Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,891 to 4,905 of 9315
-
03-09-17 18:56 #4425Senior Member

Posts: 1407Lollie from Cf
I went to Club Fantasy a few weeks ago and there was a dancer there named Lolli or Lolly short for lollipop not to be confused with Lola. Lola is a spinner and is phenominal. However the other dancer who calls herself Lolli was on stage. She has a great rack, a great body and face, way above most everything else in the place, except for Lux. So I go up to the stage, pop a few ones in her g-string and she tells me I want to take you in the back room and suck your cock and swallow it all down my throat! Now she has my attention so she comes off the stage and I buy her a drink and we go talk at a private table. I ask her how much and she says 100 for me plus 40 for the room. I tell her flat out that I will pay the price she wants but it will have to be no condom, spit or swallow finish and payment upon completion. She replies with yes I will do that, I don't have any condoms and I will give you a great BBBJCIMWS. So I pay 40 for the room and she latches the doors. I didn't even have my pants off yet and she immediately tells me that 100 is for a CBJ only and if I want BBBJ it is 200 and I can cum on her tits!! I said that is not what we agreed upon 5 minutes ago and I wasn't going to pay double the price or even settle for a 100 CBJ. She looks at me and says sorry but I can't do a BBBJ for 100. So I said ok and walked out of the room. THIS IS WHY YOU NEVER PAY A DANCER UPFRONT. Every detail can be promised but until the deed is complete there is no guarantee! I did lose the 40 room fee however she gave me nothing but she got no money from me. I believe she figured since I had already paid 40 for the room that she could dictate new terms and change the game! Maybe she would have done the BBBJ for 200, I don't know but she wasn't going to upsell me, that is for sure. I feel that she is a scammer and an upseller and the public arena should be warned and beware of her tricks!
-
03-07-17 15:02 #4424Senior Member

Posts: 113Club Fantasys
Was their on Mon and met a girl named Crystal. White with dirty blonde hair. Not a spinner she was on the thick side which is what I like. So without going into details because she does read this board, does anyone have any experience with her? I don't want to get into details but I got some good info if anyone wants to trade. For some reason she was crushing on me and she offered an extensive menu that was not $$$ which shocked me.
-
02-25-17 22:50 #4423Senior Member

Posts: 2682Any info?
Curious if anyone has any info on this girl, especially interested on what she'll provide in the CR. She works at Scores, unfortunately I don't know what name she uses there. I know she used to go by Tina, but not sure if she still does.
Stay safe, and happy hunting.
-
02-21-17 23:03 #4422Senior Member

Posts: 889Foxy is your place.
Originally Posted by ButaMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-17 08:45 #4421Regular Member

Posts: 1Ri Dolls
Hey all,
I use to come here alot back in the day before the cheaters bust. Anyhow, I am taking a group of buddies that never been to a strip club before and use to love going to RI dolls because it was just a nice place and the dancers were hot. I am not looking for a place for extra, just hot dancers and a good time. How is RI dolls these days? If not dolls, for a group of first timers, desire or foxy?
Thanks!
-
02-17-17 13:03 #4420Senior Member

Posts: 431"scammer" might be a bit harsh. She is definitely an upseller, but my friend said her CR serviecs weren't bad. Just make sure you work out services and price before you get to the back room.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-17 00:18 #4419Senior Member

Posts: 134Yes
Most of the girls at Desires are in fact lesbians and would be quite willing.
Originally Posted by NerdDog
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-17 23:31 #4418Regular Member

Posts: 5She can get extras there.
Originally Posted by Prometheus77
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-17 23:29 #4417Regular Member

Posts: 5Haven't been in RI for several months but have had some good times at CD. 2 bills for extras in booth. Didn't think WZ was too great.
Originally Posted by JPappa
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-17 12:52 #4416Senior Member

Posts: 3748Thanks, I thought from the physical description that she might be. The old Crystal was NOT a scammer, though! What she promised before going in the booth she surely delivered in spades without further upsell in the booth. And there was never a need for her to go and fetch condoms for ANYTHING! .
Originally Posted by iamioman
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-17 01:36 #4415Senior Member

Posts: 431Friend says not the same Crystal don't look much alike, also said pic Crystal looks older than WZ Crystal.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-17 13:23 #4414Regular Member

Posts: 7Fantasies
I haven't seen her in a while. What was her pricing and what did she offer. She's inconsistent in prices and extras.
Originally Posted by BadBill310
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-17 16:42 #4413Senior Member

Posts: 134Re: Marios
Prov board?
Originally Posted by BikeZappa
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-17 10:56 #4412Senior Member

Posts: 179Mario's
Every time I have visited Mario's the last few months I have been disappointed. The women want $40 per dance song now for any fun. This extra cost makes it not worth the visit to my favorite club. Has anyone else noticed this? Any women suggestions for fun LDs. I usually would get 4 LDs and tip and leave happy. Also many of the regulars are gone now.
Thanks for any advice.
-
02-13-17 08:58 #4411Senior Member

Posts: 3748Crystal?
Hmmm. I was wondering if this could be the same Crystal that used to work at WZ when it was Cheaters, before it folded? I attached an old pic from about 4 or 5 years ago. The description below surely seems like it could be the same one? Does anyone know?
Originally Posted by iamioman
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




