wam bam out of there?

    Just wondering about the massage part if there were any.

  5. #16220

    Upsell and shabby service

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...beauty/5470976

    Less attractive than the pics suggest 40 ish, ok body but flabbier than pics, tried the hf + two bills Upsell for FS. , at which point I was nearly out the door but for her turnaround on retarded Upsell and acting skills pretending she had transformed suddenly into a service provider. Of course this turnabout was equal to the next which showed her true lack of skill, and genuine " hurry up and cum baby" shit attitude, which drove home the storal to the mory "your first instincts are usually better than the second guess".

    Might be that there are different providers serving that one location, Chinese ESL for sure, so perhaps YMMV, but no repeats for me.

    - w.

  6. #16219

    Selina PussyRub

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...l-pics/6900070

    Went back for some BB Pussy Rub as Selina is offering a $10 off special. LOL! I'll take advantage of any discount now days. Pussy was nice an smooth as usual gliding all over jr.

    I'll be back for more discounts as long as it lasts.

    Flesh.

  7. #16218
    Senior Member


    Posts: 287

    Tina, aka Mena

    Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple50  [View Original Post]
    Yes, Tina #3 is the Girl in the Photo.
    I met Tina / Mena last year and I saw her a number of times. Before she was chubbier and after going back to her homeland for a couple of months she lost 15-20 lbs. She was more playful before she went back. I seen her once since she came back. Her massage is good but she wasn't as fun and playful as before. Still got HE but she may not give it to everyone now.

  8. #16217

    Tina #3 - Same Girl in Photo

    Yes, Tina #3 is the Girl in the Photo.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cmore  [View Original Post]
    I was under the impression that Tina #3, was also Mena, and sometimes used other names as well I thought she was the mam / mgr at 2701? And that she never actually did the massages, she always pushed it over to other girls. Some guys had commented that the pics were just a bait and switch. Did you actually see the girl in the pics, and did she look as good?

  9. #16216

    Tina #3

    Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple50  [View Original Post]
    Does Tina #3 offer HE. ? I have seen her on 3-occasions and only brushing of the boy's. Any 411 much appreciated.
    I was under the impression that Tina #3, was also Mena, and sometimes used other names as well I thought she was the mam / mgr at 2701? And that she never actually did the massages, she always pushed it over to other girls. Some guys had commented that the pics were just a bait and switch. Did you actually see the girl in the pics, and did she look as good?

  10. #16215

    Ewa

    Any info on this one? She will send pics and cost is $2 incall and outcall is 2. 5 for four hands.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6037250707.html

  11. #16214

    Leah

    Quote Originally Posted by Radi8  [View Original Post]
    Trying to get an appointment with Leah: http://honolulu.backpage.com/WomenSe...rified/6841366.

    I guess I'm a newbie for her because she's asking for a pic of me if I'm serious, then she asks how generous do I feel?

    Is this the norm in the life of a monger?
    She's fine. I've seen her a couple times. She can be fun or disconnected though. Just depends on which Leah shows up. She'll take whatever as donation, but will give you varying service based on what you brought. She can give a nice BJ though and was definitely the girl in the pics.

  12. #16213
    Quote Originally Posted by AlohaJ  [View Original Post]
    As yummy as the photos are, the questions are a little suspect. Many don't discuss money, I'm usually the one who brings it up. I normally ask her what the typical donations are for an hour of your time. I've been asked for a pic too, and refused. In this business, looks are irrelevant for her, it's a business. Tread lightly on this one, maybe 5 O.
    She is most definitely not LE. She asks for pics because she is very selective. She will not see just anyone. Looks ARE relevant for her. Go figure.

  13. #16212
    Quote Originally Posted by SCJohn  [View Original Post]
    She's got 5 reviews on that TERrible site, so she's probably legit. I've never been asked for pics, nor would I provide them. Some times it's to figure out what your ethnic background is. If you do your research, you'll know what kind of $$ to expect. I'd let her tell you what she expects for compensation for her time. If it's too rich for you, let her know and move on.
    She is legit. I have seen her a few times. She works out of Wahiawa about 10 minutes away from me, so she was convenient. She is skinny with big man mades. Her face is plain but attractive. She used to do BBBJCOT but has recently stopped due to health concerns, so I stopped seeing her. She loves to talk dirty and loves cum on her tits. You can take your chances. Let us know how it works out.

  14. #16211
    Quote Originally Posted by CloeStone  [View Original Post]
    Had a recent session scheduled for Tina #1, in CC #1603. Asked repeatedly when setting up the appointment that it was with Tina and this was confirmed over the phone. When I show up on time for the scheduled appointment, Tina is double booked and with another customer. Realizing this, I was about to bail, but decided to proceed with massage from Lucy, the owner. Massage from Lucy was good and about half way through I heard some noise and looked up to see Tina entering the area I was getting a massage. It was mentioned to Lucy that I was aware that she was not Tina and she apologized for the double booking. About that time, Tina came in and whispered in my ear "would you like to try a four hand massage"? Deciding to make the best of the situation, I decided to try the "four hands". Both ladies were happy and proceeded to finish the massage together. I had not tried the four handed approach before and must say it was enjoyable. Not sure the double price was worth it, but life is short.

    Bottom line, Tina looks like her photos. She is a nice girl and provides a nice massage with HE. It would be suggested to call these ladies out on the double booking and walk away if Tina is not available, or double booked.

    Aloha,

    CS.
    Hmmm. Seems like they are running a scam. You book an appt. With the girl advertised and then once you show up for the appt. You find out she is with someone else. They then offer you someone else, you kindly accept and off you go. Once you have started with the girl this new girl, the original girl you made an appt. With shows up, apologizes to you for being double booked and then makes the offer for the 4 hands.

  15. #16210
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253
    Quote Originally Posted by Radi8  [View Original Post]
    Trying to get an appointment with Leah: http://honolulu.backpage.com/WomenSe...rified/6841366.

    I guess I'm a newbie for her because she's asking for a pic of me if I'm serious, then she asks how generous do I feel?

    Is this the norm in the life of a monger?
    She's got 5 reviews on that TERrible site, so she's probably legit. I've never been asked for pics, nor would I provide them. Some times it's to figure out what your ethnic background is. If you do your research, you'll know what kind of $$ to expect. I'd let her tell you what she expects for compensation for her time. If it's too rich for you, let her know and move on.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape