Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #7818

    MILF in Newport

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDuke  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage? $$.
    Sorry, yes $$ for hr. I don't think she does hhr.

  2. #7817

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by MattBr  [View Original Post]
    The good: cute, tight little body.

    The bad: roommate (that allegedly does the same thing and is around), rough / dry hands for the massage, no covers (I brought my own), shorted time (but I wanted to leave anyway but would have opted for shorter time), at least 10 years older, kind of boring. Otherwise it was a VERY lackluster (and short) BBBJ, but it wasn't doing anything for me anyway, some attempts at kissing but I didn't really want it.

    I would not repeat. She quoted 150 for an unrushed, full GFE hour with multipops. Was out of there in 25 minutes.

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...urself/6611114

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Ther...unwind/6595422
    Sorry to hear that MattBR. She does have a nice tight body. This girl could be making a ton of money if she had a different attitude, and didn't steal from people like she did to me over 2 years ago. She's still up to the same old tricks. Stay safe, CJ.

  3. #7816

  4. #7815

    Is she real

    http://providence.backpage.com/Women...secret/6638005

    Does anyone know if she is real or a scam?!

  5. #7814

    Is she real?

    http://providence.backpage.com/Women...secret/6638005

    Does anyone know if she is real or a scam?!

    I.

  6. #7813

    Is she real

    http://providence.backpage.com/Women...secret/6638005

    Anyone know if she is real or is it a scam?!

  7. #7812

    MILF in Newport

    What is her donation?

    Quote Originally Posted by IinTooDeep  [View Original Post]
    I dreamed about this MILF in Newport. Bit of a drive and I hate paying toll (tax on the hobby?) but it turned out to be well worth the trip. She's probably in her 40's, nice toned body, big bolt ons, great attitude. She's spent quite a bit of time in the sun and her skin shows it, but didn't bother me all that much. Started off with CBJ (my request) and offered everything covered, no backdoor. Very nice time and I will repeat. What made it more enjoyable was that she seemed really into me (either that or she deserves an academy award!) She's a single mom and seems to be looking for a steady relationship (hobby or otherwise.) I left happy, one of the better experiences in this hobby. Can't wait to go back.

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...letown/6649668

  8. #7811

    Nikki in Woonsocket

    The good: cute, tight little body.

    The bad: roommate (that allegedly does the same thing and is around), rough / dry hands for the massage, no covers (I brought my own), shorted time (but I wanted to leave anyway but would have opted for shorter time), at least 10 years older, kind of boring. Otherwise it was a VERY lackluster (and short) BBBJ, but it wasn't doing anything for me anyway, some attempts at kissing but I didn't really want it.

    I would not repeat. She quoted 150 for an unrushed, full GFE hour with multipops. Was out of there in 25 minutes.

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...urself/6611114

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Ther...unwind/6595422

  9. #7810
    I haven't seen her, but one time I saw Lilly last winter (I remember the snow, and that she was midway through her pregnancy) Brittney was also there -- they were sharing a room. She seemed friendly, and left to go get them sodas while Lilly and I spent our time together. I told her after she was welcome to stay, but they seemed a little shy about that.

    When I saw her new ad I shot her a text but never heard back.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboys8228  [View Original Post]
    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...ittney/6655673

    Attempted to meet up yesterday. Said she was only doing outcalls which doesn't work for me. I asked about car and she said ok but then went radio silent. Did a little research and seems legit. Anyone ever meet up with her? Love the looks probably will toftt or at least try too this weekend.

  10. #7809
    Quote Originally Posted by IinTooDeep  [View Original Post]
    I dreamed about this MILF in Newport. Bit of a drive and I hate paying toll (tax on the hobby?) but it turned out to be well worth the trip.

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...letown/6649668
    If you can, take 195 to 24 south. You'll get a bit more traffic but no toll.

  11. #7808
    What was the damage? $$.

    Quote Originally Posted by IinTooDeep  [View Original Post]
    I dreamed about this MILF in Newport. Bit of a drive and I hate paying toll (tax on the hobby?) but it turned out to be well worth the trip. She's probably in her 40's, nice toned body, big bolt ons, great attitude. She's spent quite a bit of time in the sun and her skin shows it, but didn't bother me all that much. Started off with CBJ (my request) and offered everything covered, no backdoor. Very nice time and I will repeat. What made it more enjoyable was that she seemed really into me (either that or she deserves an academy award!) She's a single mom and seems to be looking for a steady relationship (hobby or otherwise.) I left happy, one of the better experiences in this hobby. Can't wait to go back.

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...letown/6649668

  12. #7807

    Newport MILF

    I dreamed about this MILF in Newport. Bit of a drive and I hate paying toll (tax on the hobby?) but it turned out to be well worth the trip. She's probably in her 40's, nice toned body, big bolt ons, great attitude. She's spent quite a bit of time in the sun and her skin shows it, but didn't bother me all that much. Started off with CBJ (my request) and offered everything covered, no backdoor. Very nice time and I will repeat. What made it more enjoyable was that she seemed really into me (either that or she deserves an academy award!) She's a single mom and seems to be looking for a steady relationship (hobby or otherwise.) I left happy, one of the better experiences in this hobby. Can't wait to go back.

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...letown/6649668

  13. #7806

    Not bad

    Quote Originally Posted by JustNuttin  [View Original Post]
    How was your visit with her? She does look hot and if she's a freaky slutty type then I might toftt and see for myself.
    She looks great for her age. I reviewed the visit a few posts down on this page. The BJ wasn't good and too much teeth. It actually kind of put me out of the mood a little bit. But other than that, it was solid. Can't conplain about anything else besides the BJ probably.

    Like I said, I'm pretty damm sure she was with no one when I saw her recently, but I could have been lucky and got her on the right night.

  14. #7805

    Also researched

    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorNikon  [View Original Post]
    I did the same research as you. Her phone # leads to her Facebook page and it says she just got married. So the husband may or may not be in on it. Just a heads up.
    Research also brings up previous ads, was also associated with petite E Prov Lilly. A couple of hobbiests here were lucky enough to meet this one. If you search back there are a couple of reviews. Now you also know why she fell off the map till recently.

  15. #7804
    I did the same research as you. Her phone # leads to her Facebook page and it says she just got married. So the husband may or may not be in on it. Just a heads up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboys8228  [View Original Post]
    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...ittney/6655673

    Attempted to meet up yesterday. Said she was only doing outcalls which doesn't work for me. I asked about car and she said ok but then went radio silent. Did a little research and seems legit. Anyone ever meet up with her? Love the looks probably will toftt or at least try too this weekend.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape