Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 27,346 to 27,360 of 27802
-
03-10-17 00:18 #457Senior Member

Posts: 153She told me $500 for an hour and $250 for QV BBFS. That's too much so I told her no thanks.
Originally Posted by CogBot
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-17 23:54 #456Senior Member

Posts: 39Tacoma area BB providers?
Anyone have any Tacoma area providers they can recommend?
-
03-09-17 22:21 #455Senior Member

Posts: 136Re: Kristy Cum Dump
Thanks guys, I didn't know who she was. Just saw her ad this morning. I didn't think to run her number or name. I guess I was just so surprised that she would advertise so openly. Thanks!
-
03-09-17 21:00 #454Regular Member

Posts: 2ZuriRose
She offered it for 100 extra almost as soon as we met a couple weeks back.
Originally Posted by Johnnieb33
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?230147-ZuriRose
-
03-09-17 19:05 #453Senior Member

Posts: 706Kristy Cum Dump
Her blog says that she is HIV positive. Another member contacted her & said it was her EX getting back at her, but probably not worth risking it. She's pissing in the pool, maan!
-LCB.
Originally Posted by skeetm
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-17 14:12 #452Senior Member

Posts: 606That is Kristycumdump. Read below.
Originally Posted by skeetm
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-17 11:38 #451Senior Member

Posts: 136North Girl
Found this on BP, anyone interested?? To far for me to travel.
http://washington.backpage.com/Women...in-me/41246778
Let us know.
-
03-09-17 11:20 #450Senior Member

Posts: 54Maybe here?
Originally Posted by SeaTownGuy
[View Original Post]
http://www.ci*urlreplacement1}/ tacoma / Escorts / sexy-latina-bombshell /1885106.
-
03-09-17 08:42 #449Senior Member

Posts: 135Heading to Las Vegas
Hey guys, I sm heading to Vegas for March madness. Can you give me some suggestions on girls that I should see while I am there? Please message me links and this does include massage parlors.
-
03-09-17 08:28 #448Senior Member

Posts: 135Do you have a link to her ad? Also, can you message me other ladies you would recommend?
Originally Posted by SeeksBBProvide
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-17 01:49 #447Regular Member

Posts: 7If kimmyann IP did buds I would be all over that!
Originally Posted by HardWoodsman
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-17 01:23 #446Senior Member

Posts: 135Where did you dream about this lady?
Originally Posted by SeeksBBProvide
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-17 00:28 #445Senior Member

Posts: 325KimmyAnnVIP & Kamaron Parks
Anyone had any luck with BBFS with either of these ladies?
-
03-08-17 23:58 #444Regular Member

Posts: 4Setup was through text. It was an early morning appointment. I'm not sure if because of that she was mechanical and normally she would be more into it. It was an OK time, I would not repeat.
Originally Posted by LCB
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-17 18:39 #443Senior Member

Posts: 64Brandy Blue BB
I had a dream that I saw her. In this dream she allowed BB, & 2 pops with CIP, & no extra donation was requested.









Reply With Quote




