Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #358
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyDarwin  [View Original Post]
    She's been 28 for a long long long time.
    Her TNA profile says 35. It's also got her real name hidden in there. Found her Facebook page, and she even has a link to her escort website. Her photos are the best part though.

  2. #357

    Janese

    She's in Portland. I know this is Seattle area, but I know some of you come and visit, and I know provider from here goes there. Her anything goes menu means anything goes. BBBJCIM, bbfscip, creampie.

  3. #356
    Quote Originally Posted by SeeksBBProvide  [View Original Post]
    She's been 28 for a long long long time.

  4. #355

    Retired, or semi retired?


  5. #354

    Chubby blond

    No one has mentioned her yet. I've negotiated BBFS with her, but have yet to see her. She left the Tacoma area, & moved to Lacy / Olympia area.

  6. #353

    She'll do it

    Surprised nobody's made mention of this one yet.

    http://tacoma.backpage.com/WomenSeek...crets/25426546

  7. #352
    Quote Originally Posted by MilfWhisperer  [View Original Post]
    Sounds good. If it's on a weekend, I can attend. It'll be a good way to meet some of the fellow mongerloids.
    +1 Saturday morning!

  8. #351
    Quote Originally Posted by BobSizemore53  [View Original Post]
    For those of you too dumb to do a little research.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...aciofSeattle69
    I dd, but the name of the gal:

    "SexxieofSeattle is in town.

    She will rawdog anyone.

    I dumped a load in her this morning.

    She likes it rough. ".

    From that post was SexxieofSeattle, which is the name I (logically) used for the search.

  9. #350

    Nuttin-nicw

    Discussed a visit including BBFS a while ago and got the green light for 180.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?180407-nuttin-nice

  10. #349
    For those of you too dumb to do a little research.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...aciofSeattle69

  11. #348
    Quote Originally Posted by WebbHoes  [View Original Post]
    Try reading this thread.
    I did a search on here, and only these recent posts came up. Also, why did you say go to TNA, but found nothing? And, a link would STILL be good!

  12. #347
    Try reading this thread.

  13. #346
    Quote Originally Posted by GogeTem12  [View Original Post]
    Did a search, provider name SexxieofSeattle isn't on TNA.
    There is a name change. Look for StaciofSeattle69.

  14. #345
    Webhoes gave the TNA handle at the top of his post. It works.

    StaciofSeattle69.

    SexxieofSeattle is in town.

    She will rawdog anyone.

    I dumped a load in her this morning.

    She likes it rough.

  15. #344
    Quote Originally Posted by WebbHoes  [View Original Post]
    Go to tna board.
    I did, but found nothing recent. A link is needed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape