Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #7803

    Brittney

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...ittney/6655673

    Attempted to meet up yesterday. Said she was only doing outcalls which doesn't work for me. I asked about car and she said ok but then went radio silent. Did a little research and seems legit. Anyone ever meet up with her? Love the looks probably will toftt or at least try too this weekend.

  2. #7802
    Quote Originally Posted by JDapper  [View Original Post]
    Guess I was lucky. That is sketchy as hell and won't even think about ever going back. I'm pretty sure she was alone when I saw her, and I used the bathroom twice, but it definitely makes you 2nd guess. She had no car so someone else has to be involved even tho she told me she works alone right now.
    How was your visit with her? She does look hot and if she's a freaky slutty type then I might toftt and see for myself.

  3. #7801

    I keep string at her pictures but the LE mentioned earlier cools me off

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesBoy1  [View Original Post]
    If you've come this far in your research on Luna, close your browser and call her immediately. She is an 11/10.

    Saw Luna's ad and her athletic build, punkish pink hair, clean look and offer of GFE services caught my eye. She's quite new to the scene, is only 21 yrs old, and doesn't repost her ads repeatedly so there wasn't a ton of intel out there on whether she was legit or not. Shot her a text and she got back to me quickly. Being a skeptic, I asked her a million questions and she was kind, helpful, well-spoken and honest. Price is purposely elevated to weed out the riff raff, but after my session I will genuinely admit she's worth every dime.

    Maybe the mix her of edginess and sensuality are just my Achille's heel, but in my opinion Luna is insanely hot. There isn't a part of her body that isn't tight and perky. She gets right to business with DFK once introductions are over and the door shuts behind you. Super sensual, non-rushed, and highly addictive. I'm writing this 24 hours after I saw her initially and I'm seeing her again tonight, so you have your answer about repeat business.

    By the way this is my first post on here. Thanks to everyone who has contributed on this forum over the past couple years that I've been a hobbyist. Your insight has kept me out of trouble and has guided me into several incredibly enjoyable interactions. It's about time I started pulling my weight and hopefully I will provide similar helpful insight. Many more posts of my experiences with the ladies of RI to come.
    I would love to see her but one of earlier reports mentioned LE parked outside her place. Did you see any?

  4. #7800
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesBoy1  [View Original Post]
    If you've come this far in your research on Luna, close your browser and call her immediately. She is an 11/10.

    Saw Luna's ad and her athletic build, punkish pink hair, clean look and offer of GFE services caught my eye. She's quite new to the scene, is only 21 yrs old, and doesn't repost her ads repeatedly so there wasn't a ton of intel out there on whether she was legit or not. Shot her a text and she got back to me quickly. Being a skeptic, I asked her a million questions and she was kind, helpful, well-spoken and honest. Price is purposely elevated to weed out the riff raff, but after my session I will genuinely admit she's worth every dime.

    Maybe the mix her of edginess and sensuality are just my Achille's heel, but in my opinion Luna is insanely hot. There isn't a part of her body that isn't tight and perky. She gets right to business with DFK once introductions are over and the door shuts behind you. Super sensual, non-rushed, and highly addictive. I'm writing this 24 hours after I saw her initially and I'm seeing her again tonight, so you have your answer about repeat business.

    By the way this is my first post on here. Thanks to everyone who has contributed on this forum over the past couple years that I've been a hobbyist. Your insight has kept me out of trouble and has guided me into several incredibly enjoyable interactions. It's about time I started pulling my weight and hopefully I will provide similar helpful insight. Many more posts of my experiences with the ladies of RI to come.
    Nice first post. What was the $ damage and for how long? House, Apartment, Hotel? Legit area? BBBJ or Covered? DATY? Any and all info greatly appreciated!

