Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 327 of 621 FirstFirst ... 227 277 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 377 427 ... LastLast
Results 4,891 to 4,905 of 9315
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4425
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407

    Lollie from Cf

    I went to Club Fantasy a few weeks ago and there was a dancer there named Lolli or Lolly short for lollipop not to be confused with Lola. Lola is a spinner and is phenominal. However the other dancer who calls herself Lolli was on stage. She has a great rack, a great body and face, way above most everything else in the place, except for Lux. So I go up to the stage, pop a few ones in her g-string and she tells me I want to take you in the back room and suck your cock and swallow it all down my throat! Now she has my attention so she comes off the stage and I buy her a drink and we go talk at a private table. I ask her how much and she says 100 for me plus 40 for the room. I tell her flat out that I will pay the price she wants but it will have to be no condom, spit or swallow finish and payment upon completion. She replies with yes I will do that, I don't have any condoms and I will give you a great BBBJCIMWS. So I pay 40 for the room and she latches the doors. I didn't even have my pants off yet and she immediately tells me that 100 is for a CBJ only and if I want BBBJ it is 200 and I can cum on her tits!! I said that is not what we agreed upon 5 minutes ago and I wasn't going to pay double the price or even settle for a 100 CBJ. She looks at me and says sorry but I can't do a BBBJ for 100. So I said ok and walked out of the room. THIS IS WHY YOU NEVER PAY A DANCER UPFRONT. Every detail can be promised but until the deed is complete there is no guarantee! I did lose the 40 room fee however she gave me nothing but she got no money from me. I believe she figured since I had already paid 40 for the room that she could dictate new terms and change the game! Maybe she would have done the BBBJ for 200, I don't know but she wasn't going to upsell me, that is for sure. I feel that she is a scammer and an upseller and the public arena should be warned and beware of her tricks!

  2. #4424

    Club Fantasys

    Was their on Mon and met a girl named Crystal. White with dirty blonde hair. Not a spinner she was on the thick side which is what I like. So without going into details because she does read this board, does anyone have any experience with her? I don't want to get into details but I got some good info if anyone wants to trade. For some reason she was crushing on me and she offered an extensive menu that was not $$$ which shocked me.

  3. #4423

    Any info?

    Curious if anyone has any info on this girl, especially interested on what she'll provide in the CR. She works at Scores, unfortunately I don't know what name she uses there. I know she used to go by Tina, but not sure if she still does.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Scores 1.jpg‎   Scores 2.jpg‎  

  4. #4422
    Quote Originally Posted by ButaMan  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    I use to come here alot back in the day before the cheaters bust. Anyhow, I am taking a group of buddies that never been to a strip club before and use to love going to RI dolls because it was just a nice place and the dancers were hot. I am not looking for a place for extra, just hot dancers and a good time. How is RI dolls these days? If not dolls, for a group of first timers, desire or foxy?

    Thanks!
    Foxy is your place.

  5. #4421

    Ri Dolls

    Hey all,

    I use to come here alot back in the day before the cheaters bust. Anyhow, I am taking a group of buddies that never been to a strip club before and use to love going to RI dolls because it was just a nice place and the dancers were hot. I am not looking for a place for extra, just hot dancers and a good time. How is RI dolls these days? If not dolls, for a group of first timers, desire or foxy?

    Thanks!

  6. #4420
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, I thought from the physical description that she might be. The old Crystal was NOT a scammer, though! What she promised before going in the booth she surely delivered in spades without further upsell in the booth. And there was never a need for her to go and fetch condoms for ANYTHING! .
    "scammer" might be a bit harsh. She is definitely an upseller, but my friend said her CR serviecs weren't bad. Just make sure you work out services and price before you get to the back room.

  7. #4419

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by NerdDog  [View Original Post]
    She can get extras there.
    Most of the girls at Desires are in fact lesbians and would be quite willing.

  8. #4418
    Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus77  [View Original Post]
    Well, we're not a "couple", she's just a friend. As I said, she's a lesbian. So actually SHE might be looking for extras even though I won't be, LOL.
    She can get extras there.

