Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,961 to 6,975 of 7073
-
03-10-17 08:33 #113Senior Member

Posts: 210Nnl
It has been said many times already so mainly just confirming the findings.
Wt I liked was how easy it was to schedule. Also, you could have sensible conv after the dids.
-
03-08-17 11:12 #112Senior Member

Posts: 235Call 5 of my favorite $60 girls and schedule them all in a row.
Originally Posted by TheSaint62
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-17 09:17 #111Senior Member

Posts: 61Is the $$$ all inclusive?
Originally Posted by Muncher8888
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-17 02:03 #110Senior Member

Posts: 89Kasey. Visting 19 yo posting on NS
She wants 4 large for the hr, but now that I've seen her, bet she'd take that. Exceptionally cute 19 yo GND with a super wet pussy, total GFE. Pulled out, ripped the cover off and came all over her, and she said (in a way I believe) that no one has ever done that before, but really liked it. Ahh, nice.
Originally Posted by TheSaint62
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-17 13:57 #109Senior Member

Posts: 2464What would I do with 300 bucks?
Invite all you guys to Twin Peaks and buy the first round!
Originally Posted by TheSaint62
[View Original Post]
C3.
-
03-06-17 11:25 #108Senior Member

Posts: 160Maria
I'd certainly consider Maria currently on BP under Massage section "Maria is back. Japan real photo".
Originally Posted by TheSaint62
[View Original Post]
Bonneriffic!
Please tell me it's real ad and photos.
-
03-06-17 08:19 #107Senior Member

Posts: 61If you had an extra $$$ laying around. What would you do with it?
-
03-04-17 15:12 #106Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 278Great!
Get in touch because I plan to! That goes for the rest of you too. Thanks for the fun times!! Always look forward to more! Springtime makes me feel so into it!!
Originally Posted by Five
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-17 13:48 #105Senior Member

Posts: 324Nnl
If you have incall this next week you may be hearing from me. 5.
Originally Posted by NoNonsenseLady
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-17 18:49 #104Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 278Agreed
It's so helpful! Reports from satisfied clients is the key to any suckcessful endeavor!
Originally Posted by Five
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-17 18:26 #103Senior Member

Posts: 109Anyone mongering in Tijuana tonight? I'm going to try out a couple of girls from greys. I'll report back soon. If anyone wants a wingman and near Ticuan hit me up!
-
02-28-17 13:25 #102Senior Member

Posts: 324Nnl
Word of "mouth". So important.
Originally Posted by NoNonsenseLady
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-17 23:29 #101Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 278Thank you!
Thanks for spending your time with me and especially for taking the time to share these very kind words about me! I'm so glad to have been able to show you a warm welcome to San Diego!
Originally Posted by VaCouple
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-17 10:46 #100Regular Member

Posts: 6NoNonsenseLady
NNL, is a lady in every sense. She makes sure you are relaxed and takes care of you in a sensual way. Well worth getting to know her.
-
02-25-17 10:14 #99Forum Advertiser

Posts: 21Fake pics. Post 4388 http://forum.drunkenstepfather.com/s...12135&page=439.
Originally Posted by Lascivious
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