  5. #7799

    Thanks for sharing

    Quote Originally Posted by SBanks71  [View Original Post]
    http://providence.backpage.com/Women...rprise/6579688

    So I checked out her adds for a few nights and she seemed legit. Contacted her one night agreed for her to come to me for $ and the radio silence. Texted her a few and finally heard back. Said she was trying to figure out how far away I was. Then came back with $. 5 for a half. Told her to forget it. She then called at like midnight. I didn't answer. Couple nights later still had an itch that needed scratched so got in touch and headed her way. Got to her notel and knocked on the door. Thought I heard voices. She finally answered went in. Thought she was hot and she seemed coherent and really thought it was going to be a great time. Asked to use the bathroom as it was a long drive. There was someone hiding in the shower. I don't know if they thought they were going to rob me but I didn't wait to find out. I asked her who was in there as I headed for the door and she tried to act like she had no idea. Then I get a text saying it was her gay friend and he was supposed to not be there. I call bullshit and truly believe they wanted to cause harm. Anyway. For everyone's safety don't bother contacting her. You may become a statistic.
    Guess I was lucky. That is sketchy as hell and won't even think about ever going back. I'm pretty sure she was alone when I saw her, and I used the bathroom twice, but it definitely makes you 2nd guess. She had no car so someone else has to be involved even tho she told me she works alone right now.

  6. #7798
    Quote Originally Posted by SBanks71  [View Original Post]
    http://providence.backpage.com/Women...rprise/6579688

    So I checked out her adds for a few nights and she seemed legit. Contacted her one night agreed for her to come to me for $ and the radio silence. Texted her a few and finally heard back. Said she was trying to figure out how far away I was. Then came back with $. 5 for a half. Told her to forget it. She then called at like midnight. I didn't answer. Couple nights later still had an itch that needed scratched so got in touch and headed her way. Got to her notel and knocked on the door. Thought I heard voices. She finally answered went in. Thought she was hot and she seemed coherent and really thought it was going to be a great time. Asked to use the bathroom as it was a long drive. There was someone hiding in the shower. I don't know if they thought they were going to rob me but I didn't wait to find out. I asked her who was in there as I headed for the door and she tried to act like she had no idea. Then I get a text saying it was her gay friend and he was supposed to not be there. I call bullshit and truly believe they wanted to cause harm. Anyway. For everyone's safety don't bother contacting her. You may become a statistic.
    Well did he look gay, like appearance wise and his reaction.

  7. #7797

    Talia the yoga instructor

    http://providence.backpage.com/Women...rprise/6579688

    So I checked out her adds for a few nights and she seemed legit. Contacted her one night agreed for her to come to me for $ and the radio silence. Texted her a few and finally heard back. Said she was trying to figure out how far away I was. Then came back with $. 5 for a half. Told her to forget it. She then called at like midnight. I didn't answer. Couple nights later still had an itch that needed scratched so got in touch and headed her way. Got to her notel and knocked on the door. Thought I heard voices. She finally answered went in. Thought she was hot and she seemed coherent and really thought it was going to be a great time. Asked to use the bathroom as it was a long drive. There was someone hiding in the shower. I don't know if they thought they were going to rob me but I didn't wait to find out. I asked her who was in there as I headed for the door and she tried to act like she had no idea. Then I get a text saying it was her gay friend and he was supposed to not be there. I call bullshit and truly believe they wanted to cause harm. Anyway. For everyone's safety don't bother contacting her. You may become a statistic.

  8. #7796
    Quote Originally Posted by Charfly  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Dayman. This inspired me to check in with her. $100 QV to Greece with Brittney as a result. She is quick and efficient but well worth the visit. Takes it like a champ. Will repeat next time I'm in the mood.
    Can anyone link me who the brittney is to go visit greece with?

  9. #7795

    Lilly

    Quote Originally Posted by Dayman1  [View Original Post]
    Lilly is a spinner right?

    I've seen Layla's ass, it's nice.