  9. #4417
    Quote Originally Posted by JPappa  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys, I am making a trip to Providence soon and was looking for a recommendation. It has been a long time since I've been there and Cheaters was my usual stop before they were shut down. Is WZ anything like the old Cheaters or is there somewhere better, I am willing to travel. Also around what should I expect now $? Need a recommendation in CT let me know. Thanks in advance. Stay Safe JP.
    Haven't been in RI for several months but have had some good times at CD. 2 bills for extras in booth. Didn't think WZ was too great.

  10. #4416
    Quote Originally Posted by iamioman  [View Original Post]
    Friend says not the same Crystal don't look much alike, also said pic Crystal looks older than WZ Crystal.
    Thanks, I thought from the physical description that she might be. The old Crystal was NOT a scammer, though! What she promised before going in the booth she surely delivered in spades without further upsell in the booth. And there was never a need for her to go and fetch condoms for ANYTHING! .

  11. #4415
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Hmmm. I was wondering if this could be the same Crystal that used to work at WZ when it was Cheaters, before it folded? I attached an old pic from about 4 or 5 years ago. The description below surely seems like it could be the same one? Does anyone know?
    Friend says not the same Crystal don't look much alike, also said pic Crystal looks older than WZ Crystal.

  12. #4414

    Fantasies

    Quote Originally Posted by BadBill310  [View Original Post]
    Fairly newto this board but looking to post more storiesinconsistent.info. In the meantime, I had a good time earlier this week at fantasies and was wondering if anyone had any experience OTC with Kitty (chelsea)? Had a great private with some extras and she gave me her number to contact her. I know she's not everyones cup of tea, what with all the tattoos, but I thought she was hot. Anyway, if anyone has some experience let me know here or thru private message.
    I haven't seen her in a while. What was her pricing and what did she offer. She's inconsistent in prices and extras.

  13. #4413

    Re: Marios

    Quote Originally Posted by BikeZappa  [View Original Post]
    Every time I have visited Mario's the last few months I have been disappointed. The women want $40 per dance song now for any fun. This extra cost makes it not worth the visit to my favorite club. Has anyone else noticed this? Any women suggestions for fun LDs. I usually would get 4 LDs and tip and leave happy. Also many of the regulars are gone now.

    Thanks for any advice.
    Prov board?

  14. #4412

    Mario's

    Every time I have visited Mario's the last few months I have been disappointed. The women want $40 per dance song now for any fun. This extra cost makes it not worth the visit to my favorite club. Has anyone else noticed this? Any women suggestions for fun LDs. I usually would get 4 LDs and tip and leave happy. Also many of the regulars are gone now.

    Thanks for any advice.

  15. #4411

    Crystal?

    Hmmm. I was wondering if this could be the same Crystal that used to work at WZ when it was Cheaters, before it folded? I attached an old pic from about 4 or 5 years ago. The description below surely seems like it could be the same one? Does anyone know?

    Quote Originally Posted by iamioman  [View Original Post]
    My friend had private dances with a couple of dancers recently.

    Crystal at WZ. Dirty blond haired dancer, average (for strip club) build, fairly pretty. Cuban / Portugese / . My friend said she seemed high as fuck (or drunk but she didn't seem drunk) was talking about how she doesn't like to have a script or try to con guys blah blah blah. Friend said he heard the exact same routine from her a year ago when he met her. The back room was empty except for a dancer at a table and another dancer with a customer in another booth but she announced loudly "I'm going to have your cock inside me!" Get inside, she strips goes for his zipper he asks if she has a condom she says "shit I forgot I'll have to go get one" - this after he's already paid for the room and is on the clock. He says that's ok, just a BJ. She tries to upsell him to 150 he gets her down to 120 for BBBJ. Kept asking him if he was clean. Afterwards says she doesn't know why she agreed to 'lower' price said she usually tries to be vague about what's going to happen in the back and then charge the customer more. Which is exactly what she just did. As my friend said "she was high as fuck". Friend said he might repeat, she wasn't that into it but she wasn't bad.

    Diva at Fantasies. AA dancer a little larger than average but it's not that noticeable until she takes off her 7-8" heels. Mediocre private dance, wanted a 50% rate increase for extras so my friend declined. Said no way he would repeat.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Crystal Cheaters2.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape