Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 14,536 to 14,550 of 30759
-
03-11-17 18:47 #16224Senior Member

Posts: 171
Originally Posted by BukakeKing
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Wulfen
[View Original Post]
She tried to upsell me right from the get go, got my house fee back and left, glad I did. Some of these girls in CC try to upsell to much and not even cute, plus service in most cases SUCK.
Originally Posted by Wulfen
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-17 18:32 #16223Senior Member

Posts: 295Massage part
If you can qualify 10-15 minutes of lazily drenching your victim of fee for shabby service scam with greasy low quality oil before yelling " you turn over now" as massage, sure in that sense, I was "massaged. " (Or my wallet was massaged to free it of the tension of excess kala?)
-w.
Originally Posted by MasterJedi
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-17 11:38 #16222Senior Member

Posts: 229So was it. 5 for pussy rub body massage? What was the out the door damage?
Originally Posted by Fleshlight
[View Original Post]
Was there any play other than straught rub or massage?
-
03-11-17 11:34 #16221Senior Member

Posts: 229Did she at least give a little bit of massage or was it straight quicky wam bam out of there?
Originally Posted by Wulfen
[View Original Post]
Just wondering about the massage part if there were any.
-
03-11-17 11:04 #16220Senior Member

Posts: 295Upsell and shabby service
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...beauty/5470976
Less attractive than the pics suggest 40 ish, ok body but flabbier than pics, tried the hf + two bills Upsell for FS. , at which point I was nearly out the door but for her turnaround on retarded Upsell and acting skills pretending she had transformed suddenly into a service provider. Of course this turnabout was equal to the next which showed her true lack of skill, and genuine " hurry up and cum baby" shit attitude, which drove home the storal to the mory "your first instincts are usually better than the second guess".
Might be that there are different providers serving that one location, Chinese ESL for sure, so perhaps YMMV, but no repeats for me.
- w.
-
03-11-17 08:34 #16219Senior Member

Posts: 384Selina PussyRub
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...l-pics/6900070
Went back for some BB Pussy Rub as Selina is offering a $10 off special. LOL! I'll take advantage of any discount now days. Pussy was nice an smooth as usual gliding all over jr.
I'll be back for more discounts as long as it lasts.
Flesh.
-
03-10-17 13:02 #16218Senior Member

Posts: 287Tina, aka Mena
I met Tina / Mena last year and I saw her a number of times. Before she was chubbier and after going back to her homeland for a couple of months she lost 15-20 lbs. She was more playful before she went back. I seen her once since she came back. Her massage is good but she wasn't as fun and playful as before. Still got HE but she may not give it to everyone now.
Originally Posted by Pineapple50
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-17 12:44 #16217Senior Member

Posts: 386Tina #3 - Same Girl in Photo
Yes, Tina #3 is the Girl in the Photo.
Originally Posted by Cmore
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-17 12:29 #16216Senior Member

Posts: 68Tina #3
I was under the impression that Tina #3, was also Mena, and sometimes used other names as well I thought she was the mam / mgr at 2701? And that she never actually did the massages, she always pushed it over to other girls. Some guys had commented that the pics were just a bait and switch. Did you actually see the girl in the pics, and did she look as good?
Originally Posted by Pineapple50
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-17 11:53 #16215Senior Member

Posts: 323Ewa
Any info on this one? She will send pics and cost is $2 incall and outcall is 2. 5 for four hands.
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6037250707.html
-
03-10-17 11:48 #16214Senior Member

Posts: 323Leah
She's fine. I've seen her a couple times. She can be fun or disconnected though. Just depends on which Leah shows up. She'll take whatever as donation, but will give you varying service based on what you brought. She can give a nice BJ though and was definitely the girl in the pics.
Originally Posted by Radi8
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-17 05:00 #16213Banned Member

Posts: 8She is most definitely not LE. She asks for pics because she is very selective. She will not see just anyone. Looks ARE relevant for her. Go figure.
Originally Posted by AlohaJ
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-17 04:58 #16212Banned Member

Posts: 8She is legit. I have seen her a few times. She works out of Wahiawa about 10 minutes away from me, so she was convenient. She is skinny with big man mades. Her face is plain but attractive. She used to do BBBJCOT but has recently stopped due to health concerns, so I stopped seeing her. She loves to talk dirty and loves cum on her tits. You can take your chances. Let us know how it works out.
Originally Posted by SCJohn
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-17 03:48 #16211Senior Member

Posts: 66Hmmm. Seems like they are running a scam. You book an appt. With the girl advertised and then once you show up for the appt. You find out she is with someone else. They then offer you someone else, you kindly accept and off you go. Once you have started with the girl this new girl, the original girl you made an appt. With shows up, apologizes to you for being double booked and then makes the offer for the 4 hands.
Originally Posted by CloeStone
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-17 02:30 #16210Senior Member

Posts: 1253She's got 5 reviews on that TERrible site, so she's probably legit. I've never been asked for pics, nor would I provide them. Some times it's to figure out what your ethnic background is. If you do your research, you'll know what kind of $$ to expect. I'd let her tell you what she expects for compensation for her time. If it's too rich for you, let her know and move on.
Originally Posted by Radi8
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