    I'm wondering Btwn Lilly and Luna now in terms of who to see next.
    I've seen Lilly. The good: she's nice and friendly, does not have any attitude or anything like that. Skin smelled clean. Nice pups. Nice face. The not so great: zits / zit scabs, a few, on the booty (a personal non preference), only one baby wipe given to clean up after. And I had to buy prophos beforehand. Oh, and I got the "too big" excuse during BJ. Overall: although I will not repeat I will not recommend that anyone stay away. Go if you so wish and you may have a great time!

  10. #7794

    Saw her recently

    Quote Originally Posted by Sputty  [View Original Post]
    Contacted her yesterday and actually Saturday. Took forever for her to get back, went cold tried again, same deal. I said forget it but she got back and texted quite a bit. Don't expect a reply in 2 minutes, but not 8 hrs either. So not a good start. Have not seen any recent reviews and the prior ones were mixed, her out of it etc. She has a look I like but don't want to waste my time or $ if she is now a consensus bust. Took the same plunge with AR (sorry to hear of her passing) and regretted it. Thanks for any help or insight.
    I have texted with her before where she seemed like kind of a mess, I believe she was working with a couple other girls at the time. Tried again recently and she got right back to me and seemed totally normal. Saw her at a cheap motel, and was a good time. Seems clean and seemed sober. Looks great for her age, supposedly around 50. Claimed she is working alone right now and she seems very nice and she gets into it. Went with BJ and cfs.

    If there was anything to complain about, she gets just a tad bit teethy with a BJ. Just a little bit, but really not a great BJ.

  11. #7793

    Ghost

    Quote Originally Posted by MilfsOnly  [View Original Post]
    Sexy G one of my favs! Her P411 site is still up. Last log into on 2/28. I Have reached out to her a few times over the last 2-3 months no response totally radio silence. Anyone else in communication with Sexy G? She is from RI and preferred visiting MA to meet friends. Worcester and Springfield. I only saw her in RI first at no tel motels and when she got to know me better I got invited to play at her place. She lived in the same vicinity of other well know providers. Always a great time and really flexible when scheduling.
    Same for me, tried reaching out a few times over the past 6 months and nothing.

  12. #7792

    Sexy G

    Sexy G one of my favs! Her P411 site is still up. Last log into on 2/28. I Have reached out to her a few times over the last 2-3 months no response totally radio silence. Anyone else in communication with Sexy G? She is from RI and preferred visiting MA to meet friends. Worcester and Springfield. I only saw her in RI first at no tel motels and when she got to know me better I got invited to play at her place. She lived in the same vicinity of other well know providers. Always a great time and really flexible when scheduling.

    Quote Originally Posted by BenignNine  [View Original Post]
    Someone recently mentioned she is working in RI now. As a former regular, I wonder if anyone who is still seeing her has contact info.

    Thanks in advance.

  13. #7791
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1384

    Charisma

    I met her through another forum many years ago. One of the better providers IMO. I don't kiss and tell but she was close to 40 10+ years ago.

    I've contacted her and we're going to try to figure a way for her and I to 'meat' up again.

  14. #7790

    Nadia

    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboys8228  [View Original Post]
    https://myproviderguide.com/rhode-is...scorts/7765198

    Date scheduled for tomorrow. Haven't seen much talk about her on this board, does any have any intel on her? I'll be sure to report back after tomorrow.

    Cowboy.
    Hello Everyone,

    First off, this is my first post. Apologies in advance for any good ups. So I did see Nadia last week. She kept me waiting a bit once I parked, 10 minutes to be exact, which can be uncomfortable. The street was quiet and uneventful, which was good. Her place is full of stuff all over, she has a dog that she puts in another room. So she was very friendly, LFK / DFK, BBBJ, didn't ask about cim. Covered FS. The thing is she had some makeup on to cover some skin blemishes like acne perhaps. She's quite thin-she most probably uses some sort of substance. I will say she was friendly and nice but I will not repeat. During the act there was white stuff (from her) on the cover and a bit of a smell.

  15. #7789

    Genie

    Someone recently mentioned she is working in RI now. As a former regular, I wonder if anyone who is still seeing her has contact info.

    Thanks in advance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape