Thread: The Rat Trap
+
Add Report
Results 4,351 to 4,365 of 11067
-
03-08-17 03:51 #6717Banned Member

Posts: 1328[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
I know you thought it was cute but no
A2
-
03-07-17 21:21 #6716Banned Member

Posts: 63Not Vino
And can't believe you're slamming the town and the mongers who have supported you and your endeavors. Just sayin' disappointing. You must just be having a bad day? Chin up, old boy, it'll be better tomorrow!
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-17 13:37 #6715Senior Member

Posts: 7357Orlando is Douche Bag City
I've never dealt with so many loser's in one particular city in my life as I have here in Orlando. The monger and provider community here is the absolute worse in the country. Unfortunately their are way too many assholes here who know absolutely nothing about mongering! These guy's continue to overpay for pussy on a daily basis.
One asshole bragged about spending 80 Buck's for a CBJ! This idiotic behavior I believe will continue to get worse in this shitty city. The provider's here are just as bad as the monger's! Most are all on candy and most have deep mental health issues. The days of finding a decent hooker in Orlando is long gone!
Paradise Trail offers the best hookers in the city at excellent prices. While you stupid assholes spend 200 and up an hour for pussy, I get the same quality pussy on the trail for 20 to 30 Buck's. The so called escorts are all on candy! Yet you guys continue to shower these hookers with ridiculous amounts of cash.
These hookers laugh at you guy's for paying these high prices. Certain mongers on this Orlando forum are completely useless and foolish. Vino is probably the most useless of all. Falls in loves with hookers constantly then moves them in to his shitty one bedroom apartment where they rob him blind. He's an asshole and deserves all they do to him.
Swags has more guts then any of you so called mongers and she's a female.
You guys are pathetic and I'm ashamed to call Orlando home.
C5.
-
03-07-17 12:12 #6714Senior Member

Posts: 7357Lol!
Swags you have such a sexy way with word's sweetie! LOL.
Originally Posted by PurrFecttSwags
[View Original Post]
Check your PM.
C5.
-
03-06-17 20:20 #6713Banned Member

Posts: 63And BTW
I'm not who you think I am. Trust me, you don't know me and I don't know you. Although I will say I hear you are a gentleman in person and much different than your usasg persona. So I do bear you no I'll will. Just saying.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-17 20:15 #6712Banned Member

Posts: 63Wrong again!
And THIS from the guy who brags openly about all the " beautiful" SW he's creampies in on the trail? Lmao!
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-17 14:52 #6711Senior Member

Posts: 7357Swags
I smelled that piece of shit out right away! His handle says it all love.
Originally Posted by PurrFecttSwags
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
03-06-17 13:37 #6710Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 734Oh I agree
I wasn't talking about you with the fake reviews. We all know the ones that create multiple usernames to post reviews. I for one don't think that's cool at all!! But it is what it is I guess.
Originally Posted by PurrFecttSwags
[View Original Post]
As for my yard and property being a jungle by now is far from the truth. I've got so much going on with my father's health then trying to keep the family together so no one falls apart. Not to mention I still have to make sure my clients still receive 5 star treatment, I just can't find the time to take care of it. I have someone lined up to do what I need done with the yard plus he's going to install a new dishwasher and put up a ceiling fan in my bedroom. So yes by the time he's done doing everything that has to be done he will well deserve his payment! LOL.
Love To ALL.
Xoxo Ashley.
Play Safe BUT Always Play HARD.
-
03-05-17 22:51 #6709Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 734Unlike some
I don't need, want nor do I appreciate fake reviews! Doesn't have to be on a keyboard you do know that right?
Originally Posted by PurrFecttSwags
[View Original Post]
Love To ALL.
Xoxo Ashley.
Play Safe BUT Always Play HARD.
-
03-05-17 17:35 #6708Banned Member

Posts: 63Oh fuck!
I just found an extra 500 marbles! I guess the bidding just went up to 1500 for the ticket rights to the show!
Originally Posted by Mystical0945
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-17 16:12 #6707Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 734Lmfaoay
Oh my goodness you are cracking me up. No don't get excited I didn't mean that kind of crack LOL. It seems like every time I open up the pages of the rat trap I see you on here belittling, berating and just plain trying to be nasty to the members of this board. Well love this is one member that you will never ever bait with your illiterate rants, your childish put-downs excetera excetera. Because as you can see and the ones that know me pepersonally, I'm a grown woman who does not have time for your six-year-old antics. So if you're not interested and coming to my home to give me an estimate and receive your payment then fly away like the insect that you are. Because I do not argue I get right down to it. You can say that it runs in my blood LOL. But if you are interested in coming over here giving me an estimate and letting me barter my services to you then feel free to say so. I'm sorry I didn't message you and ask you first if you wanted this opportunity please forgive me for that I feel so bad now.
Originally Posted by PurrFecttSwags
[View Original Post]
Love To ALL.
Xoxo Ashley.
Play Safe BUT Always Play HARD.
-
03-05-17 14:52 #6706Banned Member

Posts: 63I didn't see
Anyone mention pain! But a little begging for " more" or "harder" is always Hott! LOL. Are you chicken? Or just poultry?(Grins)!
Originally Posted by PurrFecttSwags
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-17 20:19 #6705Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 734Hmmmm
Is that a "No" on giving me an estimate or a "No" on the me strapping on one of my beautiful beauties for payment! Oh luv you just break my heart!! LMFAOAY.
Originally Posted by PurrFecttSwags
[View Original Post]
Love To ALL.
Xoxo Ashley.
Play Safe BUT Always Play HARD.
-
03-04-17 13:26 #6704Banned Member

Posts: 63Great Idea!
I'll put up a grand for the ticket rights!
Originally Posted by Mystical0945
[View Original Post]
I bet we could sell tickets to see THAT show!
-
03-04-17 01:24 #6703Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 734Sell myself short
Luv I never "Sell" myself short under any circumstance. Since your ex husband was in the business and he did yards like mine for $25 a week why don't you send him on over here to do what I need done for $25. Or is he busy doing "Tile work" at the hotel that you're in. You see I own my own home and the grass and Shrubbery that's in my yard it's mine. But if you would like to come over and give me an estimate I got some services for you. My toys could use a good workout they're getting kind of tired of the male species if you know what I mean LOL LOL.
Originally Posted by PurrFecttSwags
[View Original Post]
Love To ALL.
Xoxo Ashley.
Play Safe BUT Always Play HARD.








Reply With Quote





