Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Escort Review: Strip Club Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 329 of 621 FirstFirst ... 229 279 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 379 429 ... LastLast
Results 4,921 to 4,935 of 9315
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #4395
    Quote Originally Posted by suaimmagine  [View Original Post]
    The best club for couples is Desire, IMHO. Lots of dancers are happy to meet and dance with couples and they have the best talent in the area.
    Well, we're not a "couple", she's just a friend. As I said, she's a lesbian. So actually SHE might be looking for extras even though I won't be, LOL.

  2. #4394

    Desire for couples

    Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus77  [View Original Post]
    So, next weekend I'm planning on taking a trip to one of the Providence strip clubs. I don't normally do the strip clubs, haven't been inside of one in a long time. I'm going with a female friend (she's a lesbian) and possibly a few other people. Personally I'm just looking to have a fun night out, more interested in the entertainment I'm going to get watching my friend interact with the strippers than anything else.

    So, the only club that I have much familiarity with the Club Fantasies, but it's been a long time since I've even been there. That was probably where I was thinking of going, but I'd be interested in hearing recommendations as to which club would be best to go to for this sort of thing. Don't care about extras, no one's going to be looking for anything like that. Which clubs tend to have the hottest dancers? Are any of them more welcoming of female customers than others? Are some of the clubs much more expensive than the others? Which ones would you say are just the most "fun" to visit?
    The best club for couples is Desire, IMHO. Lots of dancers are happy to meet and dance with couples and they have the best talent in the area.

  3. #4393

    Looking for strip club recommendation, don't care about extras

    So, next weekend I'm planning on taking a trip to one of the Providence strip clubs. I don't normally do the strip clubs, haven't been inside of one in a long time. I'm going with a female friend (she's a lesbian) and possibly a few other people. Personally I'm just looking to have a fun night out, more interested in the entertainment I'm going to get watching my friend interact with the strippers than anything else.

    So, the only club that I have much familiarity with the Club Fantasies, but it's been a long time since I've even been there. That was probably where I was thinking of going, but I'd be interested in hearing recommendations as to which club would be best to go to for this sort of thing. Don't care about extras, no one's going to be looking for anything like that. Which clubs tend to have the hottest dancers? Are any of them more welcoming of female customers than others? Are some of the clubs much more expensive than the others? Which ones would you say are just the most "fun" to visit?

  4. #4392
    Quote Originally Posted by iamioman  [View Original Post]
    How is that a review? "She delivered" could mean a lot of things or it could mean she gave you a good lap dance. I get if you don't want to give details publicly but you didn't mention price or say whether she was good or not or even if you'd repeat.
    At bare (pun intended!) minimum, I would say anything less than a bareback blow job, for me, would indicate that she had NOT delivered ANYTHING! So I agree, some clarification would be in order? Because I would think that everybody has a DIFFERENT definition for "She delivered"! Thanks.

  5. #4391
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveLatin05  [View Original Post]
    She delivered on the lap dance. But like you said, with no pic it will be hard to know if its the same girl. Thanks anyways.
    How is that a review? "She delivered" could mean a lot of things or it could mean she gave you a good lap dance. I get if you don't want to give details publicly but you didn't mention price or say whether she was good or not or even if you'd repeat.

  6. #4390
    Quote Originally Posted by iamioman  [View Original Post]
    Obviosly, with no pictures to compare we can't know if it's the same girl, but if you already had a lapdance with her why were asking about her? What information are you looking for. If you already saw her post your own review. Share information.
    She delivered on the lap dance. But like you said, with no pic it will be hard to know if its the same girl. Thanks anyways.

  7. #4389
    Quote Originally Posted by BikeZappa  [View Original Post]
    Yes the boxing biding money was nuts. Does anyone remember Princes Cheyenne? ...
    I remember she was engaged to Cat Stevens for a while.

  8. #4388
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveLatin05  [View Original Post]
    I saw the post, just that it doesn't seem like the same girl. And this one delivered with the LD.
    Obviosly, with no pictures to compare we can't know if it's the same girl, but if you already had a lapdance with her why were asking about her? What information are you looking for. If you already saw her post your own review. Share information.

  9. #4387
    Planning a visit to CD tomorrow. Any suggestions on new ladies to take to the CR?

    I assume they are open despite MLK Day. If not, any other clubs in Providence worth going to.

  10. #4386
    Quote Originally Posted by iamioman  [View Original Post]
    I posted a review a couple of months ago. Maybe as far back as summer. One and done, I wouldn't pay for another CR dance with her if she was the only girl at the club and I hadn't busted a nut in a year. If she were the only girl on the planet, then yeah, but otherwise, no.
    I saw the post, just that it doesn't seem like the same girl. And this one delivered with the LD.

  11. #4385
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveLatin05  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Vanessa at the WZ? She looks Spanish, but is part Indian (Native American).
    I posted a review a couple of months ago. Maybe as far back as summer. One and done, I wouldn't pay for another CR dance with her if she was the only girl at the club and I hadn't busted a nut in a year. If she were the only girl on the planet, then yeah, but otherwise, no.

  12. #4384

    Vanessa

    Any info on Vanessa at the WZ? She looks Spanish, but is part Indian (Native American).

  13. #4383
    Quote Originally Posted by RICheeseHead  [View Original Post]
    Which club?
    She didn't say, honestly it wouldn't matter, if you knew her, you would know instantly due to that tattoo.

  14. #4382
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvEmHott  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone familiar with a light skinned Dominican dancer. She hasn't danced in a few months. She may say that she is Hispanic & call herself Tatiana but the giveaway are tattooed angel wings covering her whole back. Pretty girl with a beautiful body. Anything I should be concerned about?

    TIA.
    Which club?

  15. #4381

    Info on a Tatiana?

    Is anyone familiar with a light skinned Dominican dancer. She hasn't danced in a few months. She may say that she is Hispanic & call herself Tatiana but the giveaway are tattooed angel wings covering her whole back. Pretty girl with a beautiful body. Anything I should be concerned about?

    TIA.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape