Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 9888
-
03-01-17 15:25 #7773Senior Member

Posts: 380Wouldn't say phatter. Lilly is more fit and thus I had a better time in doggy with her than with Layla. They are both great though. Never seen Kora
Originally Posted by Dayman1
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-17 15:09 #7772Senior Member

Posts: 486Lilly has a phatter ass eh?
Originally Posted by TwinSnow99
[View Original Post]
Kinda like Kora's ass?
-
03-01-17 11:03 #7771Senior Member

Posts: 380They are both good. If you have time you should see both. The biggest differences would probably be in the body. Lilly has a better ass, Layla has better tits. They both LFK / DFK but I'd say Layla was a little more about it than Lilly was. Both are very sweet and nice providers.
Originally Posted by Tyco69
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-17 10:02 #7770Senior Member

Posts: 50Heading to Rl
Need some advice, I will heading to Rhode Island in the next few days and I'm looking to set up with one of these providers.
Lilly or Layla, they both have great reviews.
I would like to know who is a better GFE provider?
Thanks.
Tyco69.
-
03-01-17 09:52 #7769Senior Member

Posts: 63Check your PM's.
Originally Posted by JackHorner7
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-17 09:21 #7768Senior Member

Posts: 486Thinking about seeing her, she good?
Originally Posted by RhodyRob007
[View Original Post]
She looks exactly like her pictures?
Nice phat ass?
Tall?
Clock watcher?
Deepthroater?
Can take a pounding?
-
02-28-17 22:11 #7767Senior Member

Posts: 102Nadia
https://myproviderguide.com/rhode-is...scorts/7765198
Date scheduled for tomorrow. Haven't seen much talk about her on this board, does any have any intel on her? I'll be sure to report back after tomorrow.
Cowboy.
-
02-28-17 11:46 #7766Senior Member

Posts: 126Haven't seen her, pics are fake is the reason why. Not worth my time to show up to a mystery. G image search brings hundreds of results from all over.
Originally Posted by Caddilacboy1
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-17 07:47 #7765Senior Member

Posts: 109Total Rip Off.
Originally Posted by Caddilacboy1
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-17 22:14 #7764Senior Member

Posts: 183I know I'm probably coming off as a cheerleader after my long review, but I talked to her a bit about her rates when I met her. She's intentionally positioning herself a little higher than others, and she thinks she's providing an experience that makes it worth the difference. I fully agree based on the experience I had (attractive, friendly, eager, GFE) but obviously it's more than many. I did suggest she consider knocking down the hour a bit to incentivize it. Just my $0. 02.
Originally Posted by LeFreak
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-17 22:06 #7763Senior Member

Posts: 145I think it's probably because she learned real quick that she could get more than she quoted you. She seems pretty firm on the 160 hh /320 h now which is damn pricey for RI.
Originally Posted by MarriedTom
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-17 21:19 #7762Senior Member

Posts: 113Zesty Zoey
Good Question. Was wondering the same thing. Call her last week left VM and got no call back. I will try again and report back.
Originally Posted by JoeKickass
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-17 18:21 #7761Senior Member

Posts: 142Monica
Has anyone spent time with Monica age 38 from EP? Only came up with one review.
Any help will be appreciated.
http://providence.backpage.com/Women...-i-l-f/6537365
-
02-27-17 11:01 #7760Senior Member

Posts: 234Zesty Zoey
Has Zoey gone UTR? I know she hasn't advertised since the escorts section of BP got censored. I don't have her number anymore. If she is still providing and someone is willing to share please PM me. Thanks.
-
02-27-17 06:49 #7759Senior Member

Posts: 51Thanks Dayman. This inspired me to check in with her. $100 QV to Greece with Brittney as a result. She is quick and efficient but well worth the visit. Takes it like a champ. Will repeat next time I'm in the mood.
Originally Posted by Dayman1
[View Original Post]














